Latest post of the previous page:

Trumpers are stupid bad people.

"In McVay We Trust!"

NorCal RF
Pro-bowler

Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:31 am

Rams57 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:46 pm
I'm sorry for your friend. I love how the unconscious libbies write they will not respond to my posts. I know , I shred your bullshit. You have no reply to give. That's why libs have to throw bricks, burn and loot, little marxist evil spoiled children. Go vote for child groper, senile dementia , in commie China's and George Soros' pocket Joe" where am I?" Biden. Now, that Soros has given BLM $220 million, I hear that BLM and Antifa are looking for a few good men. But you must look good dressed in black and strong enough to throw a brick thru a church window.
Why is this non-football crap being posted in this Rams forum? Take it too off topic!

NorCal RF
Pro-bowler

Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:32 am

Rams57 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:56 pm
What? Trump made it political? Communist China is 100% at fault for the deaths and the economic hardships in trying to reopen the country. The lying W.H.O. owns some blame. And some blame goes to the lying mocking bird news media. We should have listened to Nancy Pelosi and gone to chinatown and hugged a Chinese person, the democrats said covid-19 was not as bad as the flu. Trump was closing down flights and created a task force to fight covid-19 and increase supplies, at that time, while the dems called him xenophobic, and trying to impeach him over bullshit. Lying media. And you write Trump made this political?
Again wrong forum for this crap. Leave!

DMRamFan
Veteran

Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:00 am

Safety Blitz wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:18 am
Trumpers are stupid bad people.
There you again Safety Ditz. Getting political in a RAMS FORUM. You know better than this, yet you do it because you are in such need of attention. Why do you do this?

Histrionic personality disorder (HPD), look it up. Learn and get help.

Change my mind

toast49
Pro-bowler

Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:01 pm

Rams57 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:22 pm
Here is how the scam is run. A player tests positive for covid-19. They ask the player, who have you been in contact with personally?He names ten people. Now those ten people are added as covid19 positive, even if they have not been tested. Now, you have 11 positives. This scam is going on in states the President needs to win in 2020. Lying mocking bird media, blames President Trump 24/7. Poll is run , frame question to blame Trump. Another dem/deep state con job.
Dude you nailed it.

Cat-A-Ram
Starter

Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:42 pm

They will play. The owners will say no pay this year. Then the players will come back.

UK Rams Fan
Starter

Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:03 am

If the EPL/Bundesliga/SerieA/LaLiga could pick up from where they left off and will start their 20/21 seasons in Sept, then why not the NFL? (btw.. Italy, Spain & the UK had the 3 highest death rates from the pandemic in Europe)
Close the doors to the stadiums allowing only gameday tested TV/Media, medical staff, Coaches & Players in, then get the fcuk on with it.

Rammer
Pro-bowler

Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:25 am

My guess is the mega spoiled rich won't want to play and the semi-rich will. I'm good either way. I love football and baseball but life goes on just fine without them. Football has always been a good release but I found that it is easily replaced. Other things like free travel, going into crowds without thinking about it, parties, restaurants, bars, concerts - I miss them much more.

Rams57
Veteran

Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:13 am

I miss drinking out of a glass instead of drinking off of a plate. The Rams57ish ................................... okay I'll stop being a dick
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DMRamFan
Veteran

Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:44 am

UK Rams Fan wrote:
If the EPL/Bundesliga/SerieA/LaLiga could pick up from where they left off and will start their 20/21 seasons in Sept, then why not the NFL? (btw.. Italy, Spain & the UK had the 3 highest death rates from the pandemic in Europe)
Close the doors to the stadiums allowing only gameday tested TV/Media, medical staff, Coaches & Players in, then get the fcuk on with it.
How is that being received over there UK w those games? Here it seems like I’m watching a practice game. Dodgers/Angles played this week and they are pumping in fake crowd noise. People also for $199 bought cardboard cutouts of themselves and Dodgers placed them in stands to make it look like crowd is there. It’s def odd. But, at least we are starting to have sports again. I think football will be really odd because crowds to me is such a huge part of the game... but this will work to our advantage, especially in Seattle w no 12th man. That stadium gets nuts as we all know.

Change my mind

harkin
Pro-bowler

Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:59 am

Soccer is on the less risky end of the sports spectrum.

Football is the opposite because contact.

I’d say the safest right now is NASCAR for obvious reasons.

Overall though some countries have other worries:

UK Rams Fan
Starter

Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:45 am

DMRamFan wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:44 am
UK Rams Fan wrote:
How is that being received over there UK w those games? Here it seems like I’m watching a practice game. Dodgers/Angles played this week and they are pumping in fake crowd noise. People also for $199 bought cardboard cutouts of themselves and Dodgers placed them in stands to make it look like crowd is there. It’s def odd. But, at least we are starting to have sports again. I think football will be really odd because crowds to me is such a huge part of the game... but this will work to our advantage, especially in Seattle w no 12th man. That stadium gets nuts as we all know.
Yeah, to be honest, it is very odd! Broadcasters like SKY & the BBC are providing two options. One pipes crowd noise into the game while the other is left as is and you can hear pretty much every cuss going!! ha ha
Some stadiums have covered the seats with tarps that have painted crowds, while the advertising companies have also jumped on the opportunity to display their products and services on a bigger scale than the much smaller electronic billboards.

Overall though, while not ideal, it has, for the most part, worked out.. However, in the NFL crowd noise does play a big part in the game compared to soccer. Without crowd noise, signal calling will be different and I feel there will be much more of an even playing field in terms of what could potentially be heard by the defence when plays are called. Basically, throw out home-field advantage, if and when the season starts under these circumstances! But much like all these other sport... They simply have to adjust to what they have and get on with it.

ElAcky
Pro-bowler

Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:04 am

toast49 wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:01 pm
Rams57 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:22 pm
Here is how the scam is run. A player tests positive for covid-19. They ask the player, who have you been in contact with personally?He names ten people. Now those ten people are added as covid19 positive, even if they have not been tested. Now, you have 11 positives. This scam is going on in states the President needs to win in 2020. Lying mocking bird media, blames President Trump 24/7. Poll is run , frame question to blame Trump. Another dem/deep state con job.
Dude you nailed it.
But it’s a hoax!!!!

CierraRam
Veteran

Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:46 pm

Rams57 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:48 pm
MASKS can NOT stop a VIRUS, unless it is a N95 respirator mask. And you have make sure you have a good seal with the N95. If you are wearing a mask with the horrible Rams logo ,or walking around like Billy the Kid , it will not stop a virus. Every covid-19 death is communist party of China murder. We can't afford to let communist China murder the U.S. economy.
I have yet to see anyone of relevance saying that mask stops covid from spreading. There are meant to reduce the chance of exposure. And that they seem to do.

ElAcky
Pro-bowler

Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:51 pm

CierraRam wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:46 pm
Rams57 wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:48 pm
MASKS can NOT stop a VIRUS, unless it is a N95 respirator mask. And you have make sure you have a good seal with the N95. If you are wearing a mask with the horrible Rams logo ,or walking around like Billy the Kid , it will not stop a virus. Every covid-19 death is communist party of China murder. We can't afford to let communist China murder the U.S. economy.
I have yet to see anyone of relevance saying that mask stops covid from spreading. There are meant to reduce the chance of exposure. And that they seem to do.
Here’s a “for the dummies explanation” with pissing used as the example...

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.sfga ... 238760.php

malibu
Veteran

Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:35 pm

This is a Rams site fucking knock it off with the political shit! I don't want to have scroll down through this garbage. You have your Twitter accounts and zillions of political websites you can display your political feelings just don't do it here.

D-GenerationX
Veteran

Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:07 pm

Where is the moderation here? Either pull some people aside, give them a warning, or just bounce them.

This is tiresome, and has been.

A Logo Will Not Make A Stop On Third Down. A Logo Will Not Make A Tough Catch Over The Middle.

Smarten Up.

Commish
Veteran

Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:46 pm

bigklein wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:24 pm
Much of this horror could have been avoided had public health experts and scientists not been undercut by slimy politicians. Look at the trends in other developed countries compared to the US, our increasingly divided, infected country. What’s a football season lost compared to what could be 200,000 dead pretty soon? We’re in deep shit, scary deep shit.
Agreed--we're almost six months into the pandemic, and the U.S.A. still has *zero* national policy in dealing with it.

There are millions of self-centered, ignorant and/or anti-scientific people undercutting recovery strategies across the country.

Pro football is my favorite spectator sport, however to me an NFL season is not worth a single life lost... :| :idea: :ugeek:

ram pathos...

--The Commish

UHURA: "Do you think that's all they ever had?"
KIRK: "No, but it's all they had left."

Cat-A-Ram
Starter

Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:05 pm

Safety Blitz wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:42 pm
Dems must take Senate and ram through massive build back better legislation asap.
No. That would end America.

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:26 am

Commish wrote:
bigklein wrote:
Much of this horror could have been avoided had public health experts and scientists not been undercut by slimy politicians. Look at the trends in other developed countries compared to the US, our increasingly divided, infected country. What’s a football season lost compared to what could be 200,000 dead pretty soon? We’re in deep shit, scary deep shit.
Agreed--we're almost six months into the pandemic, and the U.S.A. still has *zero* national policy in dealing with it.

There are millions of self-centered, ignorant and/or anti-scientific people undercutting recovery strategies across the country.

Pro football is my favorite spectator sport, however to me an NFL season is not worth a single life lost... :| :idea: :ugeek:

ram pathos...

--The Commish
So do you fuckin whiners want politics in open discussion or not? More of your double standard garbage. You did this in the other thread too after it was worked out ya hypocrite.
Take it to Off Topic like you crybaby's tell everyone who doesn't agree with your sheeple bullshit or shut the fuck up about it.
How come the phony wannabe mods in here aren't on this... NORCAL?

Ramsfan08ny
Veteran

Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:09 am

Rammer wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:25 am
My guess is the mega spoiled rich won't want to play and the semi-rich will. I'm good either way. I love football and baseball but life goes on just fine without them. Football has always been a good release but I found that it is easily replaced. Other things like free travel, going into crowds without thinking about it, parties, restaurants, bars, concerts - I miss them much more.
I honestly think professional sports have a challenge. I basically feel the same as Rammer described, and, I think there are a large number of fans who feel the same. It's possible the sports world we knew just last year isn't the same for a long time. Fans have learned that there is life outside of sports. They've realized there's other things to do with 500 bucks, other than go to a game. If the MLB season is shut down, and the NFL never gets going, 2021 might be a challenge to draw fans. As for the NBA and their bubble thing going on? Has anyone even watched it? And if so.....why?

sanbagger
Veteran

Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:29 am

Safety Blitz wrote:
stupid bad people.
No...No...No....it's "Shiny Happy people"....man, you must have got up on the wrong side of the bed... 8-)

NorCal RF
Pro-bowler

Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:33 am

Rampager66 wrote:
Commish wrote:
bigklein wrote:

ram pathos...

--The Commish
So do you fuckin whiners want politics in open discussion or not? More of your double standard garbage. You did this in the other thread too after it was worked out ya hypocrite.
Take it to Off Topic like you crybaby's tell everyone who doesn't agree with your sheeple bullshit or shut the fuck up about it.

My god seriously! What part did I already tell you it all belongs in off topic do you again not understand! commish I guarantee you can read. You addressed 57 a day or two ago the correct way he then responded to what you said well to his credit only to now you going back to your same crap in here. Also read my posts from the last few months. I’m not in here as much right now as I continue to deal with the psssing of my brother. And I’m certainly not going to be in here to deal with you being upset because I’m not telling everyone, no matter what their stance is, to take it to off topic in order to please you. Everyone who has been in here a while knows the rules and can certainly read.

You want to talk football with me then fine. If not then get some help because seriously when you read how you express yourself to others who don’t share your opinion....... sheepie bullshit? Who the hell says such crap. Again you want to be respectful towards me when you are referring to me then fine. But this crap is bull shit from you.

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:05 pm

NorCal RF wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:33 am
Rampager66 wrote:
Commish wrote:

ram pathos...

--The Commish

My god seriously! What part did I already tell you it all belongs in off topic do you again not understand! commish I guarantee you can read. You addressed 57 a day or two ago the correct way he then responded to what you said well to his credit only to now you going back to your same crap in here. Also read my posts from the last few months. I’m not in here as much right now as I continue to deal with the psssing of my brother. And I’m certainly not going to be in here to deal with you being upset because I’m not telling everyone, no matter what their stance is, to take it to off topic in order to please you. Everyone who has been in here a while knows the rules and can certainly read.

You want to talk football with me then fine. If not then get some help because seriously when you read how you express yourself to others who don’t share your opinion....... sheepie bullshit? Who the hell says such crap. Again you want to be respectful towards me when you are referring to me then fine. But this crap is bull shit from you.
Just giving examples of how badly some really just want the political talk they don't agree with forbidden in Open Discussion.
And how convenient of you once again to ignore the connotations of the Post I responded to, cause it's your buddy... and only focus on the tone of MY response which was in no way political. hmmmm

You started this and when called out, said you'd be consistent.
You're hypocrisy is well documented in this thread...

And btw, I only give back what's dished out. Speaking of getting help... that some can't handle the heat they create with their own characters is their problem.
You don't get to be an asshole and then demand sugar coated responses.
I'll make my case the way I choose, at that moment based on the tone of the post I'm responding to. I get to decide what that is for me, not you or anybody else. Why do you struggle with this?
You have the choice to not respond if it doesn't meet your personal approval.

Anyways enough of this, let's see how it goes.

Go Rams!

Ants
Pro-bowler

Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:42 pm

sanbagger wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:29 am
Safety Blitz wrote:
stupid bad people.
No...No...No....it's "Shiny Happy people"....man, you must have got up on the wrong side of the bed... 8-)

Yeah, he got up on the wet side of the bed. :D
I find the comment funny, coming from the forum loon. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The LA Rams - Making the NFL Great Again! 8-)

bigklein
Veteran

Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:06 pm

Add head coach Doug Pederson to the list

Rate this topic
  • Information