When are we getting rid of Dumboff??

Rate this topic
Discussion & News On The Los Angeles Rams
NN1Badboy
Veteran

Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:52 pm

This idiot has been behind a lot of bad decisions this organization has made in recent years including the new dumbass logo. It’s so bad they had to come up with a second one because they new they had screwed up. Isn’t this clown the one who does the contracts too? Maybe we need to start looking for a replacement. Maybe we could bring in Dickerson. At least he really cares about what’s good for the organization.

Jack85Youngblood
Veteran

Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:25 am

I'm really starting to dislike the guy. What I really resent is his arrogance over this botched logo fiasco. His response is that he will read the 10 worst tweets?!?!?!? Social media has proven that the overwhelming majority of fans hate these new logos. If even 25% hated it, that is still too many; yet we hear no apologies or "I screwed up". His attitude makes it hard to like the guy.

war room warrior
Veteran

Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:28 am

All Coo makes good and bad decisions. We don’t know about all the other ones other teams make. Yea the Logo decision REALLY looks bad, but I don’t think he stands alone on the decision, SOMEONE shoulda stood up and said something. Can’t fire all of them.

I personally met Kevin back in St Louis, VERY NICE guy, this decision is on a lotta front office people Stan included. I HATE the Logo, and to me what makes it worse is all the toying Kevin did for months about the logo to the fans, But; looking back at it he was just interacting with all of us... He a really cool guy. I’m praying that Eric can get him and the rest who need to be convinced that they all made a mistake and that the RAM head LOGO is just not classy enough to be in this beautiful Stadium Stans about to open. It truly looks CHEAP. As for as the LA Logo, deal with it, THAT’S Staying, and I’m one who can deal with that, just get the head logo right !

Love My Rams
Go Rams🏈🏈🏈

eas-rams
Starter

Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:59 am

NN1Badboy wrote:
This idiot has been behind a lot of bad decisions this organization has made in recent years including the new dumbass logo. It’s so bad they had to come up with a second one because they new they had screwed up. Isn’t this clown the one who does the contracts too? Maybe we need to start looking for a replacement. Maybe we could bring in Dickerson. At least he really cares about what’s good for the organization.
He's also the guy that was very instrumental behind the scenes in bring the Rams back to Los Angeles and navigating through the backdoors of the NFL to get the votes (along with other people). Overall I thinks he's done a good job and if you look at fanatics.com you'll see that some of the merchandise with the new logo is starting to sell out in certain sizes. The thing to remember about the new logo is that it's appeal is not necessarily for guys like me (die hard long time Rams fans in their 40's, 50's, or later in life) - the logo scheme is their to appeal to younger fans who appeal to the LA vibe.

ocram23
Veteran

Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:19 am

Jack85Youngblood wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:25 am
I'm really starting to dislike the guy. What I really resent is his arrogance over this botched logo fiasco. His response is that he will read the 10 worst tweets?!?!?!? Social media has proven that the overwhelming majority of fans hate these new logos. If even 25% hated it, that is still too many; yet we hear no apologies or "I screwed up". His attitude makes it hard to like the guy.
it's pure greed on behalf of the management. the only reason you change the logo is to generate more gear sales. just a poor decision. he needs to go

ramsrule21
Bench Warmer

Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:57 pm

NN1Badboy wrote:
I think KD is here for a long time, he is Stan's guy and he moved the team here, worked on the stadium issues. Get used to him.

grackler
Starter

Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:12 pm

Demoff is just another John Shaw with a nicer smile. Both are/were minimally competent administrators who ingratiated themselves with their owners and stayed on far longer than they should have.

Fact is, the Rams haven't been well managed since Carol Rosenbloom died and his son Steve lost control to the idiot blond floosey and John Shaw.

The front office should have been cleaned out when the organization moved from St. Louis. Until that happens, idiot moves like the switch to childish and boutiquey logos and uniforms, as well as stupid personnel moves will be the norm, not the exception.

ocram23
Veteran

Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:29 pm

grackler wrote:
Demoff is just another John Shaw with a nicer smile. Both are/were minimally competent administrators who ingratiated themselves with their owners and stayed on far longer than they should have.

Fact is, the Rams haven't been well managed since Carol Rosenbloom died and his son Steve lost control to the idiot blond floosey and John Shaw.

The front office should have been cleaned out when the organization moved from St. Louis. Until that happens, idiot moves like the switch to childish and boutiquey logos and uniforms, as well as stupid personnel moves will be the norm, not the exception.
it's ok you can say georgia killed carroll. I agree the rams haven't been well managed since carroll. not a fan of KD

DMRamFan
Rookie

Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:44 pm

Now letting go of Greg Z, I just do not know what we are going to do next season. I think Brockers cost too much. Kevin has lost his mind. It’s like he’s trying to hurt the Rams... starting w the ridiculous logo change. Kevin, go do your job and restructure Goff’s deal you unfortunately got us into. We need CAP SPACE. WE have no real draft picks either. WTH. This is one Kevin that should be left home alone. FOR GOOD. Kevin is a joke

UtahRam
Veteran

Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:59 pm

We'll probably shit the bed over the next 3-4 years, Demoff will get fired, Stan will take a dirt nap, his son will take over, like father like son, shit the bed for another 3-4 years, new management comes in, we retreat back to the classic uniforms and helmet with new, boss logos, win the division and stay relevant for a couple of years, us old fans die off, my stuff gets auctioned off on storage wars, female robots will give quality blow jobs...

eas-rams
Starter

Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:23 pm

grackler wrote:

You must have forgotten how terrible John Shaw was... No comparison. If you're mad about logos or about the cap situation I get it. But there is NO COMPARISON between Shaw and Demoff. Fact of the matter is the cap issues are because the Rams were aggressive is signing free agents and paying top notch guys in their prime - something Shaw never did. And the logos are part of moving into a new stadium - do I have to say it ? Yup, some Shaw never had to worry about. Shaw negotiated the move to St. Louis... Demoff helped negotiate the move back to Los Angeles. For that I am eternally grateful to Demoff and Kronke. So how about we give these guys a break... Seems to our issues with Demoff are based on success and prosperity. Our issue with Shaw were based on frugality and penny pinching.

sanbagger
Veteran

Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:24 am

DMRamFan wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:44 pm
Now letting go of Greg Z, I just do not know what we are going to do next season. I think Brockers cost too much. Kevin has lost his mind. It’s like he’s trying to hurt the Rams... starting w the ridiculous logo change. Kevin, go do your job and restructure Goff’s deal you unfortunately got us into. We need CAP SPACE. WE have no real draft picks either. WTH. This is one Kevin that should be left home alone. FOR GOOD. Kevin is a joke
Just don't see a restructure coming....Rams have been very reluctant to restructure, the last one I can remember was Chris Long.

The Rams would rather bite the bullet than pass the money down the line...look at TG, they cut him rather than restructure.

The rams are a litttle tight this year but will be in good shape next year....Pastoors is very good at keeping the good guys out of Cap hell.

Mike Schad 1st Rd
Starter

Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:09 am

If the Rams have anything on their Helmet (such as Letters or a full Ram Face/Head) EXCEPT Thick, Traditional Ram Horns (a la their Helmet Design since '49) Kevin Demoff will go down as the biggest Disgrace in Ram History.
IMG_20200310_140025.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Proud supporter of Los Angeles/St. Louis/Los Angeles Ram Football since 1974 in the Garden spot of America, Beautiful Brooklyn, NY...

Marz86
Starter

Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:43 am

Mike Schad 1st Rd wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:09 am
If the Rams have anything on their Helmet (such as Letters or a full Ram Face/Head) EXCEPT Thick, Traditional Ram Horns (a la their Helmet Design since '49) Kevin Demoff will go down as the biggest Disgrace in Ram History.IMG_20200310_140025.jpg
+1

Rate this topic
  • Information