Will the Petition Get The Rams To Change Logo?

Rate this topic
Discussion & News On The Los Angeles Rams
war room warrior
Veteran

Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:21 am

After Demoff tweaked, My team will read all the mean tweets.
He took a BEATING ! When you’re in-charge of a company, you don’t mock your fans. He deserved all the backlash he’s receiving.
That being said, how you feel? Do you feel this will have and affect on them to change the Logo? Most wants this one. [attachment=0]3C0A6A69-F6F0-4140-BDFF-AE3B4AEC5042.png[/attachment]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by war room warrior on Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

STL Woody
Starter

Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:27 am

Nope

Loyalty over Location...

Brewmen
Bench Warmer

Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:40 am

I like this logo a lot better by all means. maybe even add some mean teeth

ocram23
Veteran

Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:14 am

love the effort but this will have zero impact on the changing of the logo

Marz86
Starter

Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:15 am

I honestly like the tweak but I don’t see Demoff making any changes to logo because he would then have to admit to Stan that people not on his payroll we’re better suited to handle this responsibility. Think about it ...Within 5 min that shit logo came out, fans had much better cleaner options. Demoff blew it big time but if went with better logo it would only admit his incompetence.

69RamFan
Hall of Famer

Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:48 am

Nope,,,,

The New Logos and Uni's are not for us Old Timers....

This is for the younger generation.....

The modern look is for them...

Its all about making money.....

They already have merchandise with the new logos

They are not about to take it off the market and lose money...

When the season opens up at the new stadium,,,,

You will see half of the stadium filled wearing these new merchandise....

Its just like ppl complained from one of my favorite unis in the royal blue and white changing to royal blue and golden yellow...

Every generation will have their favorites.....

Personally,,,, I like them all...

D-GenerationX
Veteran

Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:03 am

Absolutely not. Petitions are for losers.

People vastly overestimate their own importance in the grand scheme on stuff like this. Anyone shaking their fist at the sky here is laughed at and ignored.

The merch is already being manufactured. Wake up.

RamPower
Veteran

Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:10 am

Yes, it's about the money = a logo shouldn't look like shit regardless.

I suppose a petition could have at least an indirect impact on the Rams head logo. I mean I'm seeing lots of merchandise being sold with the new LA logo (which I'm fine with now as displayed by Upland at the top of pages), but little being sold with the Rams head as of yet (women's gear?).

It looks as if some tweaking was done on the LA logo, perhaps at the advice of the opinion of Rams fans as part of that process. The head could go thru the same hopefully, as we've seen much better versions of late. Until it's printed onto the material, it's likely being discussed (yes taking in the opinions they are seeing on Rams forums, etc.). A petition may even be small, but it still might be seen as representing a huge agreed opinion as well (bring the Rams back to LA.com :D )...

war room warrior
Veteran

Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:51 am

D-GenerationX wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:03 am
Absolutely not. Petitions are for losers.

People vastly overestimate their own importance in the grand scheme on stuff like this. Anyone shaking their fist at the sky here is laughed at and ignored.

The merch is already being manufactured. Wake up.
Well we will see. It’s doing something, ERIC Dickerson now charmed in and trying to get the logo changed... You un-estimated the fans. The petition did something.

malibu
Veteran

Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:29 pm

69RamFan wrote:
Nope,,,,

Its just like ppl complained from one of my favorite unis in the royal blue and white changing to royal blue and golden yellow...

Nothing to with age the graphics package they offered us is sub par. With no horns it could a Chargers logo.

The logo is not cool. Not got attitude. The team employed to create the logo was not the right one. Did you see the special caps that the NFL Network had on the show 3&4 months ago those logos were cool, creative, visually dynsmic
and most of all modern.

This design was too analyzed and homogeneous - too corporate with no soul. I am not advocating going back to any previous designs, and especially no logos with a Rams Head on it I think Rams are not cool looking particularly. There is a way to be modern with a design edge that everyone would get behind.
Unfortunately I feel like the powers that be have no design capabilities whatsoever.

I am in the media business and I always say every person thinks they are Felini or Spielberg yet both talented directors use the same cameras, lights etc but the result is always different and immensely better.

Fire the team and start over.

NN1Badboy
Veteran

Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:22 pm

Eric Dickerson just put out a couple of new ideas. All look better than the ones the team came up with. Demoff is an idiot.

69RamFan
Hall of Famer

Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:02 pm

malibu wrote:
69RamFan wrote:
Nope,,,,

Nothing to with age the graphics package they offered us is sub par. With no horns it could a Chargers logo.

The logo is not cool. Not got attitude. The team employed to create the logo was not the right one. Did you see the special caps that the NFL Network had on the show 3&4 months ago those logos were cool, creative, visually dynsmic
and most of all modern.

This design was too analyzed and homogeneous - too corporate with no soul. I am not advocating going back to any previous designs, and especially no logos with a Rams Head on it I think Rams are not cool looking particularly. There is a way to be modern with a design edge that everyone would get behind.
Unfortunately I feel like the powers that be have no design capabilities whatsoever.

I am in the media business and I always say every person thinks they are Felini or Spielberg yet both talented directors use the same cameras, lights etc but the result is always different and immensely better.

I bet if you take a survey with the possible new helmet that's floating around with the new logo,,,, most of the younger generation will take that over the old ones.... and that's is what the RAMs FO/Owner is shooting for,,, sales...

Example,,, I showed my youngest daughter at age 16, and she doesn't like football,,, I showed her the old helmet vs the new one,,, guess one she picked....

and I asked her to ask her friends,,, so far they all picked the new helmet...

This is about catching the younger generation....

armyram
Veteran

Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:37 pm

So what can they change it to that will make everyone happy? Nothing! Me, personally love the old style blue and white but if the Rams win, I couldn’t care less if they are wearing potato sacks. Winning fixes many problems!

RGtheFirst
Veteran

Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:31 pm

I like them...I’m an old timer...

war room warrior
Veteran

Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:06 pm

69RamFan wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:02 pm
malibu wrote:
69RamFan wrote:
Nope,,,,

and most of all modern.

I bet if you take a survey with the possible new helmet that's floating around with the new logo,,,, most of the younger generation will take that over the old ones.... and that's is what the RAMs FO/Owner is shooting for,,, sales...

Example,,, I showed my youngest daughter at age 16, and she doesn't like football,,, I showed her the old helmet vs the new one,,, guess one she picked....

and I asked her to ask her friends,,, so far they all picked the new helmet...

This is about catching the younger generation....
Ok that fine, but that’s not the argument. Ask them which one they rather out of these 2...
“ I hope the right 2 comes out cause lately I post a pic and I different one comes up. So let’s try. [attachment=0]E47B191C-BF68-4515-BA04-64945D7D572E.png[/attachment][attachment=1]CCC50157-CD59-47D4-840C-FE0E522E849A.png[/attachment]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

clevelandrams
Veteran

Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:53 am

are you people for real? how old are you? you hear about stupid petitions every year that amount to nothing.
this is just more invented entertainment news.
theres no real petition. Its a dummy petition created by the league anyway.
lets suppose they do change the logo. Its because they intended to in the first place and wanted you to think you had something to do with it.
they already know what they are going to do.

not that bad

RamPower
Veteran

Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 am

clevelandrams wrote:
are you people for real? how old are you? you hear about stupid petitions every year that amount to nothing.
lets suppose they do change the logo. Its because they intended to in the first place and wanted you to think you had something to do with it.

not that bad
Now that's funny, you of all people questioning anyone's age or intelligence :lol:  

Product research and analysis can certainly incorporate the expressed opinions of it's buyers, in this case it's fans. Again, it very possibly fans had an effect on the final LA logo. Step up to the times dipshit, social media has been an enormous game changer.

Of course regarding voices being heard in the world, yours obviously remains the most insignificant as this forum's own little street corner lunatic :D

clevelandrams
Veteran

Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:11 am

RamPower wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 am
clevelandrams wrote:

not that bad

Now that's funny, you of all people questioning anyone's age or intelligence :lol:  

Product research and analysis can certainly incorporate the expressed opinions of it's buyers, in this case it's fans. Again, it very possibly fans had an effect on the final LA logo. Step up to the times dipshit, social media has been an enormous game changer.

Of course regarding voices being heard in the world, yours obviously remains the most insignificant as this forum's own little street corner lunatic :D
very simple= if the league gave a fuck what fans thought, the past Bucs, Jets, Browns, Rams 2000 change, Titans changes, would have never happened. they arent changing the uniforms for the fan. Its symbolism for future events

Jack85Youngblood
Veteran

Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:16 am

Fans need to vote with their wallets. Young or old. New fan or old timer. These logos suck to everyone. Many people say it's "OK" or "I will get used to it". My son is 25 years old and he works in practical special effects in Burbank. He HATES these logos. If nobody buys the stuff, they will change it. I will not be buying anything with these stupid new logos on.

Rate this topic
  • Information