Stafford is a loser

Discussion & News On The Los Angeles Rams
MVRam
Bench Warmer

Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:48 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

Just because you can doesn’t mean you should. Take that banana or that cucumber for example. Just. Because you COULD fit the whole thing down under doesn’t mean you should.
Nothing better than a Rams win, but a Niner loss comes pretty close.

DMRamFan
Commissioner

Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:04 pm

MVRam wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:48 pm
Just because you can doesn’t mean you should. Take that banana or that cucumber for example. Just. Because you COULD fit the whole thing down under doesn’t mean you should.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

brasilrams
Hall of Famer

Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:59 pm

You all need to consider the source. You can't take this dude seriously. He is just a 17 year old troll.

toast49
Hall of Famer

Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:24 pm

Stafford to me looked clueless. NFC division game and he didn't show up. He was sitting on the bench looking confused like people were saying Goff did.

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:34 pm

brasilrams wrote:
You all need to consider the source. You can't take this dude seriously. He is just a 17 year old troll.
I've known toasty for a number of years, he's no troll, he's just stringing some of you guys along and you keep biting.....
Looks to me like he's emulating the way you all were acting last summer before, during and after the Stafford trade with the never ending Goff bashing threads that always had you guys in essence guaranteeing games like last Sunday won't happen with Stafford....
Anyways, stop acting like it bugs you and I bet he'll lose interest...

brasilrams
Hall of Famer

Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:25 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
brasilrams wrote:
I've known toasty for a number of years, he's no troll, he's just stringing some of you guys along and you keep biting.....
Looks to me like he's emulating the way you all were acting last summer before, during and after the Stafford trade with the never ending Goff bashing threads that always had you guys in essence guaranteeing games like last Sunday won't happen with Stafford....
It doesn't bug me. But he is wasting forum space with his crap. Oh and I don't remember anyone saying Stafford is perfect and couldn't have a bad game. Everybody has. Dude is 3-1 with the rams and just beat the current CHAMPIONS last week There is something called common sense and this troll lacks it. We bashed Goff after 2 seasons of inconsistency. We waited 2 full seasons of crappy, mediocre and inconsistent play to ask for his head. This idiot is doing it after one game? Does this seem like the same to you? Really?

BTW a bad Stafford game still means 2 tds and 1 pick while a bad Goff game means 4 turnovers and 0 td. So again, not the same.

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:44 pm

brasilrams wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:
brasilrams wrote:
It doesn't bug me. But he is wasting forum space with his crap. Oh and I don't remember anyone saying Stafford is perfect and couldn't have a bad game. Everybody has. Dude is 3-1 with the rams and just beat the current CHAMPIONS last week There is something called common sense and this troll lacks it. We bashed Goff after 2 seasons of inconsistency. We waited 2 full seasons of crappy, mediocre and inconsistent play to ask for his head. This idiot is doing it after one game? Does this seem like the same to you? Really?

BTW a bad Stafford game still means 2 tds and 1 pick while a bad Goff game means 4 turnovers and 0 td. So again, not the same.
I'm not among those that think we lost because of Stafford or even that he had that bad a game. It was sub par for expectation, granted, but they did enough with 20 points to win....
The loss is on the D AFAIC... period.

So no need to get defensive about our QB with me on this bro..... might as well stop being so touchy about it, some will always find fault no matter what.
And yes you guys DID overdo it on the whole thing for months and some still haven't let it go... on both sides..... ;)

Jack85Youngblood
Hall of Famer

Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:19 am

Put him on foe list. Ignore the posts if you don't like them. That's what I do.

luckenbill56
Pro-bowler

Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:59 am

Okay everyone has their opinion. However, the other guy beat Tampa in Tampa last season. Therefore, stop using the Bucs as the bar of comparison. The next game is all that matters. The previous four games are no longer important. Comment two: Goff is gone. He no longer is relevant. Nevertheless, I will say this. You guys had better get over the vaunted Ram defense it was overrated last season. They got smacked in the face by Jets and yes Goff played poorly, but the Jets stuck it too them. In 2020 they played a weak schedule. The Rams defense could not even stop a third string QB against San Francisco. Twice. The defense blew a game in Buffalo and got shellacked by the Packers. They gave away three or four games in 2019 coming after he who shall not be named put the team ahead in the forth quarter. The defense is the issue and obviously the offensive still has some issues with pass protection. Yet, I will agree Staley is better than Morris. You only had to watch Monday Night football last night to verify Staley is better. Stafford is going to have to put thirty points a game on the board every game because this defense is weak. Donald is going to have to be on the field 90% of the time for the club to be in the hunt. Standing him on the side lines is not to going to work. This defense is bad and it won't get better. These guys are the guys. Get used to it. So far they have stopped no one. And for gosh sake forget Goff. He isn't coming back. Sure would be a shame to see the Chargers in the Super Bowl and not the Rams.

brasilrams
Hall of Famer

Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:17 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
brasilrams wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:

I'm not among those that think we lost because of Stafford or even that he had that bad a game. It was sub par for expectation, granted, but they did enough with 20 points to win....

So no need to get defensive about our QB with me on this bro..... might as well stop being so touchy about it, some will always find fault no matter what.
And yes you guys DID overdo it on the whole thing for months and some still haven't let it go... on both sides..... ;)
I think it is justifiable to ask for a qb's head if he is playing like crap for 2 full seasons in a row and hurting the team . It makes sense and the coaching staff also thought the same way and that is why they showed him the door .

Now , What is NOT justifiable is to ask for a qb's head after ONE " bad " game , which, we agree , it was not even that bad . That is just trolling and being retarded .

And as much as you are trying to say it is the same thing , it is not . Not even close .
Last edited by brasilrams on Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

brasilrams
Hall of Famer

Jack85Youngblood wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:19 am
Put him on foe list. Ignore the posts if you don't like them. That's what I do.
yup , just did it .

toast49
Hall of Famer

Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:34 pm

brasilrams wrote:
Rampager66 wrote:
brasilrams wrote:

I think it is justifiable to ask for a qb's head if he is playing like crap for 2 full seasons in a row and hurting the team . It makes sense and the coaching staff also thought the same way and that is why they showed him the door .

Now , What is NOT justifiable is to ask for a qb's head after ONE " bad " game , which, we agree , it was not even that bad . That is just trolling and being retarded .

And as much as you are trying to say it is the same thing , it is not . Not even close .
Retarded is what you do

brasilrams
Hall of Famer

Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:46 pm

ocram23 wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:54 am
brasilrams wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:16 pm
toast49 wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:27 pm
That's the problem. He is a loser. He sucked in a very important division game.
Hopefully upland gets tired of you and you are gone.
so he has a different opinion and you want him gone? interesting
this is shocking coming from you . Anyway , it is sad that you can't see what he is trying to do .

toast49
Hall of Famer

Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:50 pm

brasilrams wrote:
ocram23 wrote:
brasilrams wrote:

this is shocking coming from you . Anyway , it is sad that you can't see what he is trying to do .
Can I request you put me on ignore? Carry on

toast49
Hall of Famer

Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:54 pm

Stafford will be under pressure Thursday. He better light it up.

ocram23
Hall of Famer

Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:33 am

brasilrams wrote:
ocram23 wrote:
brasilrams wrote:

there are some people out there that did like Goff and based on Stafford's record aren't sold on him. Personally I like him but he does need to step up when it comes playoff time.

brasilrams
Hall of Famer

Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:43 am

ocram23 wrote:
brasilrams wrote:
ocram23 wrote:

there are some people out there that did like Goff and based on Stafford's record aren't sold on him. Personally I like him but he does need to step up when it comes playoff time.
Liking Goff and not being sold on Stafford? No problem...it is their opinion and they are entitled to. Now, to ask for Staffords head after one " bad" game is just trolling and retarded.

ocram23
Hall of Famer

Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:46 am

brasilrams wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:43 am
ocram23 wrote:
brasilrams wrote:

Liking Goff and not being sold on Stafford? No problem...it is their opinion and they are entitled to. Now, to ask for Staffords head after one " bad" game is just trolling and retarded.
I would agree with you but passionate fans get unraveled sometimes. still no need to ban him

flv
Veteran

Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:36 am

ocram23 wrote:
I would agree with you but passionate fans get unraveled sometimes. still no need to ban him
I've heard this on multiple forums that did, or still do, allow trolling or 'passionate' comments. Almost all of them lose the 'quality' or 'thoughtful' posters. Those forums end up with posters who get ridiculed off their original social media and that's pretty much all those forums end up with. If people want to be 'passionate' then take it to social media and deal with the 'passionate' repercussions. I'm not advocating moderation for a 1st offence but no-one should be thinking they're entitled to indefinite protection.

UplandRam
Site Admin

Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:42 am

flv wrote:
ocram23 wrote:
I've heard this on multiple forums that did, or still do, allow trolling or 'passionate' comments. Almost all of them lose the 'quality' or 'thoughtful' posters. Those forums end up with posters who get ridiculed off their original social media and that's pretty much all those forums end up with. If people want to be 'passionate' then take it to social media and deal with the 'passionate' repercussions. I'm not advocating moderation for a 1st offence but no-one should be thinking they're entitled to indefinite protection.
We keep a close eye on these kind of comments. Nuff said... for now.

brasilrams
Hall of Famer

Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:33 pm

flv wrote:
ocram23 wrote:
Exactly.

NorCal RF
Hall of Famer

Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:13 pm

It’s threads like these that cause reactions that create issues for the moderators……………

Simple solution…………..

Commish
Hall of Famer

Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:30 pm

flv wrote:
ocram23 wrote:

Ummmm, you're aware that the term "fan" is short for "fanatic," right?

I'm unclear on exactly what is meant here by being "passionate" about one's team, however it strikes me that, employing the general English-language yet nonsexual meaning of the term, it would be a positive feeling for a team's fans to have.

I've been criticized on occasion, by 'true and proper' Rams fans, for not being passionate enough in my reactions to our team's on-the-field performances, or even predicted ones.

Of course, most positive characteristics can become negative if pushed too far, still this situation seems to involve merely honest differences of opinion.

To me, "trolling" has nothing to do with "passionate comments," and I don't consider strongly asserting an unpopular personal perspective to be the former... ;) :? :idea:

ram pathos...

--The Commish
UHURA: "Do you think that's all they ever had?"
KIRK: "No, but it's all they had left."

TustinRam
Site Admin
Role: MCP

Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:56 pm

flv wrote:
ocram23 wrote:
It’s always difficult to know where to draw the line. Both Upland and I have received PMs from posters objecting to a post and others that have complained about censorship when we do take down or edit posts. Some posts are so inflamatory that they are taken down immediately. Others we let run to see where they will go.

Nobody is entitled to indefinite protection. If we read something, we will sometimes edit, sometimes delete the post. Generally, we also send a PM warning of the behavior asking the poster to follow board rules. I’d suggest that members check their PMs. If I send a PM and the poster either doesn’t acknowledge they received it and promises to tone things down (and does) or never acknowledges the PM and continues to violate board rules, I will usually ban that person for at least 24 hours.

The board isn’t monitored 24/7, Upland and I have lives too, and often a post has gone out of control quickly and we don’t find out until it’s gone way off the rails. It’s true that some posters have left the board due to the tone and I suspect that there are others who read but don’t post for fear of being attacked. We don’t like that….at all.

As always, if there are comments or concerns send us a PM. Some things are best handled behind the scenes.

FelixTheStonerCat
Pro-bowler

Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:16 pm

toast49 wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:27 pm
That's the problem. He is a loser. He sucked in a very important division game.
Gtfoh. Goff would have lost this game.

brasilrams
Hall of Famer

Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:55 pm

Commish wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:30 pm
flv wrote:
ocram23 wrote:

Ummmm, you're aware that the term "fan" is short for "fanatic," right?

I'm unclear on exactly what is meant here by being "passionate" about one's team, however it strikes me that, employing the general English-language yet nonsexual meaning of the term, it would be a positive feeling for a team's fans to have.

I've been criticized on occasion, by 'true and proper' Rams fans, for not being passionate enough in my reactions to our team's on-the-field performances, or even predicted ones.

Of course, most positive characteristics can become negative if pushed too far, still this situation seems to involve merely honest differences of opinion.

To me, "trolling" has nothing to do with "passionate comments," and I don't consider strongly asserting an unpopular personal perspective to be the former... ;) :? :idea:

ram pathos...

--The Commish
Disagree . Like norcal said , this is the type of thread CREATED with only one purpose : To inflame and create issues . Of course it is trolling . AD might be the best defensive player of all time , what do you think will happen If I open a thread saying AD is crap and we should have never drafted him ? Really ? That is just asking for problems because I know 100 % of the rams fans will give me a lot of hate and a lot of s*** . That is what he is doing . In his childish mind , he is getting revenge for what we did to goff when we bashed him and asked for his head . The difference is that 70 % of rams fans wanted goff gone . Now , probably not even 1 % of rams fans thinks Stafford SUCKS . So he is just stirring s*it and trying to create problems = AKA TROLLING .

• Information