Katie Couric: I withheld RBG’s harsh anthem-kneeling comments to ‘protect’ her

Humor, Politics, News and Other Topics NOT Related to Football.
DMRamFan
Commissioner

Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:00 pm

Wow. Even the woke police didn’t play RGB’s words on kneeling for the anthem. What does this tell you?

I didn’t agree with the late Supreme Court justice much, but I applaud these statements on kneeling…oh and Katie Couric is just another liberal hack.

“Not standing for the anthem shows a “contempt for a government that has made it possible for their parents and grandparents to live a decent life … Which they probably could not have lived in the places they came from … as they became older, they realize that this was youthful folly. And that’s why education is important,” Ginsburg told Couric at the time. “I think it’s a terrible thing to do, but I wouldn’t lock a person up for doing it. I would point out how ridiculous it seems to me to do such an act.”

https://nypost.com/2021/10/13/katie-cou ... e=mail_app

Ants
Hall of Famer

Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:11 pm

Yeah, I read about this.
Don't EVER let anybody tell you that the MSM isn't biased, liberal, and more concerned with the narrative than the truth. :idea:
The Los Angeles Rams - Making the NFL Great Again. 8-)

ocram23
Hall of Famer

Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:15 pm

this story exemplifies all the is wrong with the liberal media. sticking out for one another while they have no problem ruining people's lives on the right.

Katie is just mad because she isn't relevant anymore either. W***E

Rams since '66
Hall of Famer

Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:22 pm

It reinforces what anyone with a modicum of common sense already knows. That the mainstream media are a bunch of arrogant, biased hacks who see no issue with lying and distortion in order to protect their corrupt globalist world view and the senile sock puppet at its head.

Other than that I'm not really sure.

UplandRam
Site Admin

Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:30 pm

The bigger issue is that their liberal viewers have no problem being lied to as long as it fits their belief system.

ocram23
Hall of Famer

Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:01 pm

UplandRam wrote:
The bigger issue is that their liberal viewers have no problem being lied to as long as it fits their belief system.
exactly

talk to a lib right now about the border and they say yeah so what? talk to them about inflation and they blame trump. look at Hillary the other day on the View blaming Trump for almost everything

Rams since '66
Hall of Famer

Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:38 pm

ocram23 wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:01 pm
UplandRam wrote:
exactly

talk to a lib right now about the border and they say yeah so what? talk to them about inflation and they blame trump. look at Hillary the other day on the View blaming Trump for almost everything
Listened to the Sheriff of Pinal County AZ. Talked about how the border area used to be important to environmentalists before the border crisis. No it's overrun with water bottles, food wrappers, carpeting, used toilet paper, feces etc. Environmentalists no longer concerned.
I'd guess it's because the entities who pay these activists to care have dried up the cash flow for now.

toast49
Hall of Famer

Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:22 pm

Couric is human garbage.

RGtheFirst
Hall of Famer

Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:39 am

DMRamFan wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:00 pm
Wow. Even the woke police didn’t play RGB’s words on kneeling for the anthem. What does this tell you?

I didn’t agree with the late Supreme Court justice much, but I applaud these statements on kneeling…oh and Katie Couric is just another liberal hack.

“Not standing for the anthem shows a “contempt for a government that has made it possible for their parents and grandparents to live a decent life … Which they probably could not have lived in the places they came from … as they became older, they realize that this was youthful folly. And that’s why education is important,” Ginsburg told Couric at the time. “I think it’s a terrible thing to do, but I wouldn’t lock a person up for doing it. I would point out how ridiculous it seems to me to do such an act.”

https://nypost.com/2021/10/13/katie-cou ... e=mail_app
America’s Gal stated that Trump supporters needed to be purged from America, even invoking “camps”…
NAZI… further into the initial interview, she does invoke “camps”… it’s not in this clip

That last fella… God help us

• Information