The Biden's Family,,, Here is Your White Collar Crime....

Rate this topic
Post anything NOT related to football here.
User avatar
69RamFan
Hall of Famer
Posts: 8819
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:19 pm
Location: LA-CA By way of NY/NJ
Contact:

Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:22 pm

Dicky Poo Poo,,,,, as you wish for Trump's Admin to push for more white collar crime....

Your wish is coming true.... :lol: :lol: :lol:


https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11134741/ ... sive-loan/



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13066
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm
Contact:

Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:23 pm

69RamFan wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:22 pm
Dicky Poo Poo,,,,, as you wish for Trump's Admin to push for more white collar crime....

Your wish is coming true.... :lol: :lol: :lol:


https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11134741/ ... sive-loan/
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/jared ... 2020-03-02


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
69RamFan
Hall of Famer
Posts: 8819
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:19 pm
Location: LA-CA By way of NY/NJ
Contact:

Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:27 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:23 pm
69RamFan wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:22 pm
Dicky Poo Poo,,,,, as you wish for Trump's Admin to push for more white collar crime....

Your wish is coming true.... :lol: :lol: :lol:


https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11134741/ ... sive-loan/
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/jared ... 2020-03-02
Here is the Difference,,,,

he filed with federal ethics officials last year. :D :D :D



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13066
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm
Contact:

Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:32 pm

69RamFan wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:27 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:23 pm
69RamFan wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:22 pm
Dicky Poo Poo,,,,, as you wish for Trump's Admin to push for more white collar crime....

Your wish is coming true.... :lol: :lol: :lol:


https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11134741/ ... sive-loan/
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/jared ... 2020-03-02
Here is the Difference,,,,

he filed with federal ethics officials last year. :D :D :D
Here's the difference.. He's actually in the administration.
But.. good luck with that touching Joe.

People like Sleepy Joe. :)


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
69RamFan
Hall of Famer
Posts: 8819
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:19 pm
Location: LA-CA By way of NY/NJ
Contact:

Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:50 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:32 pm
69RamFan wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:27 pm
Here is the Difference,,,,

he filed with federal ethics officials last year. :D :D :D
Here's the difference.. He's actually in the administration.
But.. good luck with that touching Joe.

People like Sleepy Joe. :)
So what if he's with the Admin,,,
He filed,,, :D :D :D

We"ll see how much the country will like "Where Am I Joe" Once all the dirt comes out when Senator Johnson completes his investigation.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Then to top that off,,, Durhams CI will make the DEMs look even more criminal.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

You'll get your wish on white collar crime,,,, :D :D :D



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13066
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm
Contact:

Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:54 pm

69RamFan wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:50 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:32 pm
69RamFan wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:27 pm


Here is the Difference,,,,

he filed with federal ethics officials last year. :D :D :D
Here's the difference.. He's actually in the administration.
But.. good luck with that touching Joe.

People like Sleepy Joe. :)
So what if he's with the Admin,,,
He filed,,, :D :D :D

We"ll see how much the country will like "Where Am I Joe" Once all the dirt comes out when Senator Johnson completes his investigation.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Then to top that off,,, Durhams CI will make the DEMs look even more criminal.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

You'll get your wish on white collar crime,,,, :D :D :D
Lol...
Dude.. your fantasyland is fantastic.

Sleepy Joe is gonna stomp Trumpy.
It may be a bloodbath, when all is said and done.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
69RamFan
Hall of Famer
Posts: 8819
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:19 pm
Location: LA-CA By way of NY/NJ
Contact:

Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:59 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:54 pm
69RamFan wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:50 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:32 pm


Here's the difference.. He's actually in the administration.
But.. good luck with that touching Joe.

People like Sleepy Joe. :)
So what if he's with the Admin,,,
He filed,,, :D :D :D

We"ll see how much the country will like "Where Am I Joe" Once all the dirt comes out when Senator Johnson completes his investigation.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Then to top that off,,, Durhams CI will make the DEMs look even more criminal.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

You'll get your wish on white collar crime,,,, :D :D :D
Lol...
Dude.. your fantasyland is fantastic.

Sleepy Joe is gonna stomp Trumpy.
It may be a bloodbath, when all is said and done.
Bruh!!!!

You better lay off the druggggsssss!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its distorting your PEA BRAIN.... :lol: :lol: :lol:



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13066
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm
Contact:

Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:00 pm

69RamFan wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:59 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:54 pm
69RamFan wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:50 pm


So what if he's with the Admin,,,
He filed,,, :D :D :D

We"ll see how much the country will like "Where Am I Joe" Once all the dirt comes out when Senator Johnson completes his investigation.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Then to top that off,,, Durhams CI will make the DEMs look even more criminal.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

You'll get your wish on white collar crime,,,, :D :D :D
Lol...
Dude.. your fantasyland is fantastic.

Sleepy Joe is gonna stomp Trumpy.
It may be a bloodbath, when all is said and done.
Bruh!!!!

You better lay off the druggggsssss!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its distorting your PEA BRAIN.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
It's gonna be rough for you, I get it.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
ElAcky
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3609
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:54 am

Shit not the Sun newspaper again... you guys really need to know what you are posting... haha...

this is all you need to know about the Sun (other than its owned by Fox)

https://www.thesun.co.uk/topic/page-3/page/2/



User avatar
69RamFan
Hall of Famer
Posts: 8819
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:19 pm
Location: LA-CA By way of NY/NJ
Contact:

Thu May 07, 2020 7:47 am

Yep,,, Obama is hiding something,,, :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/hannity-o ... aine-probe



User avatar
69RamFan
Hall of Famer
Posts: 8819
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:19 pm
Location: LA-CA By way of NY/NJ
Contact:

Fri May 22, 2020 6:30 pm




User avatar
69RamFan
Hall of Famer
Posts: 8819
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:19 pm
Location: LA-CA By way of NY/NJ
Contact:

Fri May 22, 2020 10:24 pm

This is who the DEMs want for the President??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
















Joe Biden in 1993 with the KKK Leader
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.



User avatar
ElAcky
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3609
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Sat May 23, 2020 1:27 am

69RamFan wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 10:24 pm
This is who the DEMs want for the President??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
















Joe Biden in 1993 with the KKK Leader
Wow you guys getting desperate!!!



Ants
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4809
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am
Contact:

Sat May 23, 2020 2:43 pm

Biden has proven himself to be a racist.
No normal person would vote for him. :idea:


The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

User avatar
ElAcky
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3609
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Sat May 23, 2020 11:58 pm

Ants wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 2:43 pm
Biden has proven himself to be a racist.
No normal person would vote for him. :idea:
He does seem to put his foot in it a lot... put him and Trump in a room and would be interesting nonsense conversation



ocram23
Pro-bowler
Posts: 2949
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:12 pm
Contact:

Sun May 24, 2020 7:09 am

Ants wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 2:43 pm
Biden has proven himself to be a racist.
No normal person would vote for him. :idea:
normal and Libs are mutually exclusive



User avatar
ElAcky
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3609
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Sun May 24, 2020 8:41 am

ocram23 wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 7:09 am
Ants wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 2:43 pm
Biden has proven himself to be a racist.
No normal person would vote for him. :idea:
normal and Libs are mutually exclusive
Well when you have a wannabe nazi as the alternative, you don’t have much of a choice..

PS: how that Trump family pyramid scheme going ?



Ants
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4809
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am
Contact:

Mon May 25, 2020 6:18 am

ElAcky wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 8:41 am
ocram23 wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 7:09 am
Ants wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 2:43 pm
Biden has proven himself to be a racist.
No normal person would vote for him. :idea:
normal and Libs are mutually exclusive
Well when you have a wannabe nazi as the alternative, you don’t have much of a choice..

PS: how that Trump family pyramid scheme going ?
wannabe nazis and libs - lockstep in their tyranny against anyone who has disagrees.


The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

User avatar
ElAcky
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3609
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Mon May 25, 2020 8:58 am

Ants wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 6:18 am
ElAcky wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 8:41 am
ocram23 wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 7:09 am


normal and Libs are mutually exclusive
Well when you have a wannabe nazi as the alternative, you don’t have much of a choice..

PS: how that Trump family pyramid scheme going ?
wannabe nazis and libs - lockstep in their tyranny against anyone who has disagrees.
Not a single thought of your own... unbelievable...

Copycat hell !!!



Ants
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4809
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am
Contact:

Tue May 26, 2020 6:44 am

ElAcky wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 8:58 am
Ants wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 6:18 am
ElAcky wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 8:41 am


Well when you have a wannabe nazi as the alternative, you don’t have much of a choice..

PS: how that Trump family pyramid scheme going ?
wannabe nazis and libs - lockstep in their tyranny against anyone who has disagrees.
Not a single thought of your own... unbelievable...

Copycat hell !!!

Can't handle the truth, eh? :oops:


The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

User avatar
ElAcky
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3609
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Tue May 26, 2020 7:08 am

Ants wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 6:44 am
ElAcky wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 8:58 am
Ants wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 6:18 am


wannabe nazis and libs - lockstep in their tyranny against anyone who has disagrees.
Not a single thought of your own... unbelievable...

Copycat hell !!!

Can't handle the truth, eh? :oops:
What truth... tyou just keep using my words and repeating them... I should be honoured but i know its because you are just not smart.



Ants
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4809
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am
Contact:

Tue May 26, 2020 7:16 am

ElAcky wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 7:08 am
Ants wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 6:44 am
ElAcky wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 8:58 am


Not a single thought of your own... unbelievable...

Copycat hell !!!

Can't handle the truth, eh? :oops:
What truth... tyou just keep using my words and repeating them... I should be honoured but i know its because you are just not smart.
U.S. Libs and nazis have similar attitudes. Pretty sure those aren't your words.
...but we can dream. 8-)


The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

User avatar
ElAcky
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3609
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Tue May 26, 2020 7:32 am

Ants wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 7:16 am
ElAcky wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 7:08 am
Ants wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 6:44 am



Can't handle the truth, eh? :oops:
What truth... tyou just keep using my words and repeating them... I should be honoured but i know its because you are just not smart.
U.S. Libs and nazis have similar attitudes. Pretty sure those aren't your words.
...but we can dream. 8-)
Too childish... not going to entertain your stupidity



Ants
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4809
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am
Contact:

Tue May 26, 2020 9:16 am

ElAcky wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 7:32 am
Ants wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 7:16 am
ElAcky wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 7:08 am


What truth... tyou just keep using my words and repeating them... I should be honoured but i know its because you are just not smart.
U.S. Libs and nazis have similar attitudes. Pretty sure those aren't your words.
...but we can dream. 8-)
Too childish... not going to entertain your stupidity
Libs and nazis - "do what I say or you will be punished" :lol:


The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

User avatar
69RamFan
Hall of Famer
Posts: 8819
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:19 pm
Location: LA-CA By way of NY/NJ
Contact:

Tue May 26, 2020 10:13 am

"Where Am I Joe" wearing a mask, not because of the CV, but to keep him from speaking out in public.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.



Post Reply
Rate this topic
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests