Patriots sign Cam and caught again Spying

Rate this topic
Discussion & News On The Los Angeles Rams
99rams
Veteran

Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:11 am

Patriots caught cheating again (yawn)

CNN.

The punishment includes a fine of $1.1 million and a loss of the 2021 third-round draft pick, the source said. Patriots television crews are also not allowed to shoot any games and senior club officials will have to undergo required league operation training, according to the source.
A Patriots television crew was filming the field and sidelines of the Cincinnati Bengals during a December 8 game against the Cleveland Browns, resulting in the punishment.
In the days following the game, the Patriots admitted to inappropriately filming the sideline.

Hacksaw
Starter

Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:42 am

If this is their 3rd strike BB should be tossed.

THE GREATEST SHOW ON TURF,,,,,,, WAS

ocram23
Pro-bowler

Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:46 am

yeah they are a bunch of cheaters for sure.

I do like the Cam sign though. 1 yr contract good insurance in case Stidham can't play

DMRamFan
Veteran

Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:41 am

ocram23 wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:46 am
yeah they are a bunch of cheaters for sure.

I do like the Cam sign though. 1 yr contract good insurance in case Stidham can't play
Newton has an ego like Brady, but the difference about Brady is that he just took it and moved on. Bill B runs a very tight ship. I am not sure if it is just me, but I see some major conflict between Newton and Coach Bill coming this season. I can just see a game go south early in the season, then Coach B (Mr personality) is asked a question, and as usual, says 2 to 3 words. Then 'the drama' news crews rush over to Newton and of course, Newton will just say 'whatever' w a total attitude chewing his gum (like he's always done).

I see the media hyping conflict and stirring the pot BIG TIME in regards to Bill and Cam.

As far as the 3rd strike in cheating, are any of us surprised? What blows my mind, if it is true... How in the heck is NFL just would letting this go w another slap on the wrist?! This is bananas and goes to show that some teams are given different rules IMO. Crap. Garbage.

Why wouldn't every other team cheat then? Or maybe they do. Who knows

Change my mind

SinCityRam
Bench Warmer

Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:25 am

For what it’s worth - I can never and will never have any respect for them as an organization. Even with their incredible success they’ve had the last two decades. They have been accused AND found guilty of cheating time and again. Hell, even since the beginning of their “dynasty “ they’ve had the finger pointed at them from multiple different teams of crossing that thin line all teams walk for a competitive advantage.

If you ram it just right, you can ram it all night.

-Eric Dickerson

sanbagger
Veteran

Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:11 pm

DMRamFan wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:41 am
As far as the 3rd strike in cheating, are any of us surprised? What blows my mind, if it is true... How in the heck is NFL just would letting this go w another slap on the wrist?! This is bananas and goes to show that some teams are given different rules IMO. Crap. Garbage.
Agreed...this should the equivalent of the "death sentence" the college ranks hand out...they'll take notice if you start taking draft picks away...then give said draft picks to the team that they cheated on.

Just frustrating that BB continues to give the finger to the NFL and gets away with it...even though they did fine him, I just think they should have said enough is enough, you're a habitual offender and don't haven't shown that you want to change....so, here you go.

crazy-legs
Veteran

Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:32 pm

IMO not one of the Cheaters SB wins are legit. We are not the only fans in the NFL that know we were robbed over the years...

Judge our new coach in his third year. After all our last coach was to game strategy what Yoko Ono was to the Beatles...

DMRamFan
Veteran

Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:32 am

Mr. Fashion (CN) can't wait for this stuff I bet... (I am actually looking forward to whatever threads CN decides to pull out after a game... then the camera goes to Bill B's face... This is gonna be great).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Change my mind

ocram23
Pro-bowler

Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:34 am

DMRamFan wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:32 am
Mr. Fasion (CN) can't wait for this stuff I bet...
that would be hilarious

Rate this topic
  • Information