Conspiracy Theories - For Those Who Enjoy The Fringe

Humor, Politics, News and Other Topics NOT Related to Football.
UplandRam
Site Admin

Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:09 pm

For those who enjoy reading the absolute fringe...

Here ya go..

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/

RGtheFirst
Hall of Famer

Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:44 pm

I don’t know what I signed up for, but it does look entertaining…

clevelandrams
Hall of Famer

Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:28 pm

It's a BS site.
There may be truths in there but it's buried under a bunch of fake propaganda diversion.
Make people think that is the norm of people who disagree with govt

UplandRam
Site Admin

Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:25 pm

clevelandrams wrote:
It's a BS site.
There may be truths in there but it's buried under a bunch of fake propaganda diversion.
Well Cleveland, according to you, nearly everything is pure entertainment. That site is a forum just like many others. People just post a ton of stuff there… some of it is right down your alley:)

clevelandrams
Hall of Famer

Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:11 pm

UplandRam wrote:
clevelandrams wrote:
It's a BS site.
Well Cleveland, according to you, nearly everything is pure entertainment. That site is a forum just like many others. People just post a ton of stuff there… some of it is right down your alley:)
I already explained what it is. I realized it was diversion trash years ago.

DMRamFan
Commissioner

Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:16 am

clevelandrams wrote:
UplandRam wrote:
clevelandrams wrote:
It's a BS site.
Cleveland, honest question here… what websites do you visit to collect your info or trust?

clevelandrams
Hall of Famer

Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:29 am

DMRamFan wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:16 am
clevelandrams wrote:
UplandRam wrote:

Cleveland, honest question here… what websites do you visit to collect your info or trust?
There's no such thing really.
You just learn to read between the lines of what's there.

I think individuals have valid thoughts, like Larken Rose.

UplandRam
Site Admin

Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:50 am

Larken Rose is an interesting guy. His rather extreme anarchist views will always fail to account for the evil within. The irony of anarchists philosophy is that those who believe in their views don't see the paradox of their own 'religion'.... yes, anarchists are religious. Religion can take on many forms.

Rams since '66
Hall of Famer

Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:41 am

UplandRam wrote:
Larken Rose is an interesting guy. His rather extreme anarchist views will always fail to account for the evil within. The irony of anarchists philosophy is that those who believe in their views don't see the paradox of their own 'religion'.... yes, anarchists are religious. Religion can take on many forms.
If we had a truly anarchistic construct, we'd all be living in caves. Anarchists as they exist live in, and on the foundations of a structured society.

clevelandrams
Hall of Famer

Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:02 pm

Rams since '66 wrote:
UplandRam wrote:
If we had a truly anarchistic construct, we'd all be living in caves. Anarchists as they exist live in, and on the foundations of a structured society.
You're example has nothing to do with it.
It's not anarchist to begin with. It's volunteerist.

Are you trying to say govt invented independent common sense thinking?
No, it's simply a matter of govt taking your money and telling you to follow tyranical rules under the guise of law, that volunteerist/anarchists disagree with.

clevelandrams
Hall of Famer

Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:07 pm

UplandRam wrote:
Where the hell do you get extreme and anarchist?
It's simply less govt and mind your own business.

Common sense and independent thinking is a religion? Of course not.

His views stem from understanding the evil within, to begin with.

UplandRam
Site Admin

Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:00 pm

Do you seriously think you or anyone else is going to be successful in limiting government? It is a libertarian point of view which I am completely in favor of. Just not based in reality at this point in our history. Volunteerism is a great concept, wish it was in human nature to do so, it’s not, and never will be. Larken Rose does in fact promote anarchism mixed in with his brand of volunteerism. I get it, wondering a bit if you actually do.
The truth is Cleveland, God is our only hope. The God of creation whom is himself not a religious figure. You cannot find God in religion. You can however find God by studying science and the mathematical model of the universe. Then, take a hard look at nature. You will find God’s signature everywhere. For me, kindness is my only religion, and kindness a virtue given by God.

RGtheFirst
Hall of Famer

Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:11 am

https://www.whatfinger.com/

Here is where I go, along with NewsBreak…

NewsBreak is all over the political platform, but you have the option to block future stories from selected source…😁

What finger is a very good conservative news site…

RGtheFirst
Hall of Famer

Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:15 am

Rams since '66 wrote:
UplandRam wrote:
In caves or in Portland…

RGtheFirst
Hall of Famer

Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:17 am

UplandRam wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:00 pm
Do you seriously think you or anyone else is going to be successful in limiting government? It is a libertarian point of view which I am completely in favor of. Just not based in reality at this point in our history. Volunteerism is a great concept, wish it was in human nature to do so, it’s not, and never will be. Larken Rose does in fact promote anarchism mixed in with his brand of volunteerism. I get it, wondering a bit if you actually do.
The truth is Cleveland, God is our only hope. The God of creation whom is himself not a religious figure. You cannot find God in religion. You can however find God by studying science and the mathematical model of the universe. Then, take a hard look at nature. You will find God’s signature everywhere. For me, kindness is my only religion, and kindness a virtue given by God.
My thoughts exactly, especially while gazing at that beautiful Harvest Moon last night, through a mass of cloud cover… My only regret is I was too tired to sit in a lawn chair and soak it in…

Ahhh ooohhhh… his hair was perfect…

Rams since '66
Hall of Famer

Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:15 am

RGtheFirst wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:15 am
Rams since '66 wrote:
UplandRam wrote:
In caves or in Portland…
LOL!

• Information