Ramsey mic'd up with Brady

Discussion & News On The Los Angeles Rams
Cornell29
Hall of Famer

Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:54 am

“You played great. You were inches,” Brady said, referring to a play where Ramsey almost got to him on a blitz. “Keep it up.”

Ramsey replied, “Hold it a little bit longer next time,” to which Brady said “No, gotta get rid of that thing.”

“I respect you so much. I just love playing against you, man. It’s an honor, man. You’re the G.O.A.T. for real. Appreciate you,” Ramsey said

harkin
Hall of Famer

Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:03 am

If all the Rams played with JR’s and AD’s intensity, they wouldn’t just be very good, they’d be downright scary.

High class to see him appreciate a great competitor like TB.

When the whistle blows, we’re all just people.

DMRamFan
Commissioner

Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:09 am

harkin wrote:
If all the Rams played with JR’s and AD’s intensity, they wouldn’t just be very good, they’d be downright scary.

Yep. Agreed. I also must say how far Ramsey has come along as a person. He’s been a complete gentleman this season. He’s the whole package.

I seriously think as of right now, we have the offensive AND Defensive players of the year so far. Staff and Ramsey, no one else is better right now in their positions imho.

Bulldawg
Hall of Famer

Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:11 am

The funniest comment was when the ref said "Tell DeSean he had me beat by 30 yards"...

DMRamFan
Commissioner

Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:46 am

Bulldawg wrote:
The funniest comment was when the ref said "Tell DeSean he had me beat by 30 yards"...
Saw that. Funny. But you know what, I think McVay had everyone beat Sunday. He literally ran I’m guessing a 4.4 40 on Sunday. He was BOOKING it down those sidelines.

I mean who doesn’t love this type of energy from our head coach. #electric #energyiscontagious

Bulldawg
Hall of Famer

Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:53 am

DMRamFan wrote:
Bulldawg wrote:
Saw that. Funny. But you know what, I think McVay had everyone beat Sunday. He literally ran I’m guessing a 4.4 40 on Sunday. He was BOOKING it down those sidelines.

I mean who doesn’t love this type of energy from our head coach. #electric #energyiscontagious
I heard someone complaining on talk radio...don't remember who. Wait...I think it was Skip Bayless. He was saying that Tampa will use it as bulletin board material next time we play. Said McVay was rubbing it in their faces and acting stupid...showing out. I think he was just having a good time and couldn't hide his emotions. Also, maybe too much caffeine before the game. ;-)

I bet his girlfriend got "lucky" Sunday night...:-P

idahoramfan
Pro-bowler

Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:22 am

Bulldawg wrote:
DMRamFan wrote:
Bulldawg wrote:

I heard someone complaining on talk radio...don't remember who. Wait...I think it was Skip Bayless. He was saying that Tampa will use it as bulletin board material next time we play. Said McVay was rubbing it in their faces and acting stupid...showing out. I think he was just having a good time and couldn't hide his emotions. Also, maybe too much caffeine before the game. ;-)

Bayless is a clown and COTY is married.

DMRamFan
Commissioner

Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:00 pm

Bulldawg wrote:
DMRamFan wrote:
Bulldawg wrote:

BD, here is the skinny...

You are a hired as the youngest head coach in the NFL. You come into the league and take your team the Superbowl with in the first couple of years you are the helm. Then poof, you and your team lay a huge fat smelly turd in the biggest game of your life. (Now what happens next is what winners do, losers would have just crawled into a hole and disappeared). What does McVay do next? Some rumors have it that Sean started analyzing things for the 2019 season the day after that Superbowl loss.

Sean was out to prove to the world that he knows how to win. Sean was hungry.

So, 2019 (9-7 record) happens, and so does 2020 (10-6 record). Above average seasons, yes. But not what Sean and Snead are happy with. Sean just has to bite his tongue, because someone in the Rams organization thought it was a good idea to extend a certain QB long before we needed to. Its water under the bridge now, but back then... and def mid season last year... Sean and Goff's relationship was on the ropes. We all saw it.

So, I imagine that McVay is starting to go crazy during the 2020 season. He knows he is being held back. He is a savant and astute.

Look, im not sure if you have ever really been good at something... but when you're really good at something that involved a 'team effort', and some of that team cannot hold the line or produce the way you envision it, it gets beyond frustrating. You know you have the plays in your head, you know how you want things to be played out... yet, the one guy you are counting on, cannot deliver these things. It's not Goff fault, Goff is Goff.

So, early 2021... we made the trade of the decade. We sent Goff off to Detroit and got Stafford in return. We wanted this trade so badly, that we not only sent Goff away, but we also gave up multiple prime draft picks, to boot.

Now, here we are in the present day... McVay made the gamble but knew in his mind, heart and soul that Stafford COULD do the things he's been envisioning for years. Sean is probably the most competitive guy I've seen coach a national football team. This is a guy that works prob 100 hours a week on Rams football. The Rams is his life. He is out to prove that with the right QB in place, the right team in place... we can win... and WIN BIG.

Sean is now going mach 2 with his hair fire. This is the end result of all these years or pent-up frustration, 100 hour work weeks, non stop studying, eating and drinking all things Rams Football... Seans emotions cannot help themselves. I mean have you ever worked so hard for something knowing you know what it takes to succeed, then finally see it come to fruition?

I mean what a story...This short geeky looking kid started out as what, a ball boy? Now is heading up a $5 BILLION organization that has to win. LA is finicky when it comes to winners and losers. Look at the showtime Lakers, those guys were not only the best, but they were entertaining as hell. Those 1980's Lakers showed so much emotion, is was oozing out of their skin. And it was glorious. Then you throw in some celebrities, the flash, the glitz and glamour... Its what it is all about in Los Angeles.

Our Rams now are the closest thing LA has had (besides the Dodgers) to those showtime Lakers that I can think of. We are flashy, we are fine tuned, we are Championship Football club. All those years McVay has poured into this club, is now coming to light. And its only going to get better.

If we win the Superbowl this year, I expect McVay to stick himself in a cannon and get shot out the entire length of the football field. Because there is no stopping Sean. He is running on all cylinders and he knows what he has. It fires me up so much, I get emotional about it. What a hell of a year to switch from the Lions to the Rams, Bulldawg... Good move on your end.

OH, and Sean's girlfriend Veronika is an absolute smoke show. She def gets lucky. If Sean has sex the same way he coaches... goodness. LOL. Like a monkey humping a football I reckon. :lol: 8-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

clevelandrams
Hall of Famer

Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:05 pm

Micd up means scripted.
Make sure to say something that gets published.
It's all pointless trash.

Needs to complimenting all the left tackles. Brady ain't *** unless he can stand there 8 seconds to find a open guy. Staged Entertainment

Bulldawg
Hall of Famer

Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:41 pm

DMRamFan wrote:
Bulldawg wrote:
DMRamFan wrote:

Look, im not sure if you have ever really been good at something... but when you're really good at something that involved a 'team effort', and some of that team cannot hold the line or produce the way you envision it, it gets beyond frustrating. You know you have the plays in your head, you know how you want things to be played out... yet, the one guy you are counting on, cannot deliver these things. It's not Goff fault, Goff is Goff.
My wife says I am good at something...maybe I should tell Veronika!

NorCal RF
Hall of Famer

harkin wrote:

If all the Ram’s had those two’s talent………..

DMRamFan
Commissioner

Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:51 pm

Bulldawg wrote:
DMRamFan wrote:
Bulldawg wrote:

My wife says I am good at something...maybe I should tell Veronika!
If you're currently married and want it to stay that way... I would STRONGLY advise against this.

brasilrams
Hall of Famer

Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:19 pm

Ramsey is a true leader . And of course , the best cornerback in the business BY FAR . We totally underpaid for him , dude is worth like 10 first round picks lol

harkin
Hall of Famer

Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:31 pm

NorCal RF wrote:

If all the Ram’s had those two’s motors………..
fyp

NorCal RF
Hall of Famer

Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:27 pm

harkin wrote:
NorCal RF wrote:

fyp
How did me saying talent now become motors? Serious question.

NorCal RF
Hall of Famer

Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:41 pm

harkin wrote:
NorCal RF wrote:

fyp
If you are saying you fixed my post and actually changed my reply then I’m saying not cool at all. Don’t agree with a reply you “fyp”? Hmm this forum has issues if we can just do such to others replies………

NorCal RF
Hall of Famer

Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:41 am

That guy has a hell of a “motor”, mind you can’t play worth a damn, but wow what a “motor”!

That’s what I need to win at the highest level…………

• Information