War On Cops

Rate this topic
Post anything NOT related to football here.
Ants
Pro-bowler

Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:18 am

Latest post of the previous page:

A friend on next street is a cop. He works in an area near Philly.
So I asked him what he thought about the Brooks incident - he said that he and one of his fellow cops had an argument over it. My friend thought it was over the line - obviously his coworker thought otherwise.

But then I asked him about this notion of "systemic anti-black" police departments and such.
He told me he knows of NONE - no cop he knows has ever shown this attitude.
...which goes to show how much crap this all is.

Like I said before - there are bad cops...just like there are bad teachers, doctors, lawyers, football players, etc.
You libs need a reality check. :idea:

The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

ElAcky
Pro-bowler

Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:39 am

Ants wrote:
So I asked him what he thought about the Brooks incident - he said that he and one of his fellow cops had an argument over it. My friend thought it was over the line - obviously his coworker thought otherwise.

But then I asked him about this notion of "systemic anti-black" police departments and such.

Like I said before - there are bad cops...just like there are bad teachers, doctors, lawyers, football players, etc.
Yes your white cop friends knows all..... frankly, it doesn't matter what the police think... the perception is with the people who pay their bills which is the tax payer.

ocram23
Pro-bowler

Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:31 am

Ants wrote:

this excuse now to go in and pull down monuments and vandalize churches and buildings has to stop. law and order needs to come back. the video of the senator from wisconsin getting jumped last night was disgusting. the violence has to stop and order needs to be restored.

ElAcky
Pro-bowler

Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:44 am

ocram23 wrote:
Ants wrote:

this excuse now to go in and pull down monuments and vandalize churches and buildings has to stop. law and order needs to come back. the video of the senator from wisconsin getting jumped last night was disgusting. the violence has to stop and order needs to be restored.
Thanks what the black community have been saying for many years... shame it came to this for people to take notice.

Stop police violence.. defund and put money where it can make a difference.

RamPower
Veteran

Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:03 am

ElAcky wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:44 am
ocram23 wrote:
Ants wrote:

Thanks what the black community have been saying for many years... shame it came to this for people to take notice.

Stop police violence.. defund and put money where it can make a difference.
I'm sure we all have different experiences. I've known two people (casually, but very friendly basis) who seemed like extremely credible sources. One had his bother as a PDX cop, the other had his brother-in-law as a PDX suburb area cop as well. I was surprised when both divulged (at different times/one not knowing about the other) that both said they would take "Mexicans" in places like back alleys (as I recall) and beat the hell out of them just 'cause.

No way I'm assuming this as 100% accurate, or projecting it to other cops around the nation. But it has as much relevance in my mind as somebody saying some cop he asked saying he's never known of racism in the police. At the very least, we've seen a lot of video evidence that certainly points to these activities (racism) as having weight behind them. To deny that is the root of the problem IMO.

Ants
Pro-bowler

Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:30 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:39 am
Ants wrote:

Yes your white cop friends knows all..... frankly, it doesn't matter what the police think... the perception is with the people who pay their bills which is the tax payer.
Sure it matters what the police think...because, you know...TRUTH MATTERS.
Your statement is similar to if I said, "You should be banned from this site because it doesn't matter what you think".
Pretty stupid...AGAIN. :oops:

ocram23
Pro-bowler

Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:09 am

crime is up already 200% in NY since the defund movement has started. also decreasing the budget by $1B is going to result in less police officers on the street. what do you think will result from that??????????? you guess it more crime. wake up people.
cutting police budgets is fine to a point but depleting them down to a drop is not the answer.

ocram23
Pro-bowler

Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:11 am

ocram23 wrote:
crime is up already 200% in NY since the defund movement has started. also decreasing the budget by $1B is going to result in less police officers on the street. what do you think will result from that??????????? you guess it more crime. wake up people.
cutting police budgets is fine to a point but depleting them down to a drop is not the answer.
yes and shootings have more than doubled in NY. be careful what you wish for people

ElAcky
Pro-bowler

Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:20 am

ocram23 wrote:
ocram23 wrote:
yes and shootings have more than doubled in NY. be careful what you wish for people
Are you turning into Trump and responding to your own posts !? :-)

ocram23
Pro-bowler

Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:24 am

ElAcky wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:20 am
ocram23 wrote:
ocram23 wrote:
Are you turning into Trump and responding to your own posts !? :-)
just forgot to put something else into the post.

Ants
Pro-bowler

Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:28 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:06 am
This is ridiculous on so many levels

https://thegrio.com/2020/07/02/florida- ... ack-woman/
:roll:
What the officer did was wrong, but it's obvious that the lady was asking for it. I would consider what she did as assault on a police officer. They should have just cuffed her and hauled her away. But she did need to be disciplined. Any normal person can see it.

Ants
Pro-bowler

Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:28 pm

ElAcky wrote:

What the officer did was wrong, but it's obvious that the lady was asking for it. I would consider what she did as assault on a police officer. They should have just cuffed her and hauled her away. But she did need to be disciplined. Any normal person can see it.

Ants
Pro-bowler

Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:29 pm

ElAcky wrote:

What the officer did was wrong, but it's obvious that the lady was asking for it. I would consider what she did as assault on a police officer. They should have just cuffed her and hauled her away. But she did need to be disciplined. Any normal person can see it. People like that shouldn't be allowed in public.

ocram23
Pro-bowler

Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:25 pm

Ants wrote:
ElAcky wrote:

What the officer did was wrong, but it's obvious that the lady was asking for it. I would consider what she did as assault on a police officer. They should have just cuffed her and hauled her away. But she did need to be disciplined. Any normal person can see it. People like that shouldn't be allowed in public.
was watching the news today on it and the lady was kicked off her flight. officer should never have hit her obviously but if you go onto yahoo it says nothing about that. and yes she definitely wanted to start something with this cop. so funny elacky how you just throw shit out her without the full story again and again.

Ants
Pro-bowler

Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:59 pm

ocram23 wrote:
Ants wrote:
ElAcky wrote:

was watching the news today on it and the lady was kicked off her flight. officer should never have hit her obviously but if you go onto yahoo it says nothing about that. and yes she definitely wanted to start something with this cop. so funny elacky how you just throw shit out her without the full story again and again.
Yeah, ElAcky is his own version of CNN - spin, lie, take out of context...whatever.

ElAcky
Pro-bowler

Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:24 pm

Ants wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:59 pm
ocram23 wrote:
Ants wrote:

Yeah, ElAcky is his own version of CNN - spin, lie, take out of context...whatever.
I get that about the woman going off on one... but man that dude should not be in uniform if he cannot hold his cool.

These sorts of things are coming out now every day... momentum is building for a change from a white dominated police force to more inclusive.

Ants
Pro-bowler

Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:37 am

ElAcky wrote:
These sorts of things are coming out now every day... momentum is building for a change from a white dominated police force to more inclusive.

Dude...you should come live here before you start proclaiming false crap about police forces.
The police forces ARE inclusive and diverse - obviously not all, because there are places where there just isn't a large black population.
And you realize that people don't get drafted into the police force?...you actually have to apply? So if there aren't many black applicants, what do you propose we do?
You really have no idea what's going on here. :idea:

ElAcky
Pro-bowler

Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:54 am

Ants wrote:
ElAcky wrote:

Dude...you should come live here before you start proclaiming false crap about police forces.
The police forces ARE inclusive and diverse - obviously not all, because there are places where there just isn't a large black population.
And you realize that people don't get drafted into the police force?...you actually have to apply? So if there aren't many black applicants, what do you propose we do?
Are they or are they not!?.. you contradict yourself in your own statement!!!

Ants
Pro-bowler

Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:06 pm

ElAcky wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:54 am
Ants wrote:
ElAcky wrote:

Are they or are they not!?.. you contradict yourself in your own statement!!!
Try to incorporate some nuance and common sense in your lief. After that, I'm sure you'll be able to understand what I'm saying. :idea:

69RamFan
Hall of Famer

Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:41 pm

De Blasio is a piece of scum shit....

Defund the PD,,,

Crime goes up....

Take a look at this you fucking stupid Libs...

This what happens when you have the DEMs running things...

ElAcky
Pro-bowler

Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:13 am

What about Georgia... Dems as well !?

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:31 am

ElAcky wrote:
Yes the Mayor of Atlanta is a Dem who proclaimed it a sanctuary city and the coward who shot and killed the 8 year old black girl is a BLM tough guy....

ocram23
Pro-bowler

Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:52 am

Rampager66 wrote:
ElAcky wrote:
Yes the Mayor of Atlanta is a Dem who proclaimed it a sanctuary city and the coward who shot and killed the 8 year old black girl is a BLM tough guy....
that motherfucker needs to fry who shot the little girl.

ElAcky
Pro-bowler

Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:59 am

ocram23 wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:
ElAcky wrote:
I thought it was the Governor that called the state of emergency. or have you conveniently forgotten that.

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:40 am

ElAcky wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:59 am
ocram23 wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:

I thought it was the Governor that called the state of emergency. or have you conveniently forgotten that.
Are you suggesting they should do nothing and just let the rioting and killing continue???? You ignore the little girls death to throw stones at the Governor but you're a Christian right?
Last edited by Rampager66 on Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rate this topic
  • Information