Microchips, digital currency, you always whined it was conspiracy

Humor, Politics, News and Other Topics NOT Related to Football.
Post Reply
User avatar
clevelandrams
Hall of Famer
Posts: 3499
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:19 pm
Location: Oregon/California
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 36 times
Contact:

Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:41 pm


User avatar
clevelandrams
Hall of Famer
Posts: 3499
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:19 pm
Location: Oregon/California
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 36 times
Contact:

Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:42 pm

Disobey, they cast you out.
No money etc.

This is why the virus

User avatar
DMRamFan
Commissioner
Posts: 8829
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:48 am
Location: Orange County, CA
Has thanked: 495 times
Been thanked: 374 times
Contact:

Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:05 pm

She’s hot.

harley01
Hall of Famer
Posts: 1094
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:12 pm
Been thanked: 16 times
Contact:

Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:11 pm

DMRamFan wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:05 pm
She’s hot.
Damn, I did;t even turn up the sound and still enjoyed the video :D

Dudes will always be dudes. :lol:

User avatar
HighDesertRam
Hall of Famer
Posts: 564
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:59 am
Location: Reno, NV
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 21 times
Contact:

Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:31 pm

Yeah, she has that Leah Remini vibe that i love !!
I also totally agree with what she's saying..

User avatar
clevelandrams
Hall of Famer
Posts: 3499
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:19 pm
Location: Oregon/California
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 36 times
Contact:

Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:03 pm

HighDesertRam wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:31 pm
Yeah, she has that Leah Remini vibe that i love !!
I also totally agree with what she's saying..
Finally, someone gets to a point

User avatar
clevelandrams
Hall of Famer
Posts: 3499
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:19 pm
Location: Oregon/California
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 36 times
Contact:

Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:03 pm

She does happen to be pregnant. And Canadian

harley01
Hall of Famer
Posts: 1094
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:12 pm
Been thanked: 16 times
Contact:

Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:17 pm

Damn, her voice ruined it for me. I still bet she is good in bed. Kooky chicks usually are....then you hit the gas and GTFO!

Wow! Those last 30 seconds where she talks about dinosaurs....ROFL. She is sup wack! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
UplandRam
Site Admin
Posts: 2227
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:19 am
Location: Glendora, CA
Has thanked: 235 times
Been thanked: 143 times
Contact:

Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:42 pm

OMG, look at her eyes! She is an reptilian!!! - LOL :)

harley01
Hall of Famer
Posts: 1094
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:12 pm
Been thanked: 16 times
Contact:

Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:46 pm

UplandRam wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:42 pm
OMG, look at her eyes! She is an reptilian!!! - LOL :)
Those lips tho, just sayin :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
clevelandrams
Hall of Famer
Posts: 3499
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:19 pm
Location: Oregon/California
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 36 times
Contact:

Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:34 am

harley01 wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:17 pm
Damn, her voice ruined it for me. I still bet she is good in bed. Kooky chicks usually are....then you hit the gas and GTFO!

Wow! Those last 30 seconds where she talks about dinosaurs....ROFL. She is sup wack! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's irrelevant to the fact she's absolutely correct about what govt wants to do.

Have any of you actually watched the video?
You have to admit you've been wrong.
This is about control.

User avatar
UplandRam
Site Admin
Posts: 2227
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:19 am
Location: Glendora, CA
Has thanked: 235 times
Been thanked: 143 times
Contact:

Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:45 am

clevelandrams wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:34 am
harley01 wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:17 pm
Damn, her voice ruined it for me. I still bet she is good in bed. Kooky chicks usually are....then you hit the gas and GTFO!

Wow! Those last 30 seconds where she talks about dinosaurs....ROFL. She is sup wack! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's irrelevant to the fact she's absolutely correct about what govt wants to do.

Have any of you actually watched the video?
You have to admit you've been wrong.
This is about control.
Yes, I watched it. Like almost everything I read or watch, I file it away and objectively ponder it.

User avatar
HighDesertRam
Hall of Famer
Posts: 564
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:59 am
Location: Reno, NV
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 21 times
Contact:

Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:49 am

clevelandrams wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:34 am
harley01 wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:17 pm
Damn, her voice ruined it for me. I still bet she is good in bed. Kooky chicks usually are....then you hit the gas and GTFO!

Wow! Those last 30 seconds where she talks about dinosaurs....ROFL. She is sup wack! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's irrelevant to the fact she's absolutely correct about what govt wants to do.

Have any of you actually watched the video?
You have to admit you've been wrong.
This is about control.
For a lot of people controlling your own destiny and making your own decisions is too much responsibility.
It sounds crazy but a lot of people nowadays want to be controlled.
Would've expected massive revolts with what's happened this year but mostly we've had compliance.
Guess we're still flattening that curve , lol

Ants
Hall of Famer
Posts: 6759
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 50 times
Contact:

Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:15 am

HighDesertRam wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:49 am
clevelandrams wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:34 am
harley01 wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:17 pm
Damn, her voice ruined it for me. I still bet she is good in bed. Kooky chicks usually are....then you hit the gas and GTFO!

Wow! Those last 30 seconds where she talks about dinosaurs....ROFL. She is sup wack! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's irrelevant to the fact she's absolutely correct about what govt wants to do.

Have any of you actually watched the video?
You have to admit you've been wrong.
This is about control.
For a lot of people controlling your own destiny and making your own decisions is too much responsibility.
It sounds crazy but a lot of people nowadays want to be controlled.
Would've expected massive revolts with what's happened this year but mostly we've had compliance.
Guess we're still flattening that curve , lol
Yes, and I believe there are a HUGE amount of people out there that believe the government is supposed to take care of them.
So much for the rugged independence of Americans. :?
The Los Angeles Rams - Making the NFL Great Again. 8-)

User avatar
clevelandrams
Hall of Famer
Posts: 3499
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:19 pm
Location: Oregon/California
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 36 times
Contact:

Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:45 am

UplandRam wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:45 am
clevelandrams wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:34 am
harley01 wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:17 pm
Damn, her voice ruined it for me. I still bet she is good in bed. Kooky chicks usually are....then you hit the gas and GTFO!

Wow! Those last 30 seconds where she talks about dinosaurs....ROFL. She is sup wack! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's irrelevant to the fact she's absolutely correct about what govt wants to do.

Have any of you actually watched the video?
You have to admit you've been wrong.
This is about control.
Yes, I watched it. Like almost everything I read or watch, I file it away and objectively ponder it.
There's nothing to objectively ponder.
Govt has the chip. You were told since you were a child that it was coming.

User avatar
RGtheFirst
Hall of Famer
Posts: 1503
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:19 am
Location: Ohio
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 37 times
Contact:

Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:29 pm

Yes, Unfortunately, I believe you are spot on Cleveland, these are down right Biblical times…

And that ain’t no sheet…

It is Good against Evil…

That jab could have the tri-fecta in it,:

Population control, population surveillance, population segregation.

User avatar
RGtheFirst
Hall of Famer
Posts: 1503
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:19 am
Location: Ohio
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 37 times
Contact:

Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:36 pm

clevelandrams wrote:
Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:41 pm
Line up Liberals, jump to the front, you know you will….

Rams since '66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 1693
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:07 pm
Has thanked: 190 times
Been thanked: 139 times
Contact:

Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:11 am

She is dead on with the microchipping. It's not a conspiracy theory because it's already happening.
Same with the social credit scoring. It's happening in China. Banks are de-platforming prominent, vocal conservatives in the western world right now.

Now the dinosaurs.....

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests