Game Thread - Rams & Seahawks

Discussion & News On The Los Angeles Rams
Rams_Paris
Veteran
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:15 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 9 times
Contact:

Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:23 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

Thank you god

LARAMFAN52
Hall of Famer
Posts: 1296
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:05 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:23 pm

Game!!

User avatar
RGtheFirst
Hall of Famer
Posts: 1503
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:19 am
Location: Ohio
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 37 times
Contact:

Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:24 pm

Whew…

LARAMFAN52
Hall of Famer
Posts: 1296
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:05 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:24 pm

Damn we got some winnable games comin up

User avatar
DMRamFan
Commissioner
Posts: 8829
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:48 am
Location: Orange County, CA
Has thanked: 495 times
Been thanked: 374 times
Contact:

Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:24 pm

Utah Rams Fan wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:22 pm
Kupp has been holding his collar bone
Saw this. It’s worrisome for sure

Rams_Paris
Veteran
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:15 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 9 times
Contact:

Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:25 pm

I am out, need to finish my night, its 5.30 am here !!!

User avatar
harkin
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7330
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:58 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 93 times
Contact:

Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:25 pm

Man what a crazy my game.

Rams really stepped up in the 2nd half.

User avatar
BrooklynRam74
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7207
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:31 am
Has thanked: 629 times
Been thanked: 161 times
Contact:

Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:25 pm

I feel like we have a great record in these Boners...
Proud Supporter Of Los Angeles/St. Louis/Los Angeles Ram Football Since 1974 From Beautiful Brooklyn N.Y.

a.k.a. Mike Schad 1st Rd.

User avatar
DMRamFan
Commissioner
Posts: 8829
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:48 am
Location: Orange County, CA
Has thanked: 495 times
Been thanked: 374 times
Contact:

Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:25 pm

Hey Paris, British, Thailand and Down under guys… worth staying up?

User avatar
DMRamFan
Commissioner
Posts: 8829
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:48 am
Location: Orange County, CA
Has thanked: 495 times
Been thanked: 374 times
Contact:

Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:26 pm

BrooklynRam74 wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:25 pm
I feel like we have a great record in these Boners...
My high school girlfriend said the same thing to me.

So weird

User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 10599
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm
Has thanked: 301 times
Been thanked: 107 times
Contact:

Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:27 pm

Smoked em 23-10 in the 2nd half. Nice adjustments on Offense at the half, Defense was a little better then last week but not by much when you consider who they let almost bring them back...

User avatar
BrooklynRam74
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7207
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:31 am
Has thanked: 629 times
Been thanked: 161 times
Contact:

Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:27 pm

Hey McVay, wipe that smirk off your face. Be professional for once.
Proud Supporter Of Los Angeles/St. Louis/Los Angeles Ram Football Since 1974 From Beautiful Brooklyn N.Y.

a.k.a. Mike Schad 1st Rd.

User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 10599
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm
Has thanked: 301 times
Been thanked: 107 times
Contact:

Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:27 pm

Rams_Paris wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:25 pm
I am out, need to finish my night, its 5.30 am here !!!
Crepe suzette

LARAMFAN52
Hall of Famer
Posts: 1296
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:05 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:29 pm

What’s wrong with Floyd now?

User avatar
harkin
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7330
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:58 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 93 times
Contact:

Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:30 pm

Woody 12 catches on 15 targets for 150 yards.
Kupp 7 of 10 for 92
Only other receiver w multiple catches was Higbee, 2 of 2 for 14 and a TD.

Michel and Henderson combine for 119 rushing and a TD each.

Not pretty but we finished strong and didn’t forget the run against the worst run D in the league.

User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 10599
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm
Has thanked: 301 times
Been thanked: 107 times
Contact:

Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:31 pm

LARAMFAN52 wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:24 pm
Damn we got some winnable games comin up
We do so.
But you still gotta take it 1 at a time. Giants are gettin next!

ocram23
Hall of Famer
Posts: 10483
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:12 pm
Has thanked: 113 times
Been thanked: 109 times
Contact:

Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:32 pm

LARAMFAN52 wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:29 pm
What’s wrong with Floyd now?
got dinged up on the last play of the game

armyram
Hall of Famer
Posts: 3013
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:36 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 50 times
Contact:

Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:33 pm

DMRamFan wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:25 pm
Hey Paris, British, Thailand and Down under guys… worth staying up?
Got stranded on my motorcycle, will have to watch second half when I get home…. How did we look, glad we won

User avatar
fan since 65
Hall of Famer
Posts: 1036
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:15 pm
Has thanked: 156 times
Been thanked: 64 times
Contact:

Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:34 pm

DMRamFan wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:25 pm
Hey Paris, British, Thailand and Down under guys… worth staying up?
All the best Ram brothers from Northern Thailand...great game!!!

User avatar
harkin
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7330
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:58 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 93 times
Contact:

Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:35 pm

armyram wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:33 pm

Got stranded on my motorcycle, will have to watch second half when I get home…. How did we look, glad we won
You’ll enjoy the 2nd half even if they were persistent buggers.

User avatar
UplandRam
Site Admin
Posts: 2227
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:19 am
Location: Glendora, CA
Has thanked: 235 times
Been thanked: 143 times
Contact:

Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:38 pm

Nice win! Tons of stuff to clean up. We have a nice break coming up, get some rest boys and come back with some fire!!

Yorkshire Ram
Hall of Famer
Posts: 732
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:21 am
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 40 times
Contact:

Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:43 pm

DMRamFan wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:25 pm
Hey Paris, British, Thailand and Down under guys… worth staying up?
Always worth staying up for a win. Good second half on offense. Getting thin at CB, hope Floyd is OK. Kupp too.

Great to win in Seattle in a big game.

Jayramball04
Veteran
Posts: 152
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:35 am
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:43 pm

BrooklynRam74 wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:27 pm
Hey McVay, wipe that smirk off your face. Be professional for once.
agreeed...he needs to clean his crap up, smart guy , running down 5o yard ater a few scores isnt cooo at all and also he sux in redzone, and needs to let someone else call plays , not really that impessed yet , is he a good coach yes, but cmon man show some class... i actually like him as coach but dont start acting like saints coach thinking u smartest person on field...

Cornell29
Hall of Famer
Posts: 6744
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:56 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 226 times
Contact:

Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:46 pm

Jayramball04 wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:43 pm
BrooklynRam74 wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:27 pm
Hey McVay, wipe that smirk off your face. Be professional for once.
agreeed...he needs to clean his crap up, smart guy , running down 5o yard ater a few scores isnt cooo at all and also he sux in redzone, and needs to let someone else call plays , not really that impessed yet , is he a good coach yes, but cmon man show some class... i actually like him as coach but dont start acting like saints coach thinking u smartest person on field...
Wow just wow

User avatar
BrooklynRam74
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7207
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:31 am
Has thanked: 629 times
Been thanked: 161 times
Contact:

Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:51 pm

Who had the Punt block? #44. Is that the new guy, Jamir Jones???

Edit: yes it,was! Great pick up. HUUGE play that we of course got cheated out of, just like Brady's double-pass last year.
Last edited by BrooklynRam74 on Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Proud Supporter Of Los Angeles/St. Louis/Los Angeles Ram Football Since 1974 From Beautiful Brooklyn N.Y.

a.k.a. Mike Schad 1st Rd.

Jayramball04
Veteran
Posts: 152
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:35 am
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:51 pm

Cornell29 wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:46 pm
Jayramball04 wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:43 pm
BrooklynRam74 wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:27 pm
Hey McVay, wipe that smirk off your face. Be professional for once.
agreeed...he needs to clean his crap up, smart guy , running down 5o yard ater a few scores isnt cooo at all and also he sux in redzone, and needs to let someone else call plays , not really that impessed yet , is he a good coach yes, but cmon man show some class... i actually like him as coach but dont start acting like saints coach thinking u smartest person on field...
Wow just wow
top 5 coach but needs s to be better ... scheme is great but he not really good at play calling, gets to cute, probs be the thing that hold him back most coaches let the coord to it and most great coaches did this...

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests