Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:12 am

Creed Humphrey Watch

PFF

#2 Creed Humphrey 85.2 closing in on the injured Ragnow @ #1
#9 Brian Allen respectable showing for our own BA

NorCal RF
Hall of Famer

Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:10 am

Seriously time to give the Humphrey subject a rest unless……….

You each time you mention him you include the 11 players drafted before Aaron Donald not named Greg Robinson……………

therealheadslap75
Hall of Famer

Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:03 pm

NorCal RF wrote:

You each time you mention him you include the 11 players drafted before Aaron Donald not named Greg Robinson……………
yes I agree but to me its symbolic of not sleeping on certain position groups and being too cute like drafting too many WR in this draft when you can't even get Woods touches

NorCal RF
Hall of Famer

Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:32 pm

therealheadslap75 wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:03 pm
NorCal RF wrote:

yes I agree but to me its symbolic of not sleeping on certain position groups and being too cute like drafting too many WR in this draft when you can't even get Woods touches
If you can agree to give it a rest for a while I can agree with the rest………….

Cornell29
Hall of Famer

Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:28 pm

therealheadslap75 wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:12 am
Creed Humphrey Watch

PFF

#2 Creed Humphrey 85.2 closing in on the injured Ragnow @ #1
#9 Brian Allen respectable showing for our own BA
Oh no!! the rams might not win the SB bc they have the 9th best center instead of the 2nd best center.

What will the rams ever do? Pass blocking for a mobile qb like Mahomes is much easier then pass blocking for Stafford. Just saying, we are talking Mahomes here. Great arm and mobility
Last edited by Cornell29 on Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

RGtheFirst
Hall of Famer

Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:26 am

How about ex’s…

Jared Goff

No hate here, I just saw a great take on GMFB, Peter Schrager did a segment on Goff, and you can’t deny one word of it… not only what he did for the Rams, which was a lot… but what he did for his community.
Even McVay is now conveying regret for not communicating? Yeah, like here’s the door and sorry we forgot to tell you… Sure, the writing was on the wall but still…

Just not this week… but don’t be surprised if he torches us, lol

DMRamFan
Commissioner

Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:00 am

RGtheFirst wrote:
How about ex’s…

Jared Goff

but don’t be surprised if he torches us, lol
RG, you can’t be serious with this comment.

Right?

Goff torching us?

Have you not been watching him at all this season?.

Only thing he’s torched are peoples patience in Detroit it seems.

🤷🏻‍♂️

D-GenerationX
Hall of Famer

Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:59 am

RGtheFirst wrote:
How about ex’s…

Jared Goff

No hate here, I just saw a great take on GMFB, Peter Schrager did a segment on Goff, and you can’t deny one word of it… not only what he did for the Rams, which was a lot… but what he did for his community.
Even McVay is now conveying regret for not communicating? Yeah, like here’s the door and sorry we forgot to tell you… Sure, the writing was on the wall but still…

I'd be flat out astounded if he did. I think he is in for one long, brutal afternoon this weekend.
A Uniform Will Not Make A Stop On Third Down.

A Logo Will Not Make A Tough Catch Over The Middle.

Smarten Up.

NorCal RF
Hall of Famer

Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:25 am

I don’t think this is going to be the blow out everyone thinks it’s going to be. Rams win but expect a lot of Swift and Williams who are good backs.

BrooklynRam74
Hall of Famer

Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:37 am

NorCal RF wrote:
I don’t think this is going to be the blow out everyone thinks it’s going to be. Rams win but expect a lot of Swift and Williams who are good backs.
And would not be surprised if Goff had his best game so far of this Season.
Proud Supporter Of Los Angeles/St. Louis/Los Angeles Ram Football Since 1974 From Beautiful Brooklyn N.Y.

a.k.a. Mike Schad 1st Rd.

NorCal RF
Hall of Famer

Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:07 am

BrooklynRam74 wrote:
NorCal RF wrote:
I wouldn’t either…………

DMRamFan
Commissioner

Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:52 pm

BrooklynRam74 wrote:
NorCal RF wrote:
Maybe, but I dont see it.

Also, If Goff did have his best game this season... I would bet it would still be WORSE than Staffords WORST game this season. That is just how far apart these two QB's are. If we were to compare it w the numbers.

Heading on over to 'back-up-ville'... (yes, I know its 'wrappinville' in the skit, but change it to back up ville, sounds better)

BrooklynRam74
Hall of Famer

Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:54 pm

DMRamFan wrote:
BrooklynRam74 wrote:
NorCal RF wrote:

Also, If Goff did have his best game this season... I would bet it would still be WORSE than Staffords WORST game this season. That is just how far apart these two QB's are. If we were to compare it w the numbers.

Heading on over to 'back-up-ville'... (yes, I know its 'wrappinville' in the skit, but change it to back up ville, sounds better)

I had originally called it "Mariotaville," LOL
Proud Supporter Of Los Angeles/St. Louis/Los Angeles Ram Football Since 1974 From Beautiful Brooklyn N.Y.

DMRamFan
Commissioner

Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:55 pm

BrooklynRam74 wrote:
DMRamFan wrote:
BrooklynRam74 wrote:

Hey, that works too. :D

Let me ask you a question Brook, what do you think our record would be if we didnt change QB's and still had Goff?

BrooklynRam74
Hall of Famer

Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:59 pm

DMRamFan wrote:
BrooklynRam74 wrote:
DMRamFan wrote:

Let me ask you a question Brook, what do you think our record would be if we didnt change QB's and still had Goff?
3-3 maybe? Colt game and Seahawk game could be losses. Or Tampa game.

DMRamFan
Commissioner

Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:20 pm

BrooklynRam74 wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:59 pm
DMRamFan wrote:
BrooklynRam74 wrote:

3-3 maybe? Colt game and Seahawk game could be losses. Or Tampa game.
After our Defense wasnt playing so great a times, I have a feeling we would fall behind w Goff even more.

Jared is not a come back or come from behind QB much. So I would venture to say our record would be 2-4 if he was still here, MAYBE 3-3 like you said. The Tampa game, no way would we have won that. Stafford numbers were: 27-38 343 yds w a whopping 4 TD's. Good hasn't tossed those numbers in a LONG time.

Also, something that I just love, have missed and appreciate a ton... is when a QB knows how to work clock management AND also not waste Timeouts early in the 1st or 3rd quarters. I mean how refreshing is this now, to have someone to really lead our team. Someone that isn't perfect, but we can trust enough to lead us the right way. Its just a difference in confidence to me, also maturity. Like when we would fall behind in years past, we had a hard time coming back. Look at McVay's record w the lead at halftime VS NOT having the lead at halftime. Two different planets w Goff vs Staff.

Im really enjoying be a RAM fan this season. We just need to beef up some areas in Defense, and we'll be a Superbowl caliber team.

You can BOOK THAT. 8-)

UplandRam
Site Admin

Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:49 pm

NorCal RF wrote:
The problem for the Lions and Goff is that they like to take short gains, doing so takes a great deal of patience, sooner or later with pressure in his face, Goff will make bonehead plays.
Rams will win this game in a blowout.

DMRamFan
Commissioner

Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:33 pm

UplandRam wrote:
NorCal RF wrote:
The problem for the Lions and Goff is that they like to take short gains, doing so takes a great deal of patience, sooner or later with pressure in his face, Goff will make bonehead plays.
‘Short gains’ aka ‘dink and dunk’.

I mean who misses this party? I sure don’t.

HellRam
Hall of Famer

Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:23 pm

RGtheFirst wrote:
How about ex’s…

Jared Goff

Aa a Rams fan I appreciate Goff as well but....

No chance! That DET team is as terrible as it gets. I mean thier number 1 receiver is a 4th round rookie. Nevermind they only have 2 starters on their oline in their projected positions. Goff could play great and their offense wouldn't be capable of torching anything due to lack of even competent talent.

Also got a good laugh from the Rams would be 3-3 with Goff comments. We had 10 wins with him last year with a less talented team. Now we have a much stronger oline and Jackson with Jefferson in year two and we would be worse? Not sure how that adds up but hey to each thier own.

Anyway....

Rams 34
Lions 9

Won't be close.

DMRamFan
Commissioner

Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:39 pm

HellRam wrote:
RGtheFirst wrote:
How about ex’s…

Jared Goff

No chance! That DET team is as terrible as it gets. I mean thier number 1 receiver is a 4th round rookie. Nevermind they only have 2 starters on their oline in their projected positions. Goff could play great and their offense wouldn't be capable of torching anything due to lack of even competent talent.

Also got a good laugh from the Rams would be 3-3 with Goff comments. We had 10 wins with him last year with a less talented team. Now we have a much stronger oline and Jackson with Jefferson in year two and we would be worse? Not sure how that adds up but hey to each thier own.

Anyway....

Rams 34
Lions 9

Won't be close.
3-3 or 2-4 at this point w Goff. Absolutely. Could we still win 10 games w Goff, sure, maybe. But at this point, we’d be 3-3 or 2-4 w him. Laugh away sugar britches. 😘

HellRam
Hall of Famer

Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:51 pm

DMRamFan wrote:
HellRam wrote:
RGtheFirst wrote:
How about ex’s…

Jared Goff

Anyway....

Rams 34
Lions 9

Won't be close.
3-3 or 2-4 at this point w Goff. Absolutely. Could we still win 10 games w Goff, sure, maybe. But at this point, we’d be 3-3 or 2-4 w him. Laugh away sugar britches. 😘
Gotta disagree. Allow me to infuse some logic my friend.

For starters as terrible as Goff is he never had a losing record with McVay.

In 2019 our oline was terrible and injuries to Gurley and recievers really derailed the offense and yet we still had a winning record.

In 2020 we made the playoffs mostly because of our defense. That said our pass protection sucked most the year and a lack of speed really limited the offense as well. Goff still managed to win some big games.

Now this year we have a top 10 D. The best Rams oline arguably I've ever seen (fan of 20 years). Henderson playing good ball. And a reciever core that has 4 legitimate threats (Kupp, Woods, Jackson, Jefferson). And we would only have 2 or 3 wins??? So Goff could beat Tampa last year with less but not this year with more? Interesting take to say the least.

Ehhh yeah I can't honestly buy that. Now obviously I'm not invested in the hate Goff mantra some are. But still that's a push and a strong one at that. This Rams team is as talented as we've had under McVay.

Anyways...I'll let you kids back to the fun. Just stopped for anouther quick hello. I know this is touchy subject for many.

Cornell29
Hall of Famer

Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:00 pm

HellRam wrote:
DMRamFan wrote:
HellRam wrote:

Anyway....

Rams 34
Lions 9

Won't be close.

In 2019 our oline was terrible and injuries to Gurley and recievers really derailed the offense and yet we still had a winning record.

In 2020 we made the playoffs mostly because of our defense. That said our pass protection sucked most the year and a lack of speed really limited the offense as well. Goff still managed to win some big games.

Now this year we have a top 10 D. The best Rams oline arguably I've ever seen (fan of 20 years). Henderson playing good ball. And a reciever core that has 4 legitimate threats (Kupp, Woods, Jackson, Jefferson). And we would only have 2 or 3 wins??? So Goff could beat Tampa last year with less but not this year with more? Interesting take to say the least.

Ehhh yeah I can't honestly buy that. Now obviously I'm not invested in the hate Goff mantra some are. But still that's a push and a strong one at that. This Rams team is as talented as we've had under McVay.

Anyways...I'll let you kids back to the fun. Just stopped for anouther quick hello. I know this is touchy subject for many.
Mcvay has never fell below .500 at any given point of any season. The rams imo would be 3-3 with Goff. With Goff, the wins over the Giants and Bears would have been smaller. The rams either loss to two of these teams( Tampa and/or the Colts and/or Seattle.)

BrooklynRam74
Hall of Famer

HellRam wrote:
DMRamFan wrote:
HellRam wrote:

Anyway....

Rams 34
Lions 9

Won't be close.

I agree. Would have the same record with Goff. Bad trade. Shoulda kept those Draft picks AND the younger Quarterback. Damn!!!
Last edited by BrooklynRam74 on Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HellRam
Hall of Famer

Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:03 pm

BrooklynRam74 wrote:
HellRam wrote:
DMRamFan wrote:

I agree. Would have the same record with Goff. Bad trade. Shoulda kept those Draft picks.
Precisely Mike!

NorCal RF
Hall of Famer

Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:24 pm

UplandRam wrote:
NorCal RF wrote:
I’ve watched all of their games and they have moved the ball from the 25 to the 25. Then they consistently do something to get pushed out of red zone. Usually penalties or a big ass loss by Goff getting sacked.

Until our D is more consistent week to week not going to assume any game will be a easy win……

• Information