I'm Joe Biden and you ain't black

Rate this topic
Post anything NOT related to football here.
ElAcky
Pro-bowler

Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:23 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

69RamFan wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:37 pm
The MSM are a joke,,,, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Biden's first news media after coming out of hiding,,, :lol: :lol: :lol:

It looked like he had a pre-scripted of questions, except for the last question from a Fox news reporter...

You get 4 years of being on the other side having a go at the guy... I bet you won’t have anywhere near as much material to work with though

69RamFan
Hall of Famer

Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:17 pm

ElAcky wrote:

You get 4 years of being on the other side having a go at the guy... I bet you won’t have anywhere near as much material to work with though
Hey stupid,,,,,

Save your remarks for your two other clownies,,,,

Cause they are the only ones that will give you a time of day... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Raminec
Veteran

Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:12 pm

toast49 wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:19 pm
Can't wait for the debates. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Going to be fun
Yeah Trump will have to explain Putin putting bounties on American troops and him doing nothing. It’s going to be really fun to watch Bonespurs squirm.Pretty easy to debate against a TRAITOR! How do you like them caps biatch?

Raminec
Veteran

Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:16 pm

69RamFan wrote:
ElAcky wrote:

Hey stupid,,,,,

Cause they are the only ones that will give you a time of day... :lol: :lol: :lol:
You’re standing with a traitor. How’s that feel bitch?

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:21 pm

Biden announces that he plans to revoke the Trump tax breaks and that many people won't like it.
MSM then announces that Biden just went up 3 points in the polls for saying that. Because they truly believe on the left, that Americans want to pay way more taxes and we want that money and the tax money saved from defunding police forces across the country to go to everyone else around the world excluding Americans of course, so they can come here and tear down more statues and demand rights and hand outs funded by tax money from a defunded military, veterans or seniors etc.
And the same clowns that have swallowed their bullshit act for 6 straight years of bullshit that has been wrong every time are obediently repeating the same crap like good little pathetic fucking Peons!
And they get to decide everything like what is racist, stupid, silly and wanted by the majority...BECAUSE THEY SAID SO
Not only does their party offer America nothing, their meatheads literally have nothing worth debating because the sources they depend on religiously to do their thinking for them have been exposed as frauds for years. The Divisive lying fear mongering rolls on, it's all they have.
KAG 2020.

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:30 pm

Raminec wrote:
69RamFan wrote:
ElAcky wrote:

Hey stupid,,,,,

According to who?... you and your MSM monkeys who support a party that has been selling out America for years... keep lining up like cattle to be a spoon fed sheep ya gullible clown!

69RamFan
Hall of Famer

Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:32 pm

Raminec wrote:
69RamFan wrote:
ElAcky wrote:

Hey stupid,,,,,

Just for you moron,,, :lol: :lol: :lol:

It feels great,,, :D :D :D

I think you better check up on a little history during Obama years,,,,

that MoFo was a traitor...

He was the most worst President of all time,,,

His Administration will go down as the most corrupt of all time...

The Durham's CI will be coming out soon....

Tic Toc, Tic Toc, Tic Toc,,, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Raminec
Veteran

Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:37 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Biden announces that he plans to revoke the Trump tax breaks and that many people won't like it.
MSM then announces that Biden just went up 3 points in the polls for saying that. Because they truly believe on the left, that Americans want to pay way more taxes and we want that money and the tax money saved from defunding police forces across the country to go to everyone else around the world excluding Americans of course, so they can come here and tear down more statues and demand rights and hand outs funded by tax money from a defunded military, veterans or seniors etc.
And the same clowns that have swallowed their bullshit act for 6 straight years of bullshit that has been wrong every time are obediently repeating the same crap like good little pathetic fucking Peons!
And they get to decide everything like what is racist, stupid, silly and wanted by the majority...BECAUSE THEY SAID SO
Not only does their party offer America nothing, their meatheads literally have nothing worth debating because the sources they depend on religiously to do their thinking for them have been exposed as frauds for years. The Divisive lying fear mongering rolls on, it's all they have.
KAG 2020.
Trump is okay with Putin putting a bounty on American troops. He should be hung as a traitor.

Raminec
Veteran

Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:38 pm

69RamFan wrote:
Raminec wrote:
69RamFan wrote:

Hey stupid,,,,,

Fuck off Putins little bitch lover. Trump is going to hang

Raminec
Veteran

Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:41 pm

69RamFan wrote:
Raminec wrote:
69RamFan wrote:

Hey stupid,,,,,

The Durham’s / Bill “ I suck Trumps Balls” Barr report won’t take anyone’s attention away from the Putin bounties you stupid mother fucker. Trump sold out America. He deserves to hang.

69RamFan
Hall of Famer

Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:43 pm

Raminec wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:38 pm
69RamFan wrote:
Raminec wrote:

Fuck off Putins little bitch lover. Trump is going to hang
In you Fucking wet dreams you little pussy bitach!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:44 pm

Raminec wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:
KAG 2020.
Trump is okay with Putin putting a bounty on American troops. He should be hung as a traitor.
I've got some swampland in Florida and a bridge in NY I can let you have real cheap!

HellRam
Pro-bowler

Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:45 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Raminec wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:
KAG 2020.
I've got some swampland in Florida and a bridge in NY I can let you have real cheap!
Hey your back! Good to see your alive and well.

69RamFan
Hall of Famer

Raminec wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:41 pm
69RamFan wrote:
Raminec wrote:

The Durham’s / Bill “ I suck Trumps Balls” Barr report won’t take anyone’s attention away from the Putin bounties you stupid mother fucker. Trump sold out America. He deserves to hang.
Now I really know you're a Fucking idiot,,, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:05 pm

HellRam wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:
Raminec wrote:

Hey your back! Good to see your alive and well.
Yeah thanks Hell, Hope all is well with you and yours too.
I try and take a step back when I get feeling too angry with the ridiculousness of some of the shit in here and go off too much.
I try to just read for a while but too much of the bullshit goes unchecked IMO, and I can't help myself.
Stunning some of the stuff people fall for and how hard... ;)

Rate this topic
  • Information