Gay flag instead of the American Flag? Yep.

Humor, Politics, News and Other Topics NOT Related to Football.
Rams since '66
Hall of Famer

Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:18 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

They'll wait until this dies down, then hire her in another district.

ocram23
Hall of Famer

Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:21 pm

Rams since '66 wrote:
I don't agree with you at all. I think she is going to have a very hard time. she will have to move either to San Francisco or out of state

Rams since '66
Hall of Famer

Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:23 pm

For every one removed. Several more pop up. If you have termites, the solution isn't when you see one, to take it outside. The solution is to destroy the nest, repair the damage and proof the building against future infestation.

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/bre ... communist/

Rams since '66
Hall of Famer

Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:25 pm

ocram23 wrote:
Rams since '66 wrote:
I don't agree with you at all. I think she is going to have a very hard time. she will have to move either to San Francisco or out of state
S.F. isn't another district? She won't work again in the O.C. but there are plenty of woke California districts that will welcome her.

ocram23
Hall of Famer

Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:02 pm

Rams since '66 wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:25 pm
ocram23 wrote:
Rams since '66 wrote:
S.F. isn't another district? She won't work again in the O.C. but there are plenty of woke California districts that will welcome her.
maybe I still think she will have a hard time

DMRamFan
Commissioner

Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:51 pm

You guys WONT BELIEVE THIS... but the snatch is back!

This NUT just posted this today! News just sent this out. This chick is wild! Insufferable miserable snatch. Goodness, she will be single for life. I guarantee it. She needs to go work for George Soros.

So after watching this, this brings me to the Question of the Day: How long would you last on a car ride with this woman? Let’s say you broke some law and a judge sentenced you to ride around with KP and listen to her ramble on. How long before you break?

Or let’s say a gameshow out there offers you $10,000 per 10 minutes of car time. That sounds like good money just to ignore her in the car. Now go rewatch that video. IT’S 54 SECONDS LONG! YOU HAVE TO GET THROUGH ANOTHER 9 MINUTES WITH THAT WACKO! And she gets to calmly say “privileged” to your face for NINE MINUTES. #Blessed.

The United States government never needs to torture a terrorist ever again. Just call up KP and throw the handcuffed terrorists in the backseat. Tell her to drive I-66 out of DC to I-81, to I-40, and then head to California. Don’t stop for anything other than gas.

And just like that, I changed the interrogation game for the U.S. government in a humane, but not really humane way.

https://www.outkick.com/how-long-are-yo ... a-teacher/

Rams since '66
Hall of Famer

Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:30 pm

DMRamFan wrote:

This NUT just posted this today! News just sent this out. This chick is wild! Insufferable miserable snatch. Goodness, she will be single for life. I guarantee it. She needs to go work for George Soros.

So after watching this, this brings me to the Question of the Day: How long would you last on a car ride with this woman? Let’s say you broke some law and a judge sentenced you to ride around with KP and listen to her ramble on. How long before you break?

Or let’s say a gameshow out there offers you $10,000 per 10 minutes of car time. That sounds like good money just to ignore her in the car. Now go rewatch that video. IT’S 54 SECONDS LONG! YOU HAVE TO GET THROUGH ANOTHER 9 MINUTES WITH THAT WACKO! And she gets to calmly say “privileged” to your face for NINE MINUTES. #Blessed.

The United States government never needs to torture a terrorist ever again. Just call up KP and throw the handcuffed terrorists in the backseat. Tell her to drive I-66 out of DC to I-81, to I-40, and then head to California. Don’t stop for anything other than gas.

And just like that, I changed the interrogation game for the U.S. government in a humane, but not really humane way.

I am blessed that I will never have to involuntarily listen to this hag and am blessed to be able to shut her and her kind off at my own discretion.
#Blessed & Double Blessed

Rams since '66
Hall of Famer

Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:35 pm

Rams since '66 wrote:
DMRamFan wrote:

I am blessed that I will never have to involuntarily listen to this hag and am blessed to be able to shut her and her kind off at my own discretion.
My wife will shortly sit down and watch that Bachelor in Paradise crap. I studiously avoid watching it. But I was just thinking that if the show featured 20 women like this one and 20 ISIS goatherders, I could be persuaded to watch.

UplandRam
Site Admin

Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:42 pm

I am so blessed and privileged that God made me extremely offensive - LOL 😂

ocram23
Hall of Famer

Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:15 pm

oh my god please tell me where she lives.....what a c**t

DMRamFan
Commissioner

Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:10 pm

Rams since '66 wrote:
Rams since '66 wrote:
DMRamFan wrote:

My wife will shortly sit down and watch that Bachelor in Paradise crap. I studiously avoid watching it. But I was just thinking that if the show featured 20 women like this one and 20 ISIS goatherders, I could be persuaded to watch.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ocram23
Hall of Famer

Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:42 am

Rams since '66 wrote:
Rams since '66 wrote:
DMRamFan wrote:

I would watch that for sure. too funny

• Information