Coronavirus

Rate this topic
Post anything NOT related to football here.
Post Reply
User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13589
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm
Contact:

Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:57 pm

So.. Trump keeps referring to the "original 15" in his news conference.. weird. There are already 60 documented cases in the US and more new cases are being announced as this news conference takes place.

I wonder why he wouldn't want to be upfront and honest about a health threat that can kill people?
(Yes, the flu can too.. and we have regular alerts about it with real information from the CDC.. you know, an organized response)

Such a weird world we're in right now.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13589
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm
Contact:

Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:16 pm

BTW....
Why the fuck do all of us know the flu kills a bunch of people every year, but the President doesn't?

What. A. Fucking. Moron.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13589
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm
Contact:

Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:21 pm

Fucking. Moron.

Second thoughts about budget cuts to CDC?

"No...we can get money and we can increase staff." He adds, "If we ever need 'em, we can get 'em very quickly, rather than spending the money."


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

ocram23
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3991
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:12 pm
Contact:

Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:25 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:16 pm
BTW....
Why the fuck do all of us know the flu kills a bunch of people every year, but the President doesn't?

What. A. Fucking. Moron.
FYI this fuckin coronavirus is on the lib organizations that let these fuckers come back to the U.S. without approval from Trump. this is a serious problem that china has purposely withheld information and WHO from coming in. The gov't should be put in front of a firing squad for all the deaths across the world. this virus was started in a lab in Wahun. The gov't knew it but didn't step up like they should and do the right thing. they are burning bodies at an alarming rate and not disclosing this to WHO. the whole thing is a fuckin disaster.



ocram23
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3991
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:12 pm
Contact:

Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:25 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:16 pm
BTW....
Why the fuck do all of us know the flu kills a bunch of people every year, but the President doesn't?

What. A. Fucking. Moron.
oh and I forgot I knew you would find a way to blame trump for all this. such a broken record.



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13589
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm
Contact:

Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:35 pm

ocram23 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:25 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:16 pm
BTW....
Why the fuck do all of us know the flu kills a bunch of people every year, but the President doesn't?

What. A. Fucking. Moron.
FYI this fuckin coronavirus is on the lib organizations that let these fuckers come back to the U.S. without approval from Trump. this is a serious problem that china has purposely withheld information and WHO from coming in. The gov't should be put in front of a firing squad for all the deaths across the world. this virus was started in a lab in Wahun. The gov't knew it but didn't step up like they should and do the right thing. they are burning bodies at an alarming rate and not disclosing this to WHO. the whole thing is a fuckin disaster.
Lol... you need to actually read.
It’s so funny how easily you jump to defend an obviously botched response.
And... why keep only mentioning the 15?
Much like TRUMP said... we don’t control other countries.. and, it’s his government that continued to allow flights & had flights with both infected and uninfected passengers on them.

The good news is... Pence.. a guy who fucked up a state HIV response and also said cigarettes didn’t cause cancer... is in charge of the response.

Why Pence?
Because he will say whatever Trump tells him to say.

The good news is this virus really isn’t horrific. The bad news is it shows how totally unprepared we are to deal with it.

We actually had real response programs & personnel... but Trump thought they were silly.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13589
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm
Contact:

Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:36 pm

ocram23 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:25 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:16 pm
BTW....
Why the fuck do all of us know the flu kills a bunch of people every year, but the President doesn't?

What. A. Fucking. Moron.
oh and I forgot I knew you would find a way to blame trump for all this. such a broken record.
What am I blaming Trump for, other than the US response?


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13589
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm
Contact:

Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:42 pm

ocram23 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:25 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:16 pm
BTW....
Why the fuck do all of us know the flu kills a bunch of people every year, but the President doesn't?

What. A. Fucking. Moron.
oh and I forgot I knew you would find a way to blame trump for all this. such a broken record.
It’s pretty funny how much of a twat you are..
You put up panicked anecdotes about China burning thousands of bodies, but aren’t even a little concerned about the US response.

What a stupid, stupid man you are.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
UplandRam
Site Admin
Posts: 1506
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:19 am
Location: Glendora, CA
Contact:

Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:57 pm

He is trying to bring calm to the markets. That’s all.



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13589
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm
Contact:

Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:03 pm

UplandRam wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:57 pm
He is trying to bring calm to the markets. That’s all.
Exactly.
And the reason that matters to him is very clear.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
69RamFan
Hall of Famer
Posts: 9610
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:19 pm
Location: LA-CA By way of NY/NJ
Contact:

Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:45 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:03 pm
UplandRam wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:57 pm
He is trying to bring calm to the markets. That’s all.
Exactly.
And the reason that matters to him is very clear.
I didn't get a clear hearing on why, cause I was busy doing other things,,, but I did hear he mention about another 50,,, but didn't catch why he separated them...



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13589
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm
Contact:

Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:48 pm

69RamFan wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:45 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:03 pm
UplandRam wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:57 pm
He is trying to bring calm to the markets. That’s all.
Exactly.
And the reason that matters to him is very clear.
I didn't get a clear hearing on why, cause I was busy doing other things,,, but I did hear he mention about another 50,,, but didn't catch why he separated them...
Because he felt like it.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
69RamFan
Hall of Famer
Posts: 9610
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:19 pm
Location: LA-CA By way of NY/NJ
Contact:

Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:55 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:48 pm
69RamFan wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:45 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:03 pm


Exactly.
And the reason that matters to him is very clear.
I didn't get a clear hearing on why, cause I was busy doing other things,,, but I did hear he mention about another 50,,, but didn't catch why he separated them...
Because he felt like it.
Ok Dicky Poo,,, if you say so... :lol: :lol: :lol:



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13589
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm
Contact:

Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:00 pm

69RamFan wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:55 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:48 pm
69RamFan wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:45 pm


I didn't get a clear hearing on why, cause I was busy doing other things,,, but I did hear he mention about another 50,,, but didn't catch why he separated them...
Because he felt like it.
Ok Dicky Poo,,, if you say so... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh.. it's because he sat down with multiple public health experts and developed a comprehensive plan, including communication and execution.
And from those meetings came... Mike Pence.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13589
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm
Contact:

Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:03 pm

Weird how the CDC people were saying it will spread and he was saying he doesn't think it will.

Weird how he didn't know the flu kills a bunch of people.

Oh.. and about that "not spreading" thing... they don't have any fucking idea how this new California guy caught it.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
69RamFan
Hall of Famer
Posts: 9610
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:19 pm
Location: LA-CA By way of NY/NJ
Contact:

Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:19 pm

For you Dick,,,, :lol: :lol: :lol:





User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13589
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm
Contact:

Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:24 pm

Har har har.. so what if people die???

I can post funny videos!!!

Har har har.

Fucking moron. lol.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
ElAcky
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5198
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:53 pm

Trump is so ridiculously incompetent


__________________________________________________

Complete the destruction... Trump 2020.. AOC 2024

User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7677
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm
Contact:

Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:06 am

The Up Dicks Ass Daily News releases its latest turd festered outrage and Elacky, like a lug headed tag along, has his nose stuck right in up it inhaling another big fat whiff of TDS gaseous matter.... again!

24/7/365 rent free!



User avatar
ElAcky
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5198
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:22 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:06 am
The Up Dicks Ass Daily News releases its latest turd festered outrage and Elacky, like a lug headed tag along, has his nose stuck right in up it inhaling another big fat whiff of TDS gaseous matter.... again!

24/7/365 rent free!
Sorry buddy but look at the stock market if you want to debunk your denialism


__________________________________________________

Complete the destruction... Trump 2020.. AOC 2024

User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7677
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm
Contact:

Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:20 am

ElAcky wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:22 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:06 am
The Up Dicks Ass Daily News releases its latest turd festered outrage and Elacky, like a lug headed tag along, has his nose stuck right in up it inhaling another big fat whiff of TDS gaseous matter.... again!

24/7/365 rent free!
Sorry buddy but look at the stock market if you want to debunk your denialism
Now the stock market suddenly matters?... :roll: TDS on full shameless display...tell me how it debunks any claim I've made about you and your commie worthlessness?



Rammer
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3140
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:17 pm
Contact:

Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:23 am

ElAcky wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:22 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:06 am
The Up Dicks Ass Daily News releases its latest turd festered outrage and Elacky, like a lug headed tag along, has his nose stuck right in up it inhaling another big fat whiff of TDS gaseous matter.... again!

24/7/365 rent free!
Sorry buddy but look at the stock market if you want to debunk your denialism

Stock market, is in a panic mode. As soon as the dust settles it will be a good buying opportunity.
Here is what I know about the virus -- 1> Apparently it spreads rather easily. 2> It is likely that by late spring it will start dying out. No reason to believe this virus acts any different to warm humid air than others. 3> In any event, at this I do not see Americans dropping dead from this. People are being treated and responding to that treatment....... We'll be fine.



User avatar
ElAcky
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5198
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:27 am

Rammer wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:23 am
ElAcky wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:22 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:06 am
The Up Dicks Ass Daily News releases its latest turd festered outrage and Elacky, like a lug headed tag along, has his nose stuck right in up it inhaling another big fat whiff of TDS gaseous matter.... again!

24/7/365 rent free!
Sorry buddy but look at the stock market if you want to debunk your denialism

Stock market, is in a panic mode. As soon as the dust settles it will be a good buying opportunity.
Here is what I know about the virus -- 1> Apparently it spreads rather easily. 2> It is likely that by late spring it will start dying out. No reason to believe this virus acts any different to warm humid air than others. 3> In any event, at this I do not see Americans dropping dead from this. People are being treated and responding to that treatment....... We'll be fine.
It spread like crazy in Singapore where it’s 30+ degrees


__________________________________________________

Complete the destruction... Trump 2020.. AOC 2024

Rammer
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3140
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:17 pm
Contact:

Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:43 am

Dick84 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:21 pm
Fucking. Moron.

Second thoughts about budget cuts to CDC?

"No...we can get money and we can increase staff." He adds, "If we ever need 'em, we can get 'em very quickly, rather than spending the money."
I find it ironic that whenever there is a crisis - Iran, this virus etc. - Trump is the calm controlled voice of reason while all the people that accuse him of being an out of control nut case are the ones that overreact and panic. This is what leadership is. Honestly, I never thought that I would be saying this about Trump. He does very good in crisis situations. He remains calm, calculated and confident. It is exactly what we need.

This all has nothing to do with funding from the CDC. CDC could have gotten 100 billion in funding and they wouldn't have prevented this. This is coming from China . As a matter of fact, there is some evidence that it may have been caused by a lab that was doing research on possible pandemics. They were working with organizations like the CDC. So, govt funding may actually have caused this. ........... If you want to blame something blame the global economy and the free flow of people. Oh yeah, feel free to blame Trump too.



Rammer
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3140
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:17 pm
Contact:

Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:54 am

ElAcky wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:27 am
Rammer wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:23 am
ElAcky wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:22 am


Sorry buddy but look at the stock market if you want to debunk your denialism

Stock market, is in a panic mode. As soon as the dust settles it will be a good buying opportunity.
Here is what I know about the virus -- 1> Apparently it spreads rather easily. 2> It is likely that by late spring it will start dying out. No reason to believe this virus acts any different to warm humid air than others. 3> In any event, at this I do not see Americans dropping dead from this. People are being treated and responding to that treatment....... We'll be fine.
It spread like crazy in Singapore where it’s 30+ degrees
We'll see. For all the panic, Singapore is still under 100 total cases and rate of new cases is declining. On a small island nation, I wouldn't consider that spreading like crazy.



Post Reply
Rate this topic
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests