Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:22 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

HellRam wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:53 pm
BrooklynRam74 wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:49 pm
NorCal RF wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:39 pm

HR I’m not going to go back and forth with you on this because well I’m not going back to our old days. I Have a different opinion then yours and again you and I can survive in here if you acknowledge that some in here don’t agree with you and that doesn’t mean they are necessary wrong.

I think you know how I would respond back to your reply to me with the same what I’m saying also rings true. I’m going to try to give you some credit that you know why Detroit actually made that late run Sunday after looking horrible the first 55 minutes of that game. The offense looked different last Sunday for reasons if you truly want to be genuine then you know why it did. Again what we saw was always in McVay’s playbook. See 2018 as a sample…………..
LOL. Goff trailed 38-10 in the 4th and Hell is citing a good "stat line." LMAO. I love it! Things we learned as 15-year old Football fans- Disregard late game stats by a Quarterback trailing badly- Hell brings up as MERIT! LOL. OK Hell. Goff was GREAT Sunday 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Who said he was great???

I know you're clueless dude and intolerant to anyone with a different opinion. But thats just too bad because I'm not going to allow you to bully me off this board like you've done with others. So keep trying loser!

Oh and it was a one possession game in the final minute. Make excuses all you want if that was Stafford you would be praising him and we all know it lol.
Mike insulted you BACK brother , but you were the first one to call him names , with this POST . At this point , he was not calling you anything yet .

HellRam
Hall of Famer

brasilrams wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:19 pm
HellRam wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:12 pm
brasilrams wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:10 pm

Do I need to bring back all kinds of *** you used to say to me ? Do you really wanna go down that road ? Hopefully not . I am trying my best not to , but it doesn't depend just on me .

Oh and BTW - Like nor said , you were the ONE to insult MIKE in this thread first ( like you usually do ), not him . You just can't help yourself man . You should try to .......evolve .
Sorry but Mike is indefensible at this point.

You and me have gotten better! Mike on the other hand relishes with this crap.
All good , let's all just avoid the insults , and we are all gonna be good . Specially because it is kinda zero tolerance here now ( like it is over at ROD ) , so if you guys that like goff , end up getting banned , this place won't be as much fun as it is now :mrgreen:
Maybe I'll go out in a blaze of glory and get me and Mike banned. I'll be a martyr for this board :twisted: :lol:

I mean why not. At this point you can't even discuss football here. Better off trying a new board anyway.

HellRam
Hall of Famer

Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:26 pm

brasilrams wrote:
HellRam wrote:
BrooklynRam74 wrote:

LOL. Goff trailed 38-10 in the 4th and Hell is citing a good "stat line." LMAO. I love it! Things we learned as 15-year old Football fans- Disregard late game stats by a Quarterback trailing badly- Hell brings up as MERIT! LOL. OK Hell. Goff was GREAT Sunday 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Who said he was great???

I know you're clueless dude and intolerant to anyone with a different opinion. But thats just too bad because I'm not going to allow you to bully me off this board like you've done with others. So keep trying loser!

Oh and it was a one possession game in the final minute. Make excuses all you want if that was Stafford you would be praising him and we all know it lol.
Mike insulted you BACK brother , but you were the first one to call him names , with this POST . At this point , he was not calling you anything yet .
Not true man. Mike stared with his usual intolerant crap and I'm just not going to let him bully me anymore.

BrooklynRam74
Hall of Famer

Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:27 pm

brasilrams wrote:
HellRam wrote:
BrooklynRam74 wrote:

Who said he was great???

Facts. I dont even have to bring it up. Dude is obsessed with me, probably due to my correct assertion that the Rams needed to move Heaven and Earth to rid themselves of 24th -32nd level Quarterback Goff, who he has ranked much higher. It's hilarious now.🤣🤣🤣
Proud Supporter Of Los Angeles/St. Louis/Los Angeles Ram Football Since 1974 From Beautiful Brooklyn N.Y.

a.k.a. Mike Schad 1st Rd.

Raminec
Hall of Famer

brasilrams wrote:
HellRam wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:55 pm
BrooklynRam74 wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:51 pm

+1. He's nearly a laugh but really a cry....
Coming from you two I take that as a compliment!

Truly.

One accuses posters of having sex with "Goff" - brasil

The other wants people "dead" over the matter! - Mike Schad

Nice try guys...nice try. But yall are nut jobs.
Do I need to bring back all kinds of *** you used to say to me ? Do you really wanna go down that road ? Hopefully not . I am trying my best not to , but it doesn't depend just on me .

Oh and BTW - Like nor said , you were the ONE to insult MIKE in this thread first ( like you usually do ), not him . You just can't help yourself man . You should try to .......evolve .
Nobody wants to go down that road Brasil. You have used some pretty choice words yourself and you’re aware of that. I used some of my best insults on you as well. Most of that kind of nasty interaction and name calling went away when Mike Schad got kicked off the board for his epic meltdown. The issue with this thread started again with Mike- now Brooklyn attacking a poster in the same fashion that he used to attack other posters before he went to far and got kicked off the board. Now after all those heartfelt apologies he’s back at it again and maybe he avoided some of the ugly things he posted before but he is doing exactly what he was before. Do you really support that kind of behavior? There is no place for that here.

BrooklynRam74
Hall of Famer

Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:28 pm

HellRam wrote:
brasilrams wrote:
HellRam wrote:

Who said he was great???

Not true man. Mike stared with his usual intolerant crap and I'm just not going to let him bully me anymore.
Link???
Proud Supporter Of Los Angeles/St. Louis/Los Angeles Ram Football Since 1974 From Beautiful Brooklyn N.Y.

BrooklynRam74
Hall of Famer

Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:28 pm

HellRam wrote:
brasilrams wrote:
HellRam wrote:

Who said he was great???

Link???

BrooklynRam74
Hall of Famer

Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:29 pm

Raminec wrote:
brasilrams wrote:
HellRam wrote:

Truly.

Nobody wants to go down that road Brasil. You have used some pretty choice words yourself and you’re aware of that. I used some of my best insults on you as well. Most of that kind of nasty interaction and name calling went away when Mike Schad got kicked off the board for his epic meltdown. The issue with this thread started again with Mike- now Brooklyn attacking a poster in the same fashion that he used to attack other posters before he went to far and got kicked off the board. Now after all those heartfelt apologies he’s back at it again and maybe he avoided some of the ugly things he posted before but he is doing exactly what he was before. Do you really support that kind of behavior? There is no place for that here.
Attacking a poster??? Link???

HellRam
Hall of Famer

BrooklynRam74 wrote:
brasilrams wrote:
HellRam wrote:

Who said he was great???

Facts. I dont even have to bring it up. Dude is obsessed with me, probably due to my correct assertion that the Rams needed to move Heaven and Earth to rid themselves of 24th -32nd level Quarterback Goff, who he has ranked much higher. It's hilarious now.🤣🤣🤣
Nope...but glad I make you feel better!

Anyway, time to do something productive. Say whatever you need Mike to feel better. I got you bro.

BrooklynRam74
Hall of Famer

Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:32 pm

HellRam wrote:
BrooklynRam74 wrote:
brasilrams wrote:

Anyway, time to do something productive. Say whatever you need Mike to feel better. I got you bro.
I see your avoiding in producing proof that I bullied you in any way in this post before your FIRST FIVE name calls of me. I'll take that as an apology.

DMRamFan
Commissioner

Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:34 pm

Raminec wrote:
brasilrams wrote:
HellRam wrote:

Truly.

Omg…

😘
Last edited by DMRamFan on Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HellRam
Hall of Famer

BrooklynRam74 wrote:
HellRam wrote:
BrooklynRam74 wrote:

I see your avoiding in producing proof that I bullied you in any way in this post before your FIRST FIVE name calls of me. I'll take that as an apology.
Lol read this thread!

All you do is bully posters!

It's not a mystery dude :lol:

Your track record speaks for itself.....MIKE SCHAD

BrooklynRam74
Hall of Famer

Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:36 pm

HellRam wrote:
BrooklynRam74 wrote:
HellRam wrote:

Lol read this thread!

All you do is bully posters!

It's not a mystery dude :lol:

Your track record speaks for itself.....MIKE SCHAD
Can you quote my post where I bullied or set off name calling or are those just your posts???

BrooklynRam74
Hall of Famer

Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:38 pm

DMRamFan wrote:
Raminec wrote:
brasilrams wrote:

Omg…
Still waiting on the hypocrite's proof that I attacked a poster in this thread unprovoked. We'll wait WOLLYMOM.

brasilrams
Hall of Famer

Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:43 pm

Raminec wrote:
brasilrams wrote:
HellRam wrote:

Truly.

I am just calling it as I saw it. I saw the first personal attack and first insults coming from hell, not mike. Mike used sarcasm in his post but he didn't directly insult or attack hell. Imo, there is a big, HUGE difference. When you directly insult, you are starting something that is not gonna end well. A lil sarcasm and irony is OK, you did it to me when talking about young like a few days ago and I didn't care, I didn't insult you or anything, I saw the irony in your post, exactly like Mike did to hell, but I limited myself to reply you normally without any insults. I don't mind A lil irony or sarcasm my way , but I do mind personal attacks of course.
Last edited by brasilrams on Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Raminec
Hall of Famer

Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:44 pm

HellRam wrote:
BrooklynRam74 wrote:
brasilrams wrote:

Hang in there HellRam. It’s just a matter of time for Mikey to go off the rails again anyway because he didn’t learn from his past mistakes. Can you imagine what he would have done if your original post had anything to do with Stafford? I guess the best solution is to completely ignore him because he hasn’t posted anything of substance for some time. I only stayed with the thread because I’m not giving in to the thought police or the board bullying. For awhile I avoided posting because so many of the things on this board are frankly pretty ignorant. You had a well thought OP and I appreciate that. Sad thing is we could have really discussed some of the points you had but things got hijacked. Anyway don’t let the mob deter you. You know football. It’s obvious from your posts. Some on this board only know what they’re told to think.

UplandRam
Site Admin

Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:48 pm

Guys... come on... lets stay focused and refrain from going off the rails.

BrooklynRam74
Hall of Famer

Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:50 pm

Raminec wrote:
HellRam wrote:
BrooklynRam74 wrote:

Hang in there HellRam. It’s just a matter of time for Mikey to go off the rails again anyway because he didn’t learn from his past mistakes. Can you imagine what he would have done if your original post had anything to do with Stafford? I guess the best solution is to completely ignore him because he hasn’t posted anything of substance for some time. I only stayed with the thread because I’m not giving in to the thought police or the board bullying. For awhile I avoided posting because so many of the things on this board are frankly pretty ignorant. You had a well thought OP and I appreciate that. Sad thing is we could have really discussed some of the points you had but things got hijacked. Anyway don’t let the mob deter you. You know football. It’s obvious from your posts. Some on this board only know what they’re told to think.
Still waiting on proof of me attacking first in this post Raminec. Also anxiously awaiting your next ghost account name. They've been pretty clever Bro. Props!

HellRam
Hall of Famer

brasilrams wrote:
Raminec wrote:
brasilrams wrote:

I am just calling it as I saw it. I saw the first personal attack and first insults coming from hell, not mike. Mike used sarcasm in his post but he didn't directly insult or attack hell. Imo, there is a big, HUGE difference. When you directly insult, you are starting something that is not gonna end well. A lil sarcasm and irony is OK, you did it to me when talking about young like a few days ago and I didn't care, I didn't insult you or anything, I saw the irony in your post, exactly like Mike did to hell, but I limited myself to reply you normally without any insults. I don't mind A lil irony or sarcasm my way , but I do mind personal attacks of course.
Brasil....mike was mocking me. He wasn't being sarcastic. Picking on me has become routine for him. Thus I called him a idiot. I shouldnt have but I was just tired of it. When you constantly go after one poster or a select few. It's not sarcasm, its bullying.
Last edited by HellRam on Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HellRam
Hall of Famer

Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:53 pm

Raminec wrote:
HellRam wrote:
BrooklynRam74 wrote:

Thanks Raminec.

I get the feeling of not wanting to post because certain "bullies" will make a issue out of it.

I'll still post here but I'm going to be spending more time on ROD and RFU I think. I enjoy talking football and that includes all topics (not just Goff). And unfortunately you can't do that here. :roll:

brasilrams
Hall of Famer

Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:55 pm

HellRam wrote:
brasilrams wrote:
Raminec wrote:

Brasil....mike was mocking me. He wasn't being sarcastic. Picking on me has become routine for him. Thus I called him a idiot. I shouldnt have but I was just tired of it. When you constantly go after one poster or a select few. It's not sarcasm, its bullying.
Well, you guys need to figure it out or else upland and his brother are coming with an axe and chopping your heads off. 😁

HellRam
Hall of Famer

Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:59 pm

brasilrams wrote:
HellRam wrote:
brasilrams wrote:

Well, you guys need to figure it out or else upland and his brother are coming with an axe and chopping your heads off. 😁
Well as long as its both of us...so be it. I can only try to be civil to a extent. Not a coincidence it's mainly one dude where the issue are now. Even me n you don't go at it like we use too.

BrooklynRam74
Hall of Famer

Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:04 pm

HellRam wrote:
Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:59 pm
brasilrams wrote:
HellRam wrote:

Well as long as its both of us...so be it. I can only try to be civil to a extent. Not a coincidence it's mainly one dude where the issue are now. Even me n you don't go at it like we use too.
I didnt "go at it" with you. I agreed with your assessment that McVay has evolved, just wish he would have sooner, we never would have had to give up Two precious 1st Rounders.

Bulldawg
Hall of Famer

Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:24 am

Guys, just take the high road. It is clear you guys don't like each other. No need for back-and-forth to see who gets the last word. Just agree to disagree and move on. It doesn't matter who started it...just be the better person. Sometimes it is just better not to reply.

It is good to know that McVay's offense is running formations that they didn't run last year. Does it really matter why? There is some truth to what everyone said. Stafford makes McVay better. McVay will make Stafford better. The addition of Jackson and maturity of Jefferson will help the offense as well. (I refuse the type the 4-letter G word.)

Let's talk football and how the Rams are going to kick some Colts this weekend!

TustinRam
Site Admin
Role: MCP

Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:58 am

brasilrams wrote:
HellRam wrote:
brasilrams wrote:

Upland and I aren’t monitoring the board 24/7, but we will eventually read all posts. By now everyone should know the board rules, and if you don’t, take the time to read them. The rules aren’t mere suggestions.

Also, we don’t cut off anyones head with an ax. It will be more like Jimmy Hoffa where everyone wonders what happened to so and so. They will just disappear.

DMRamFan
Commissioner

Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:23 am

TustinRam wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:58 am
brasilrams wrote:
HellRam wrote:

Upland and I aren’t monitoring the board 24/7, but we will eventually read all posts. By now everyone should know the board rules, and if you don’t, take the time to read them. The rules aren’t mere suggestions.

Also, we don’t cut off anyones head with an ax. It will be more like Jimmy Hoffa where everyone wonders what happened to so and so. They will just disappear.
8-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

• Information