Do You Trust Elections?

Humor, Politics, News and Other Topics NOT Related to Football.
Post Reply
User avatar
UplandRam
Site Admin
Posts: 2227
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:19 am
Location: Glendora, CA
Has thanked: 235 times
Been thanked: 143 times
Contact:

Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:44 pm


harley01
Hall of Famer
Posts: 1094
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:12 pm
Been thanked: 16 times
Contact:

Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:19 am

Let’s just say, I can predict the future of this thread.

Republicans- 0%

toast49
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5967
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:26 am
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 71 times
Contact:

Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:38 am

Dems are truly great at fraud as we've seen. Any election anywhere in the world can be rigged. This last one was rigged of course with good old fashioned fake ballots.

User avatar
UplandRam
Site Admin
Posts: 2227
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:19 am
Location: Glendora, CA
Has thanked: 235 times
Been thanked: 143 times
Contact:

Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:42 am

harley01 wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:19 am
Let’s just say, I can predict the future of this thread.

Republicans- 0%
I can clearly recall when Hillary Clinton and Al Gore challenged election results.

Seems to me that people ignore the possibility of election fraud as long as their candidate benefits.

This article should be a concern to everyone who votes.

ocram23
Hall of Famer
Posts: 10483
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:12 pm
Has thanked: 113 times
Been thanked: 109 times
Contact:

Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:11 am

this cocks****r is going to rig this election with the help of Pelosi.

Ants
Hall of Famer
Posts: 6759
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 50 times
Contact:

Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:36 am

UplandRam wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:42 am
harley01 wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:19 am
Let’s just say, I can predict the future of this thread.

Republicans- 0%
I can clearly recall when Hillary Clinton and Al Gore challenged election results.

Seems to me that people ignore the possibility of election fraud as long as their candidate benefits.

This article should be a concern to everyone who votes.


What gets me is when the media says, "There is no evidence of widespread voter fraud". :shock:
Um, so finding fraud here and there is ok, as long as it's not "widespread"???...whatever "widespread" means? :?
The Los Angeles Rams - Making the NFL Great Again. 8-)

Rammer
Hall of Famer
Posts: 4184
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:17 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 44 times
Contact:

Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:58 am

UplandRam wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:42 am
harley01 wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:19 am
Let’s just say, I can predict the future of this thread.

Republicans- 0%
I can clearly recall when Hillary Clinton and Al Gore challenged election results.

Seems to me that people ignore the possibility of election fraud as long as their candidate benefits.

This article should be a concern to everyone who votes.
Yes, this seems to be the forgotten point. I never saw Presidential elections challenged until Al Gore. Then Hillary did it too. Did either of them ever admit defeat?

Rams since '66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 1693
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:07 pm
Has thanked: 190 times
Been thanked: 139 times
Contact:

Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:56 pm

UplandRam wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:42 am
harley01 wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:19 am
Let’s just say, I can predict the future of this thread.

Republicans- 0%
I can clearly recall when Hillary Clinton and Al Gore challenged election results.

Seems to me that people ignore the possibility of election fraud as long as their candidate benefits.

This article should be a concern to everyone who votes.
+1

Rams since '66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 1693
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:07 pm
Has thanked: 190 times
Been thanked: 139 times
Contact:

Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:02 pm

Election fraud benefits only a few. And never the average citizen. Sadly there are always those who excuse or support fraud believing that they will somehow benefit.

ocram23
Hall of Famer
Posts: 10483
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:12 pm
Has thanked: 113 times
Been thanked: 109 times
Contact:

Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:26 pm

no way should Newsom not get recalled today in the elections in CA but I have zero confidence in our electoral elections being on the up and up.

Rams since '66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 1693
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:07 pm
Has thanked: 190 times
Been thanked: 139 times
Contact:

Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:44 pm

They just have to make sure that Newsome doesn't survive the recall with >100% of the vote.

User avatar
DMRamFan
Commissioner
Posts: 8829
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:48 am
Location: Orange County, CA
Has thanked: 495 times
Been thanked: 374 times
Contact:

Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:36 pm

Im getting word that Newsome won, and won big. Goodness I reside in maybe the 2nd dumbest state in the union. This is what happens when our younger society believe everything local politicians tell them. These people that want socialism, let them have it.

Im not surprised by this news today...when you have the teachers and nurses unions in your favor along with the other big unions... They dont even sweat this stuff.

CA should be cut in half into two states. So Cal and Nor Cal. Why not?

Rams since '66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 1693
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:07 pm
Has thanked: 190 times
Been thanked: 139 times
Contact:

Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:09 pm

DMRamFan wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:36 pm
Im getting word that Newsome won, and won big. Goodness I reside in maybe the 2nd dumbest state in the union. This is what happens when our younger society believe everything local politicians tell them. These people that want socialism, let them have it.

Im not surprised by this news today...when you have the teachers and nurses unions in your favor along with the other big unions... They dont even sweat this stuff.

CA should be cut in half into two states. So Cal and Nor Cal. Why not?
You mean Nor Cal north of Marin County? I'd not be in favor regardless because the red state would have lower taxes, better schools, less crime and less need for poop maps. Then all the libs would just buy into that state, fix it and the result would be 2 more democratic Senators.

User avatar
DMRamFan
Commissioner
Posts: 8829
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:48 am
Location: Orange County, CA
Has thanked: 495 times
Been thanked: 374 times
Contact:

Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:19 pm

Rams since '66 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:09 pm
DMRamFan wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:36 pm
Im getting word that Newsome won, and won big. Goodness I reside in maybe the 2nd dumbest state in the union. This is what happens when our younger society believe everything local politicians tell them. These people that want socialism, let them have it.

Im not surprised by this news today...when you have the teachers and nurses unions in your favor along with the other big unions... They dont even sweat this stuff.

CA should be cut in half into two states. So Cal and Nor Cal. Why not?
You mean Nor Cal north of Marin County? I'd not be in favor regardless because the red state would have lower taxes, better schools, less crime and less need for poop maps. Then all the libs would just buy into that state, fix it and the result would be 2 more democratic Senators.
Forgot about the two more senators. Ill pass. touchè

User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 10599
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm
Has thanked: 301 times
Been thanked: 107 times
Contact:

Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:22 pm

DMRamFan wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:19 pm
Rams since '66 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:09 pm
DMRamFan wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:36 pm
Im getting word that Newsome won, and won big. Goodness I reside in maybe the 2nd dumbest state in the union. This is what happens when our younger society believe everything local politicians tell them. These people that want socialism, let them have it.

Im not surprised by this news today...when you have the teachers and nurses unions in your favor along with the other big unions... They dont even sweat this stuff.

CA should be cut in half into two states. So Cal and Nor Cal. Why not?
You mean Nor Cal north of Marin County? I'd not be in favor regardless because the red state would have lower taxes, better schools, less crime and less need for poop maps. Then all the libs would just buy into that state, fix it and the result would be 2 more democratic Senators.
Forgot about the two more senators. Ill pass. touchè
We could give the commie half to Mexico and then no need for 2 more senators here.. ;)

Rams since '66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 1693
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:07 pm
Has thanked: 190 times
Been thanked: 139 times
Contact:

Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:24 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:22 pm
DMRamFan wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:19 pm
Rams since '66 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:09 pm


You mean Nor Cal north of Marin County? I'd not be in favor regardless because the red state would have lower taxes, better schools, less crime and less need for poop maps. Then all the libs would just buy into that state, fix it and the result would be 2 more democratic Senators.
Forgot about the two more senators. Ill pass. touchè
We could give the commie half to Mexico and then no need for 2 more senators here.. ;)
Only if we can seal the border.

User avatar
DMRamFan
Commissioner
Posts: 8829
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:48 am
Location: Orange County, CA
Has thanked: 495 times
Been thanked: 374 times
Contact:

Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:34 pm

Rams since '66 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:24 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:22 pm
DMRamFan wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:19 pm


Forgot about the two more senators. Ill pass. touchè
We could give the commie half to Mexico and then no need for 2 more senators here.. ;)
Only if we can seal the border.
What is a border?

Rams since '66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 1693
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:07 pm
Has thanked: 190 times
Been thanked: 139 times
Contact:

Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:40 pm

DMRamFan wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:34 pm
Rams since '66 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:24 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:22 pm


We could give the commie half to Mexico and then no need for 2 more senators here.. ;)
Only if we can seal the border.
What is a border?
Someone renting the room in the basement?

User avatar
DMRamFan
Commissioner
Posts: 8829
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:48 am
Location: Orange County, CA
Has thanked: 495 times
Been thanked: 374 times
Contact:

Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:46 pm

Rams since '66 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:40 pm
DMRamFan wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:34 pm
Rams since '66 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:24 pm


Only if we can seal the border.
What is a border?
Someone renting the room in the basement?
I thought maybe it could have to do with skating or surfing? No?

User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 10599
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm
Has thanked: 301 times
Been thanked: 107 times
Contact:

Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:11 pm

Rams since '66 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:24 pm
Rampager66 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:22 pm
DMRamFan wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:19 pm


Forgot about the two more senators. Ill pass. touchè
We could give the commie half to Mexico and then no need for 2 more senators here.. ;)
Only if we can seal the border.
I wasn't talkin about the land, just the people... :shock: but yeah the border would need to be policed properly...

Rams since '66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 1693
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:07 pm
Has thanked: 190 times
Been thanked: 139 times
Contact:

Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:51 pm

DMRamFan wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:46 pm
Rams since '66 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:40 pm
DMRamFan wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:34 pm


What is a border?
Someone renting the room in the basement?
I thought maybe it could have to do with skating or surfing? No?
I think you're on to something.

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests