Vaccination card OR Neg test required for all Rams games

Discussion & News On The Los Angeles Rams
DMRamFan
Commissioner

Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:48 pm

I originally posted this on our off topic and then realized that maybe some of you guys from out of town were buying tickets this season for a game. This isn’t to cause drama on our board, but to give you guys a heads up if you’re planning on coming to a game in LA.

If you’re coming to town on or after October 7 you’ll need to show proof of Vax or Neg test with in 72 hours of event.

Los Angeles County is planning on issuing a new health officer order later this week that will require proof of vaccination for indoor bars, wineries, breweries, nightclubs and lounges. The order will also require proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test for outdoor mega-events, including Dodgers, Rams and Chargers games.

https://foxla.com/news/la-county-to-req ... orts-games

toast49
Hall of Famer

Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:56 pm

Anal swabs at halftime

UplandRam
Site Admin

Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:57 pm

Even though the numbers of COVID deaths are dropping dramatically.
Never trusted their numbers to begin with and now this should put to rest the credibility of these idiots in charge. Clearly this is still being used by the democrats as a political weapon. Fear is a powerful tool to manipulate and coerce.
One gigantic psychological operation.

DMRamFan
Commissioner

Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:03 pm

UplandRam wrote:
Never trusted their numbers to begin with and now this should put to rest the credibility of these idiots in charge. Clearly this is still being used by the democrats as a political weapon. Fear is a powerful tool to manipulate and coerce.
You think it’s coincidence this comes out right after Newsom wins the recall?

Now things are about to get nuts in CA.

The hard part of this is gonna be amusements parks.

clevelandrams
Hall of Famer

Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:19 pm

It would take forever to let people in. Most won't even pay attention. A paid ticket is a paid ticket

UplandRam
Site Admin

Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:25 pm

Newsome “If you don’t vote for me, more people will die”. So people many are so foolish and lost. Actually, from
What I have observed, a very large group of people absolutely love being victims and highly paranoid. Gives them a sense of self righteousness that is lacking in their pitiful lives.

MVRam
Bench Warmer

Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:55 pm

I’d like to testify!!

My wife is in Hoag hospital winning her fight for life vs Covid. It was touch and go for a moment. We got her there Tuesday of last week. She had double pneumonia and was going down for the count. We had previously been under Kaiser’s care but when they sent us home to self recover I decided it’s time for Hoag. The next morning 7:15am she went into arrhythmia at 200 beats per minute. They hit her with the paddles TWICE !!! To reset her rhythm. She was then moved to CCCU ( cardio critical care unit) there they administered anti resistance antibiotics, bag after bag. My wife said she peed non stop. 48 hours later the fever broke and they down graded her back to a normal room. She required 100% oxygen for 2 more days and she is now at 80%. Cardio Dr says the heart is fine now beating like a teenager. He said Covid has been known to impact the heart as well as lungs. Pulmonary Dr said the lungs have taken heavy damage but it is reversible just takes time. She isn’t able to walk yet as she isn’t processing oxygen enough for that yet but soon she will. At 45 she has been extremely healthy. Her body battled for 3 weeks on *** Kaiser care. We thought she cleared the Covid each of the 3 weeks till it came back as pneumonia.

She has MS and her meds for that suppress the cell the vaccine uses. The vaccine advances the cell so it’s a catch 22 for her. Medical experts have decided to split the difference with her MS treatment and Covid vaccine every 6 months.

Here’s my point. You never know if you’re that one that gets hit so flipping hard till your in the fight for life. The virus is a nasty virus and it will kill. The infectious disease Dr told my wife we have yet to see it full force. He stated it will mutate and spread from here on out, just like the flu.

Me? I’d suggest you get vaccinated and avoid what my wife went through. I honestly thought this was the end for her. I promised God if he’d spare her I’d go to church every Sunday. Going to have to make sure I chose service times that won’t conflict with Rams football but YES I am going to church.
Nothing better than a Rams win, but a Niner loss comes pretty close.

MVRam
Bench Warmer

Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:58 pm

PS: Kaiser sucks arse.

DMRamFan
Commissioner

Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:11 pm

MVRam wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:58 pm
PS: Kaiser sucks arse.
Thank the Lord she’s good, MV. I’m sorry. Glad your wife is ok. I’ve had a few fiends in this position. It sucks. Awful. My wife is actually a nurse for Hoag (both campuses). I hear the stories.

If you’re going to go to church, try Calvary Chapels. I hear they teach the Bible, and not some showy Benny Hinn or Joel Osteen spectacle.

Keep us updated.

MVRam
Bench Warmer

Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:13 pm

Kaiser has been requesting transfer and Hoag refuses “ patient unstable “. They told us they know what happens at Kaiser and they’ll continue to refuse. I love Hoag.

MVRam
Bench Warmer

Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:35 pm

Thanks DM, will do. DM = Del Mar?

DMRamFan
Commissioner

Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:11 pm

MVRam wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:35 pm
Thanks DM, will do. DM = Del Mar?
Yes sir. Good guess.

Commish
Hall of Famer

Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:58 pm

UplandRam wrote:
Wow, so you're exempt from your own forum rules, hmmmm...?? :o :shock: :?:

ram pathos...

--The Commish
Last edited by Commish on Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UHURA: "Do you think that's all they ever had?"
KIRK: "No, but it's all they had left."

Commish
Hall of Famer

Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:06 pm

MVRam wrote:
I’d like to testify!!

Me? I’d suggest you get vaccinated and avoid what my wife went through. I honestly thought this was the end for her. I promised God if he’d spare her I’d go to church every Sunday. Going to have to make sure I chose service times that won’t conflict with Rams football but YES I am going to church.
I'm glad that your wife appears to be on her way to recovery.

Personally, I encourage everyone I discuss the pandemic with to get vaccinated ASAP, if they're not already--here in Texas, the death rate from COVID-19, especially the Delta variant, remains quite high.

If you made a promise to God, you'd definitely better keep it... :) 8-) :idea:

ram pathos...

--The Commish
UHURA: "Do you think that's all they ever had?"
KIRK: "No, but it's all they had left."

UplandRam
Site Admin

Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:05 pm

Commish wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:58 pm
UplandRam wrote:
Wow, so you're exempt from your own forum rules, hmmmm...?? :o :shock: :?:

ram pathos...

--The Commish
Perhaps I did stray a little here. I will be mindful of that moving forward.

clevelandrams
Hall of Famer

Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:30 pm

MVRam wrote:
I’d like to testify!!

My wife is in Hoag hospital winning her fight for life vs Covid. It was touch and go for a moment. We got her there Tuesday of last week. She had double pneumonia and was going down for the count. We had previously been under Kaiser’s care but when they sent us home to self recover I decided it’s time for Hoag. The next morning 7:15am she went into arrhythmia at 200 beats per minute. They hit her with the paddles TWICE !!! To reset her rhythm. She was then moved to CCCU ( cardio critical care unit) there they administered anti resistance antibiotics, bag after bag. My wife said she peed non stop. 48 hours later the fever broke and they down graded her back to a normal room. She required 100% oxygen for 2 more days and she is now at 80%. Cardio Dr says the heart is fine now beating like a teenager. He said Covid has been known to impact the heart as well as lungs. Pulmonary Dr said the lungs have taken heavy damage but it is reversible just takes time. She isn’t able to walk yet as she isn’t processing oxygen enough for that yet but soon she will. At 45 she has been extremely healthy. Her body battled for 3 weeks on *** Kaiser care. We thought she cleared the Covid each of the 3 weeks till it came back as pneumonia.

She has MS and her meds for that suppress the cell the vaccine uses. The vaccine advances the cell so it’s a catch 22 for her. Medical experts have decided to split the difference with her MS treatment and Covid vaccine every 6 months.

Here’s my point. You never know if you’re that one that gets hit so flipping hard till your in the fight for life. The virus is a nasty virus and it will kill. The infectious disease Dr told my wife we have yet to see it full force. He stated it will mutate and spread from here on out, just like the flu.

What you don't understand is the vac is designed to kill as well.So it really doesn't matter. Cv isnt the problem. Govt and a bio weapon are the problem.

clevelandrams
Hall of Famer

Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:32 pm

Commish wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:06 pm
MVRam wrote:
I’d like to testify!!

I'm glad that your wife appears to be on her way to recovery.

Personally, I encourage everyone I discuss the pandemic with to get vaccinated ASAP, if they're not already--here in Texas, the death rate from COVID-19, especially the Delta variant, remains quite high.

If you made a promise to God, you'd definitely better keep it... :) 8-) :idea:

ram pathos...

--The Commish
No delta variant exists. They can't isolate anything that fast

Bulldawg
Hall of Famer

Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:56 am

When I joined this site I expected everyone here was very liberal due to most people being from CA. Pleasantly surprised there are a few conservatives here. I didn't know CA had conservatives. :-)

Anyway, not making this a political post. Just a surprised observation. I don't think the vaccine should be a conservative/liberal discussion anyway. It is more about people's right to decide for themselves that causes the disagreement. I got it myself for my own specific reasons. I just don't think it is any ones business if I am vaccinated or not. (Please don't reply to this post arguing either point.)

This is ONE place we can all come together and cheer for the Rams.

@MVRam - Thanks for sharing your story. I always like hearing 1st hand versus what the media tells us. I am glad your wife is on the road to recovery. Sending thoughts and prayers your way.

idahoramfan
Pro-bowler

Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:01 am

clevelandrams wrote:
MVRam wrote:
I’d like to testify!!

What you don't understand is the vac is designed to kill as well.So it really doesn't matter. Cv isnt the problem. Govt and a bio weapon are the problem.
Class A Idiot.

bigklein
Hall of Famer

Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:33 am

Based on the comments woven into this thread, it should have remained in off topic.

MV, thank god that your wife is recovering. I agree with you 100%: “Me? I’d suggest you get vaccinated and avoid what my wife went through.”

And it’s not just for oneself. Unless one has a medical exemption, get the freaking vaccine and stop making things worse for others, which now includes a high percentage of children.

If you’re going to SoFi, be socially responsible.

NorCal RF
Hall of Famer

Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:53 am

clevelandrams wrote:
MVRam wrote:
I’d like to testify!!

So the man shares the hell his wife is going through and you come back with that!

Beyond classless!

RamPower
Hall of Famer

Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:22 am

NorCal RF wrote:
clevelandrams wrote:
MVRam wrote:
I’d like to testify!!

So the man shares the hell his wife is going through and you come back with that!

Beyond classless!
I wouldn't expect any less. He's the lowest bar in this forum, both in lacking class and intelligence. NFL denier, science denier...loved one's sick and/or dying in real time...nothing can penetrate that level of scary stupid.

clevelandrams
Hall of Famer

Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:04 am

NorCal RF wrote:
clevelandrams wrote:
MVRam wrote:
I’d like to testify!!

of the 3 weeks till it came back as pneumonia.

Beyond classless!
Nothing I said was wrong or means I was being rude or hating on anyone.

Excuse me? What? No . He said get the vac because he thinks it will help and it obviously doesn't.. I'm showing nothing but concern and care and empathy. It's called finding the truth.
Questions need to be answered as to what actually happened and why. Are people getting any actual real treatment? Or just doing stuff that can kill you anyway?

I know two people that got it pretty bad. Doesn't mean I'm going to believe everything govt says and does and obey their dictates. You need to learn to differentiate and stop thinking with emotions.

clevelandrams
Hall of Famer

Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:17 am

idahoramfan wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:01 am
clevelandrams wrote:
MVRam wrote:
I’d like to testify!!

the 3 weeks till it came back as pneumonia.

that won’t conflict with Rams football but YES I am going to church.
Class A Idiot.
No. It's called finding out the truth.
Where did I show lack of concern or insult anyone?
I didn't. Stop thinking like emotional children.
Govt has done this. Not the virus in some natural context.

• Information