Why I am NOT On Facebook

Humor, Politics, News and Other Topics NOT Related to Football.
UplandRam
Site Admin

Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:32 pm

Among the many reasons….This kind of endless crap. There is absolutely NO doubt Facebook interfered with the election as much as they could. And, they continue to be the mouthpiece for the leftists.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/youtub ... nformation

DMRamFan
Commissioner

Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:13 pm

Amen! Social Media is the devil.

Plus we’re grown men. I think it’s weird when grown men have social media pages. But, That’s just me. I’m sure I’ll get a lot of hate from this comment, so my apologies. If you’re really annoyed at my comment, maybe go post on your FB how lame my comment is.

🤣😘👍🏼

HighDesertRam
Hall of Famer

Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:17 pm

Yep, canceled my Facebook a few years ago.
Won't support asshats that are actively supporting and funding the destruction of my own country and taking free speech away, while at the same time kissing china's azz...

Rams since '66
Hall of Famer

Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:06 pm

Canceled my FB, Twitter and Linked In accounts on my last day of work and never looked back.

RGtheFirst
Hall of Famer

Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:36 am

Cancelled the next day, after the election….

I had a lot of good friends from my old neighborhood, my former workplace, and from my family…

I do miss that

ocram23
Hall of Famer

Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:22 am

never been a fan....F FB

RGtheFirst
Hall of Famer

Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:08 pm

https://creativedestructionmedia.com/ne ... -platform/

Just another reason, the real M….. F…… story isn’t that the Taliban is threatening Americans and their allies on FB, but the FACT that they are ON Fakebook….

And the real Americans President is not… what a travesty

Let Rod Sterling pop out any moment

Rammer
Hall of Famer

Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:20 am

ocram23 wrote:
never been a fan....F FB
Come on guys, get with it. It's "Meta" now..... I never liked it and I'm glad to see that there are others. I was starting to think that I was the last hold out. I had an account, deleted it for years, then did a new one one to get some pics. Even though I was on there like two days, I still have an account that I don't use. Every day, I still get all these annoying notifications about who is checking in where. Some people can't go out to a simple f ing lunch or get their hair cut without posting about it. Why? Even forgetting about the political bias and the ridiculous power that they yield -- it still sucks.

DMRamFan
Commissioner

Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:41 am

Rammer wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:20 am
ocram23 wrote:
never been a fan....F FB
Come on guys, get with it. It's "Meta" now..... I never liked it and I'm glad to see that there are others. I was starting to think that I was the last hold out. I had an account, deleted it for years, then did a new one one to get some pics. Even though I was on there like two days, I still have an account that I don't use. Every day, I still get all these annoying notifications about who is checking in where. Some people can't go out to a simple f ing lunch or get their hair cut without posting about it. Why? Even forgetting about the political bias and the ridiculous power that they yield -- it still sucks.
This is yet another reason why its just so gay to me. We are all grown men. Leave the posting of your daily coffee pics to the ladies and grandmoms.

Social Media should be called UNsocial-Media. Since this this social media movement has really taken over, people barely text or Call much anymore IF at all. They just look at your page and think, 'oh, he looks like he's doing well. no need to call'. Gives all the recluses an out.

Rams since '66
Hall of Famer

Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:03 am

I guess if there is a downside to not being on META is that I miss out on the opportunity to spit vitriol at Mitt Romney, the satisfaction of seeing his staff delete my post and earning the merit badges that apparently come with achieving the various levels of FB jail.

RGtheFirst
Hall of Famer

Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:46 pm

I miss the little Nazi propaganda that they would put after every comment on Trump…
That little asterisk that would pop up, saying to see election results…

I thought I woke up in the twilight zone episode with the Natzi’s… telling me what to do, facilitating a fascist, take over of America… treasonous bastards…

Rams since '66
Hall of Famer

Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:16 pm

RGtheFirst wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:46 pm
I miss the little Nazi propaganda that they would put after every comment on Trump…
That little asterisk that would pop up, saying to see election results…

I thought I woke up in the twilight zone episode with the Natzi’s… telling me what to do, facilitating a fascist, take over of America… treasonous bastards…
RG the First. An ordinary man living an ordinary life in a small, nondescript town in Ohio. A man who as he awakens has no reason to believe that this will be anything other than any other day in his life. But this is no ordinary day. Today is November 3rd, 2020 and for RG, his ride down the ordinary road of life is about to take a very hard left turn....into the twilight zone.

• Information