Not surprising. Bracing for the worst

Rate this topic
Discussion & News On The Los Angeles Rams
User avatar
Jack85Youngblood
Veteran
Posts: 1510
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:27 pm
Location: Lehigh Valley, PA
Contact:

Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:27 am

As a lifelong fan, I am so disgusted right now. Team seems to be regressing. New logos SUCK. Is anybody really optimistic about the new unis?

http://www.ramsheadquarters.com/rams-un ... w0FL1skXxc


Image

MothaFaulker
Starter
Posts: 429
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:20 am
Contact:

Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:23 am

Jack85Youngblood wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:27 am
As a lifelong fan, I am so disgusted right now. Team seems to be regressing. New logos SUCK. Is anybody really optimistic about the new unis?

http://www.ramsheadquarters.com/rams-un ... w0FL1skXxc
Don’t despair friend,
I think the uniforms will be very good. The colors looks great, the horns are a certainty on the helmets...they’ll pop and be very nice.

Think about this...though they’ll have holes...right now they’re going into 2021 will 2 additional 3rd round comp picks and about 90 million in cap space. We’ll rebound.



Ramsfan08ny
Veteran
Posts: 1190
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:30 pm
Contact:

Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:19 am

I'm optimistic about the team and uniform. I don't see the team sucking because they don't have Gurley. Niether Fowler or Brockers were game changers, and the new DC might just make this defense better. Also, the offense may likewise be better with the addition of an OC. Can't wait!



ocram23
Veteran
Posts: 1653
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:12 pm
Contact:

Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:02 am

Ramsfan08ny wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:19 am
I'm optimistic about the team and uniform. I don't see the team sucking because they don't have Gurley. Niether Fowler or Brockers were game changers, and the new DC might just make this defense better. Also, the offense may likewise be better with the addition of an OC. Can't wait!
Fowler and Brockers were very good players. It is going to be tough to replace those 2. I think you underestimate their value to this team over the years.



User avatar
Commish
Veteran
Posts: 1567
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:00 pm
Location: Texas Gulf Coast
Contact:

Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:05 am

Ramsfan08ny wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:19 am
I'm optimistic about the team and uniform. I don't see the team sucking because they don't have Gurley. Niether Fowler or Brockers were game changers, and the new DC might just make this defense better. Also, the offense may likewise be better with the addition of an OC. Can't wait!
I'm figuring that the #1 key to the Rams' upcoming season is their O-line, if the up-front blocking improves significantly, so will the entire offense--both running and passing games.

The key to an upgraded O-line isn't going to be somehow *magically* finding 3-4 new pro-caliber starting O-linemen, but rather to improvement by young blockers--plus a 'rebound' season from Robert Havenstein and the Good Guys acquiring one solid interior O-lineman, preferably a center, probably via the NFL draft.

As for logos designed to appeal to prospective fans several decades younger than I am, I can live with them, and our team's uniform colors are quite acceptable... :) 8-) :idea:

ram pathos...

--The Commish


UHURA: "Do you think that's all they ever had?"
KIRK: "No, but it's all they had left."

Ramsfan08ny
Veteran
Posts: 1190
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:30 pm
Contact:

Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:54 pm

ocram23 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:02 am
Ramsfan08ny wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:19 am
I'm optimistic about the team and uniform. I don't see the team sucking because they don't have Gurley. Niether Fowler or Brockers were game changers, and the new DC might just make this defense better. Also, the offense may likewise be better with the addition of an OC. Can't wait!
Fowler and Brockers were very good players. It is going to be tough to replace those 2. I think you underestimate their value to this team over the years.
I don't disagree with you. What I'm counting on is Donald making Floyd a better player, similar to what he did with Fowler. Floyd didn't gel in Chicago. Maybe Donald makes a difference. I just don't see the team going from good, to sucking because of these changes.



ocram23
Veteran
Posts: 1653
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:12 pm
Contact:

Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:56 pm

Ramsfan08ny wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:54 pm
ocram23 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:02 am
Ramsfan08ny wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:19 am
I'm optimistic about the team and uniform. I don't see the team sucking because they don't have Gurley. Niether Fowler or Brockers were game changers, and the new DC might just make this defense better. Also, the offense may likewise be better with the addition of an OC. Can't wait!
Fowler and Brockers were very good players. It is going to be tough to replace those 2. I think you underestimate their value to this team over the years.
I don't disagree with you. What I'm counting on is Donald making Floyd a better player, similar to what he did with Fowler. Floyd didn't gel in Chicago. Maybe Donald makes a difference. I just don't see the team going from good, to sucking because of these changes.
need a run stuffing DT



User avatar
RAMFAN71
Veteran
Posts: 656
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:14 am
Contact:

Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:23 pm

Def little worried about the ILB/OLB situation. We do have guys who can step up and fill those roles.
My major concern is still the OL. We have to use 2nd rounder for top OL help. These guys were not good last year- especially in run blocking. Same crew- they would have to have a massive improvement in their skills if we don't go after guys in draft or FA. And Whit is not a year younger. All about the OL for me at least.


"60% OF THE TIME........IT WORKS EVERY TIME"

Ants
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4523
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am
Contact:

Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:02 pm

C'mon! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor???
Was it over when Trent Green went down???
:lol:

I'm just looking forward to see how we do. It's the way the league is these days. :idea:


The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

luckenbill56
Starter
Posts: 276
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:00 pm
Contact:

Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:52 pm

Same as 1999-2001 the Rams just cannot seem to deal with a good team. The entire episode is ludicrous. The owner got what he wanted. A new stadium the super bowl in his new digs. Having watched this dog and pony show for 64 years. Nothing new.
Same old same old. The franchise is still dysfunctional. It will continue to be until someone realizes winning is the name of the game. The seventies were great. Did not win the big one, but the team was excellent. We actually had an owner who wanted to win every week and an organization who understood the goal. The eighties were not bad, but since 1990 the franchise has been incredibly incompetent and inconsistent. The Rams were the best team in the league in 2018 and if McVay would not have lost his nerve? Well you know the rest. Gurley went home because his coach lost his mojo and became a chicken because he lost one game. Todd Gurley will go for 1300 yards in Atlanta and catch 50 passes and score 15 TDs. Bank on it . The Rams will finish 5 and 11. They let Littleton get away another stupid move. As I said seen at all before. Personally, I am disgusted with the entire franchise. It gets tougher to support the Rams.



LARAMFAN52
Veteran
Posts: 677
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:05 pm
Contact:

Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:12 pm

luckenbill56 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:52 pm
Same as 1999-2001 the Rams just cannot seem to deal with a good team. The entire episode is ludicrous. The owner got what he wanted. A new stadium the super bowl in his new digs. Having watched this dog and pony show for 64 years. Nothing new.
Same old same old. The franchise is still dysfunctional. It will continue to be until someone realizes winning is the name of the game. The seventies were great. Did not win the big one, but the team was excellent. We actually had an owner who wanted to win every week and an organization who understood the goal. The eighties were not bad, but since 1990 the franchise has been incredibly incompetent and inconsistent. The Rams were the best team in the league in 2018 and if McVay would not have lost his nerve? Well you know the rest. Gurley went home because his coach lost his mojo and became a chicken because he lost one game. Todd Gurley will go for 1300 yards in Atlanta and catch 50 passes and score 15 TDs. Bank on it . The Rams will finish 5 and 11. They let Littleton get away another stupid move. As I said seen at all before. Personally, I am disgusted with the entire franchise. It gets tougher to support the Rams.
Freaking sorry ass lame

Go get your 49er hat out

Freaking organization trying to do the right thing by star players doesn’t work out in a couple cases and you want to jump ship?

Go for it nutter,guess you never heard of the salary cap in the NFL?

I don’t know why I come here to listen to this whining,constant whining about everything

Any move they make is the wrong move according to this echo chamber,

Just go get out your gear of whatever team will win whenever they do play again and be a winner again


You’ve followed this team for 60 years but you don’t see a difference between this regime and Frontieres career pre 1999-2001?,your lying if you stand by that cause Frontiere ,Shaw,Zygmut etc NEVER,paid their stars
Dickerson
Tyler
Hacksaw
Greene
I could go on and on this regime beats any previous as far as taking care of star players,it isn’t their fault Gurley got arthritis,Cooks got hurt,they’re doing their best,there’s a salary cap rules in this league that prevent you from keeping all your great players like it used to be
Unless you want them to play with half a team for a couple years



49RH8R
Starter
Posts: 437
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:54 am
Location: California
Contact:

Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:47 pm

Commish wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:05 am
Ramsfan08ny wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:19 am
I'm optimistic about the team and uniform. I don't see the team sucking because they don't have Gurley. Niether Fowler or Brockers were game changers, and the new DC might just make this defense better. Also, the offense may likewise be better with the addition of an OC. Can't wait!
I'm figuring that the #1 key to the Rams' upcoming season is their O-line, if the up-front blocking improves significantly, so will the entire offense--both running and passing games.

The key to an upgraded O-line isn't going to be somehow *magically* finding 3-4 new pro-caliber starting O-linemen, but rather to improvement by young blockers--plus a 'rebound' season from Robert Havenstein and the Good Guys acquiring one solid interior O-lineman, preferably a center, probably via the NFL draft.

As for logos designed to appeal to prospective fans several decades younger than I am, I can live with them, and our team's uniform colors are quite acceptable... :) 8-) :idea:

ram pathos...

--The Commish
agree with the OL assessment but think blythe is a good center. havs will bounce back because he was playing injured. edwards and evans have a year of experience and both played OG and OT. if there is a good OT at #52 i'd take him as a replacement for whitworth in 2021 or 2020 if he gets hurt. any rookie OT will get a lot of reps because noteboom will still be rehabbing. i assume snead will trade down so i'd grab another OC/OG in round 5-6 and let kromer coach him up. corbett is interesting too. i'm not convinced allen is done and he could be a versatile backup at OC/OG. demby on the other hand is toast. shelton could be too.



Claremontram
Veteran
Posts: 1755
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:57 am
Contact:

Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:16 pm

Jack et al.:

I like the blue and yellow. The rest of the stuff is ok.

We need some Oline help. I hope for a big slobber Knocker of a Center in the 2nd or 3rd round of the Draft. Also a Big "CJ" type RB.

AD and Ramsey will anchor the Defense. Goff will be as good as the Oline lets him.

The Corona Virus restrictions are what is getting to me. My work has become more complicated as a result.

Rams stuff is a piece of cake.



Raminec
Veteran
Posts: 1938
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:21 pm
Contact:

Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:33 pm

luckenbill56 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:52 pm
Same as 1999-2001 the Rams just cannot seem to deal with a good team. The entire episode is ludicrous. The owner got what he wanted. A new stadium the super bowl in his new digs. Having watched this dog and pony show for 64 years. Nothing new.
Same old same old. The franchise is still dysfunctional. It will continue to be until someone realizes winning is the name of the game. The seventies were great. Did not win the big one, but the team was excellent. We actually had an owner who wanted to win every week and an organization who understood the goal. The eighties were not bad, but since 1990 the franchise has been incredibly incompetent and inconsistent. The Rams were the best team in the league in 2018 and if McVay would not have lost his nerve? Well you know the rest. Gurley went home because his coach lost his mojo and became a chicken because he lost one game. Todd Gurley will go for 1300 yards in Atlanta and catch 50 passes and score 15 TDs. Bank on it . The Rams will finish 5 and 11. They let Littleton get away another stupid move. As I said seen at all before. Personally, I am disgusted with the entire franchise. It gets tougher to support the Rams.
5-11 huh? Not happening. McVay had a lot of things working against him with the offensive line issues and injuries to Gurley and Cooks and the Rams still managed a 9-7 season in the toughest division in football. The division isn’t going to magically get easier but I think that McVay will have his offensive unit ready to score points when they finally play football and the offense will carry the defense much like early 2018. Defense will improve as the season goes on. I like your numbers but they will be flipped as Rams will finish 11-5 in a division where every team will be over.500. Rams will win the NFC West and of course you will be happy you were SO WRONG!😎 Sit back and enjoy the show!



Raminec
Veteran
Posts: 1938
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:21 pm
Contact:

Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:07 pm

ocram23 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:02 am
Ramsfan08ny wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:19 am
I'm optimistic about the team and uniform. I don't see the team sucking because they don't have Gurley. Niether Fowler or Brockers were game changers, and the new DC might just make this defense better. Also, the offense may likewise be better with the addition of an OC. Can't wait!
Fowler and Brockers were very good players. It is going to be tough to replace those 2. I think you underestimate their value to this team over the years.
Fowler was good as a Ram. A lot of his success came from all of the attention paid to AD. He showed up big in a few games but also seemed to disappear at times. His contract is a gamble for the Falcons but I hope he plays well. Brockers has been a great Ram. His production dropped off last season in part because he was dealing with injuries. His contract with the Ravens is currently being held up because of concerns about a high ankle sprain he suffered last year. Rams will miss Brockers as a leader more than a player in my opinion. That aspect of his game will be the most difficult to replace. Brockers was a great Ram and I wish him well but there’s no way you can give him a three year deal. Rams couldn’t afford Fowler and couldn’t justify paying Brockers the money he MIGHT get from the Ravens. Who knows he could come back to LA if the Baltimore deal doesn’t pan out.



RamsFan1966
Veteran
Posts: 1700
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:49 pm
Location: Georgetown, Texas
Contact:

Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:48 pm

Ants wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:02 pm
C'mon! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor???
Was it over when Trent Green went down???
:lol:

I'm just looking forward to see how we do. It's the way the league is these days. :idea:
The Germans bombed Pearl Harbor??? I am guessing a little small error there? Maybe the Germans should have bombed Pearl Harbor since Hitler declared war on us after the “Japanese” bombed Pearl Harbor. But I do understand your point about Pearl and also Trent Green. And yes, I too would like to play the season first. We just got to get through 2020. We should have a lot of money to spend in 2021!



User avatar
Skyhook
Starter
Posts: 326
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:44 pm
Location: Santa Monica
Contact:

Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:34 pm

luckenbill56 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:52 pm
Same as 1999-2001 the Rams just cannot seem to deal with a good team. The entire episode is ludicrous. The owner got what he wanted. A new stadium the super bowl in his new digs. Having watched this dog and pony show for 64 years. Nothing new.
Same old same old. The franchise is still dysfunctional. It will continue to be until someone realizes winning is the name of the game. The seventies were great. Did not win the big one, but the team was excellent. We actually had an owner who wanted to win every week and an organization who understood the goal. The eighties were not bad, but since 1990 the franchise has been incredibly incompetent and inconsistent. The Rams were the best team in the league in 2018 and if McVay would not have lost his nerve? Well you know the rest. Gurley went home because his coach lost his mojo and became a chicken because he lost one game. Todd Gurley will go for 1300 yards in Atlanta and catch 50 passes and score 15 TDs. Bank on it . The Rams will finish 5 and 11. They let Littleton get away another stupid move. As I said seen at all before. Personally, I am disgusted with the entire franchise. It gets tougher to support the Rams.
My God it must be the season for bitching and crying.

I've never seen more so called "Rams" fans complain about a team that's gone 33-15 the past 3 seasons...... with a coach that before the Rams hired him had zero head coaching experience on any level

The team had all sorts of tough issues to overcome with the Gurley situation, injuries on the OLine, a defense that played far below everyone's expectations, etc...yet still managed a decent 9-7 record. 10-6 and a playoff berth with made 47 yard Zuerlein "gimmie". A kick he rarely misses in big games

Amazing what that kick did in terms of the overall picture of Rams football 2019....
and if the Rams did make that kick and ended as a 10-6 playoff team, wonder if people would still be acting like this franchise is on the way down and back to the old 6-10 ways of Jeff Fisher.


:R

User avatar
Skyhook
Starter
Posts: 326
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:44 pm
Location: Santa Monica
Contact:

Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:38 pm

RamsFan1966 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:48 pm
Ants wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:02 pm
C'mon! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor???
Was it over when Trent Green went down???
:lol:

I'm just looking forward to see how we do. It's the way the league is these days. :idea:
The Germans bombed Pearl Harbor??? I am guessing a little small error there? Maybe the Germans should have bombed Pearl Harbor since Hitler declared war on us after the “Japanese” bombed Pearl Harbor. But I do understand your point about Pearl and also Trent Green. And yes, I too would like to play the season first. We just got to get through 2020. We should have a lot of money to spend in 2021!
You must of never seen "Animal House"


:R

User avatar
Commish
Veteran
Posts: 1567
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:00 pm
Location: Texas Gulf Coast
Contact:

Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:43 pm

RamsFan1966 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:48 pm
Ants wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:02 pm
C'mon! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor???
Was it over when Trent Green went down???
:lol:

I'm just looking forward to see how we do. It's the way the league is these days. :idea:
The Germans bombed Pearl Harbor??? I am guessing a little small error there? Maybe the Germans should have bombed Pearl Harbor since Hitler declared war on us after the “Japanese” bombed Pearl Harbor. But I do understand your point about Pearl and also Trent Green. And yes, I too would like to play the season first. We just got to get through 2020. We should have a lot of money to spend in 2021!
Ummmm, "National Lampoon's Animal House"... :) :lol: :P

ram pathos...

--The Commish


UHURA: "Do you think that's all they ever had?"
KIRK: "No, but it's all they had left."

Ants
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4523
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am
Contact:

Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:00 am

Skyhook wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:38 pm
RamsFan1966 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:48 pm
Ants wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:02 pm
C'mon! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor???
Was it over when Trent Green went down???
:lol:

I'm just looking forward to see how we do. It's the way the league is these days. :idea:
The Germans bombed Pearl Harbor??? I am guessing a little small error there? Maybe the Germans should have bombed Pearl Harbor since Hitler declared war on us after the “Japanese” bombed Pearl Harbor. But I do understand your point about Pearl and also Trent Green. And yes, I too would like to play the season first. We just got to get through 2020. We should have a lot of money to spend in 2021!
You must of never seen "Animal House"
8-) I'm glad my humor was not lost on everybody. :D


The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

MissouriRamsFan
Bench Warmer
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:29 pm
Contact:

Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:03 am

ocram23 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:02 am
Ramsfan08ny wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:19 am
I'm optimistic about the team and uniform. I don't see the team sucking because they don't have Gurley. Niether Fowler or Brockers were game changers, and the new DC might just make this defense better. Also, the offense may likewise be better with the addition of an OC. Can't wait!
Fowler and Brockers were very good players. It is going to be tough to replace those 2. I think you underestimate their value to this team over the years.
Well to be fair,Fowler didn't come to the team until 2018. Brockers was drafted in 2012. Stat wise,brockers was ok. He wasn't very good. Just being honest my friend.



Hari rama
Starter
Posts: 149
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:37 pm
Contact:

Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:06 am

Ants wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:00 am
Skyhook wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:38 pm
RamsFan1966 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:48 pm


The Germans bombed Pearl Harbor??? I am guessing a little small error there? Maybe the Germans should have bombed Pearl Harbor since Hitler declared war on us after the “Japanese” bombed Pearl Harbor. But I do understand your point about Pearl and also Trent Green. And yes, I too would like to play the season first. We just got to get through 2020. We should have a lot of money to spend in 2021!
You must of never seen "Animal House"
8-) I'm glad my humor was not lost on everybody. :D
The movie was "Stripes" not Animal House.



User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 6821
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm
Contact:

Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:16 am

LARAMFAN52 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:12 pm
luckenbill56 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:52 pm
Same as 1999-2001 the Rams just cannot seem to deal with a good team. The entire episode is ludicrous. The owner got what he wanted. A new stadium the super bowl in his new digs. Having watched this dog and pony show for 64 years. Nothing new.
Same old same old. The franchise is still dysfunctional. It will continue to be until someone realizes winning is the name of the game. The seventies were great. Did not win the big one, but the team was excellent. We actually had an owner who wanted to win every week and an organization who understood the goal. The eighties were not bad, but since 1990 the franchise has been incredibly incompetent and inconsistent. The Rams were the best team in the league in 2018 and if McVay would not have lost his nerve? Well you know the rest. Gurley went home because his coach lost his mojo and became a chicken because he lost one game. Todd Gurley will go for 1300 yards in Atlanta and catch 50 passes and score 15 TDs. Bank on it . The Rams will finish 5 and 11. They let Littleton get away another stupid move. As I said seen at all before. Personally, I am disgusted with the entire franchise. It gets tougher to support the Rams.
Freaking sorry ass lame

Go get your 49er hat out

Freaking organization trying to do the right thing by star players doesn’t work out in a couple cases and you want to jump ship?

Go for it nutter,guess you never heard of the salary cap in the NFL?

I don’t know why I come here to listen to this whining,constant whining about everything

Any move they make is the wrong move according to this echo chamber,

Just go get out your gear of whatever team will win whenever they do play again and be a winner again


You’ve followed this team for 60 years but you don’t see a difference between this regime and Frontieres career pre 1999-2001?,your lying if you stand by that cause Frontiere ,Shaw,Zygmut etc NEVER,paid their stars
Dickerson
Tyler
Hacksaw
Greene
I could go on and on this regime beats any previous as far as taking care of star players,it isn’t their fault Gurley got arthritis,Cooks got hurt,they’re doing their best,there’s a salary cap rules in this league that prevent you from keeping all your great players like it used to be
Unless you want them to play with half a team for a couple years
^^^^^^^
What he said!



ocram23
Veteran
Posts: 1653
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:12 pm
Contact:

Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:20 am

MissouriRamsFan wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:03 am
ocram23 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:02 am
Ramsfan08ny wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:19 am
I'm optimistic about the team and uniform. I don't see the team sucking because they don't have Gurley. Niether Fowler or Brockers were game changers, and the new DC might just make this defense better. Also, the offense may likewise be better with the addition of an OC. Can't wait!
Fowler and Brockers were very good players. It is going to be tough to replace those 2. I think you underestimate their value to this team over the years.
Well to be fair,Fowler didn't come to the team until 2018. Brockers was drafted in 2012. Stat wise,brockers was ok. He wasn't very good. Just being honest my friend.
well you and I will agree to disagree regarding brockers. I thought he was solid. we will see this year how much he was missed or not missed. hopefully gaines and robinson can step in and give the rams some quality playing time.



User avatar
Jack85Youngblood
Veteran
Posts: 1510
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:27 pm
Location: Lehigh Valley, PA
Contact:

Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:33 am

Ants wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:02 pm
C'mon! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor???
Was it over when Trent Green went down???
:lol:

I'm just looking forward to see how we do. It's the way the league is these days. :idea:
One of my favorite movies. Belushi ruled!!!


Image

Post Reply
Rate this topic
  • Information