Typical Lib garbage:

Rate this topic
Post anything NOT related to football here.
Post Reply
Ants
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4809
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am
Contact:

Sat May 23, 2020 2:48 pm



The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

Ants
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4809
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am
Contact:

Sat May 23, 2020 2:49 pm

Aw, poor libs don't like living in the "utopia" they created:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/san-franc ... -tent-city


:oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

User avatar
ElAcky
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3609
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Sat May 23, 2020 11:55 pm

You may regret your words.. I’ll book mark this,



ocram23
Pro-bowler
Posts: 2949
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:12 pm
Contact:

Sun May 24, 2020 7:35 am

ElAcky wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:55 pm
You may regret your words.. I’ll book mark this,
boy you sure have a lot of " book marks "

keep drinking the kool aid



User avatar
ElAcky
Pro-bowler
Posts: 3609
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm
Contact:

Sun May 24, 2020 8:39 am

ocram23 wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 7:35 am
ElAcky wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:55 pm
You may regret your words.. I’ll book mark this,
boy you sure have a lot of " book marks "

keep drinking the kool aid
Yeah like Obamagate... hahaha.. what’s joke that was... couldn’t even explain what it was...



Ants
Pro-bowler
Posts: 4809
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am
Contact:

Sun May 24, 2020 2:33 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 8:39 am
ocram23 wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 7:35 am
ElAcky wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:55 pm
You may regret your words.. I’ll book mark this,
boy you sure have a lot of " book marks "

keep drinking the kool aid
Yeah like Obamagate... hahaha.. what’s joke that was... couldn’t even explain what it was...
Odd, seems like Kayleigh can!
https://www.theblaze.com/news/kayleigh- ... nn-scandal


The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

Post Reply
Rate this topic
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests