Cuban nailed it

Rate this topic
Post anything NOT related to football here.

69RamFan
Hall of Famer

Thu May 21, 2020 12:01 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 11:26 am
https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexreimer ... 9bc9f01068

Stop playing the victim and be the leader
I watch the show,,,
and according to that reporter,,
Hannity got rattle,,, :lol: :lol: :lol:
He wasn't rattle,,,

it was more like Cuban got cornered,,,
and put him in the spot,,, cause he said he was voting for Biden,,,
But Hannity got it out of him,,, and Cuban said he doesn't feel comfortable with the both of them...

But he did praise Trump in the beginning for the economy,,,
Then that's when he said about he needs to stop playing the victim and lead...

But Cuban has the same personality....
So he has no room to talk,,,
He gets offended easily, more so than TD...
I've been watching shark tank and I like the show,,
But sometime when Cuban doesn't get his way,,,
he gets mad very easily

Plus Cuban has a bone to pick with TD from the past....

Rammer
Pro-bowler

Thu May 21, 2020 12:15 pm

ElAcky wrote:

I think what you inadvertently nailed is the difference between Fox and CNN/MSNBC. Even on Hannity, their most politicized show, you hear true dissenting opinions. you don't get any of that on those other networks.

I watch BBC America or France America for world news. They are not perfect either, they are biased to the left but they are far less politicised than American news networks..
I sometimes watch a little Foxnews but I haven't watched a Hannity show for years. Hannity is too much for me, too biased. CNN/MSNBC - When I watch any of their commentary shows - it's like they are all like liberal versions of Hannity. That's who they have on 24/7. Foxnews on the other hand, has a view but you still hear good dissenting opinions, sometimes even from their own commentators. They, at least, make a true effort to show both sides. They have real people on with real dissenting opinions. What I notice on CNN, is if they even have a conservative voice, it is usually an off beat fringe guy. Some radio conservative shock jock or something. They have him on their show just to discredit the other side. It's like here's the right wing weirdo that doesn't agree with us. So anyone that disagrees is a right wing weirdo... I think this is a big reason why many libs think this way.

ElAcky
Pro-bowler

Thu May 21, 2020 12:43 pm

69RamFan wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 12:01 pm
ElAcky wrote:

I watch the show,,,
and according to that reporter,,
Hannity got rattle,,, :lol: :lol: :lol:
He wasn't rattle,,,

it was more like Cuban got cornered,,,
and put him in the spot,,, cause he said he was voting for Biden,,,
But Hannity got it out of him,,, and Cuban said he doesn't feel comfortable with the both of them...

But he did praise Trump in the beginning for the economy,,,
Then that's when he said about he needs to stop playing the victim and lead...

But Cuban has the same personality....
So he has no room to talk,,,
He gets offended easily, more so than TD...
I've been watching shark tank and I like the show,,
But sometime when Cuban doesn't get his way,,,
he gets mad very easily

Plus Cuban has a bone to pick with TD from the past....
I’ve already said many a times that I’m no Biden fan... I preferred any of the other Dem candidates over him... but this is about Trump actually acting like a leader though not about Biden

ElAcky
Pro-bowler

Thu May 21, 2020 12:45 pm

Rammer wrote:
ElAcky wrote:

I think what you inadvertently nailed is the difference between Fox and CNN/MSNBC. Even on Hannity, their most politicized show, you hear true dissenting opinions. you don't get any of that on those other networks.

I watch BBC America or France America for world news. They are not perfect either, they are biased to the left but they are far less politicised than American news networks..
I sometimes watch a little Foxnews but I haven't watched a Hannity show for years. Hannity is too much for me, too biased. CNN/MSNBC - When I watch any of their commentary shows - it's like they are all like liberal versions of Hannity. That's who they have on 24/7. Foxnews on the other hand, has a view but you still hear good dissenting opinions, sometimes even from their own commentators. They, at least, make a true effort to show both sides. They have real people on with real dissenting opinions. What I notice on CNN, is if they even have a conservative voice, it is usually an off beat fringe guy. Some radio conservative shock jock or something. They have him on their show just to discredit the other side. It's like here's the right wing weirdo that doesn't agree with us. So anyone that disagrees is a right wing weirdo... I think this is a big reason why many libs think this way.
BBC is left wing... oh wow

Yes all your news networks are messed up... unwatchable

Rammer
Pro-bowler

Thu May 21, 2020 12:51 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Rammer wrote:
ElAcky wrote:

I said biased to the left. I don't think there are many Republicans or trump fans working for the bbc, do you? But I do agree our cable network news channels have become unwatchable. You don't even get world news anymore. Just 24 hours of politics.

ElAcky
Pro-bowler

Thu May 21, 2020 1:18 pm

Rammer wrote:
ElAcky wrote:
Rammer wrote:

I said biased to the left. I don't think there are many Republicans or trump fans working for the bbc, do you? But I do agree our cable network news channels have become unwatchable. You don't even get world news anymore. Just 24 hours of politics.
BBC has to stay firmly in the centre... it’s a national broadcaster and they are always careful with bias...

Ants
Pro-bowler

Fri May 22, 2020 8:18 am

ElAcky wrote:

BBC has to stay firmly in the centre... it’s a national broadcaster and they are always careful with bias...

Ignorance is bliss I guess. :lol:
"A national broadcaster". What does that even mean? CNN broadcasts nationally - even worldwide!
Does it mean the government needs to approve what they broadcast? Can you imagine if Obama would have had control of our airwaves???? It would have been like Castro in Cuba!!!! :lol:

The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

ocram23
Pro-bowler

Fri May 22, 2020 8:22 am

Cuban is going to make a run at the white house in 4 years. you watch

Rammer
Pro-bowler

Fri May 22, 2020 8:35 am

ElAcky wrote:
Rammer wrote:
ElAcky wrote:

Yes, they are more careful than CNN. But being in the center means something different depending on where you are. Al Jazeera is in the center too. Europe is center left to begin with, so their center for us is somewhere between center and left.

ElAcky
Pro-bowler

Sat May 23, 2020 1:32 am

What happened to Fox... they are starting to smell the carcass and stopped supporting Trump?

Ants
Pro-bowler

Sat May 23, 2020 2:45 pm

ElAcky wrote:
What happened to Fox... they are starting to smell the carcass and stopped supporting Trump?
They don't "support" Trump.
But they know tyrants when they see them. Fair and balanced - FOX News.
They prefer (like normal people) to not support nazis like the Dems and libs.

ElAcky
Pro-bowler

Sat May 23, 2020 11:57 pm

Ants wrote:
ElAcky wrote:
So you admit Trump is a tyrant ?

Ants
Pro-bowler

Sun May 24, 2020 2:39 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:57 pm
Ants wrote:
ElAcky wrote:
So you admit Trump is a tyrant ?
He's for freedom.
He's not a nazi lib.
I would have thought you'd know better.

toast49
Pro-bowler

Sun May 24, 2020 9:52 pm

I'm not going to comment too much, but, stupid people are easily herded. It happened quickly and was as easy as sending a text. Amazing.

ElAcky
Pro-bowler

Sun May 24, 2020 10:53 pm

I find it hilarious that you plagiarise my arguments about nazis ..

It really shows that you have no idea about history

Ants
Pro-bowler

Mon May 25, 2020 6:15 am

ElAcky wrote:

Sure I do:
nazis wanted to create a bunch of like-minded people, and if you were a Jew or disagreed, you were "punished".
...Just like the libs of today. Pretty simple.

ElAcky
Pro-bowler

Mon May 25, 2020 8:21 am

Ants wrote:
ElAcky wrote:

Sure I do:
nazis wanted to create a bunch of like-minded people, and if you were a Jew or disagreed, you were "punished".
The only like minded people here are the MAGA operatives on this site..Nazi fodder

SWAdude
Bench Warmer

Mon May 25, 2020 10:00 am

ElAcky wrote:
Ants wrote:
ElAcky wrote:

Sure I do:
The only like minded people here are the MAGA operatives on this site..Nazi fodder
Just stop calling MAGA peeps Nazis. You obviously have no idea how ignorant and irrelevant that makes you appear.

When you are related to a Holocaust survivor and they survived as a five year old and the miracle that she did because virtually no children survived Auschwitz, I just think of what on earth did your parents do to you to keep you so ignorant of the words you use.

Keep into the game because we need opposing opinions in life. But good lord, hiding behind a moniker does not change who you are. If MAGA supporters are Nazis, then that makes you evil much more than that. When you look in the mirror remember that. You are more evil than Adolph Hitler. No one sees other than an evil face on him. No one.

Just stop.

69RamFan
Hall of Famer

Mon May 25, 2020 10:16 am

When all else fails for the Libs,,,

Then they revert to Identity Politics....

Its like clock work..... :D :D :D

SWAdude
Bench Warmer

Mon May 25, 2020 10:34 am

69RamFan wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 10:16 am
When all else fails for the Libs,,,

Then they revert to Identity Politics....

Its like clock work..... :D :D :D
And it certainly doesn't wear well on them.

Biden? Really?

My liberal Doctor brother says Biden certainly is showing the early signs of dementia. And is more interested in who the running mate is. And admits he will vote for Biden no matter. :roll:

He is your typical elitist who thinks a scientist is best equipped to be President.

Professors and Scientists are nothing more than professional students. I come from a very academically successful family. For generations. Their lack of common sense has taught me it really is a disability as what any disability could be. They suffer much because of this. So unhappy. Exactly how I find most all liberal thinking people. They are so unhappy! So sad to witness in person.

ElAcky
Pro-bowler

Mon May 25, 2020 11:50 am

SWAdude wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 10:00 am
ElAcky wrote:
Ants wrote:

Sure I do:
Just stop calling MAGA peeps Nazis. You obviously have no idea how ignorant and irrelevant that makes you appear.

When you are related to a Holocaust survivor and they survived as a five year old and the miracle that she did because virtually no children survived Auschwitz, I just think of what on earth did your parents do to you to keep you so ignorant of the words you use.

Keep into the game because we need opposing opinions in life. But good lord, hiding behind a moniker does not change who you are. If MAGA supporters are Nazis, then that makes you evil much more than that. When you look in the mirror remember that. You are more evil than Adolph Hitler. No one sees other than an evil face on him. No one.

Just stop.
You joined late buddy so I’m not going to repeat why MAGA are nazis...

Those that opposed the Nazis were few at the time.. everyone fell on line to the right wing fake narrative like sheep.. exactly what is happening now...

Climate change is a hoax
Coronavirus a hoax
Capitalism is king.. fuck the poor...
Go to church but play golf
I could go on and on....

I’ll never go along with the new Nazi narrative... as a Christian I just can’t go with all the lies and selfishness...

Ants
Pro-bowler

Tue May 26, 2020 6:49 am

ElAcky wrote:

Those that opposed the Nazis were few at the time.. everyone fell on line to the right wing fake narrative like sheep.. exactly what is happening now...

Climate change is a hoax
Coronavirus a hoax
I could go on and on....

See, THIS^^^ is why TDS is such a terrible disease. Not a bit of truth in his rant, but he believes it because CNN tells him to.
:oops:

ElAcky
Pro-bowler

Tue May 26, 2020 7:03 am

Ants wrote:
ElAcky wrote:

Climate change is a hoax
Coronavirus a hoax
I could go on and on....

See, THIS^^^ is why TDS is such a terrible disease. Not a bit of truth in his rant, but he believes it because CNN tells him to.
Everything is a hoax in your book... complete joke.

Ants
Pro-bowler

Tue May 26, 2020 7:19 am

ElAcky wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 7:03 am
Ants wrote:
ElAcky wrote:

Climate change is a hoax
Coronavirus a hoax
I could go on and on....

Everything is a hoax in your book... complete joke.

Nope.
TDS - FIND THE CURE!!! 8-)

Rate this topic
  • Information