Is it time to panic yet?

Discussion & News On The Los Angeles Lakers
Hacksaw
Hall of Famer

Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:26 am

I know its only 2 games, but team chemistry is bad. Westbrook can't throw a pea in the ocean. AD playing soft, and as feared Anthony doesn't defend anything. Even AD and D39 were going at it
This is concerning . Me thinks this team is in for an uphill battle.
GO RAMS !!!
Way to GO DODGERS !!!
Way to GO LAKERS !!!

THE GREATEST SHOW ON TURF,,,,,,, WAS

DMRamFan
Commissioner

Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:11 pm

This team is a laughable joke right now. I think the team is better w no Lebron.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

butch58
Starter

Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:26 am

Hacksaw wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:26 am
I know its only 2 games, but team chemistry is bad. Westbrook can't throw a pea in the ocean. AD playing soft, and as feared Anthony doesn't defend anything. Even AD and D39 were going at it
This is concerning . Me thinks this team is in for an uphill battle.
We are passed the panic mode. Unfortunately, there is nothing the Lakers can do about it. They are forced to live with Westbrick
at least until the end of the year. Vogle will not sit him because Le Bron is out. Using Rondo is a partial fix but he cannot play starter
minutes.

Lakers are in a world of hurt. They cannot compete with any of the .500 and above teams with this roster.

The bloom is off the Rob Pelinka rose. This will be a lost season....also, they are unwatchable, which makes it
even worse since people are going to start tuning them out, which I believe has already begun.

Hacksaw
Hall of Famer

Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:44 am

yeah. the Dodgers are probably the most popular team in LA now. The Lakers are a far cry from the team that won it all in the bubble.

It always starts with defense. this team cannot defend the sack lunches. I hope a trade for another defender is on the horizon. fingers crossed Ariza has some D left in hI'm.

AD need to inflate his balls too. softy.

and whats up with Crypto.com Stadium? wretching.
GO RAMS !!!
Way to GO DODGERS !!!
Way to GO LAKERS !!!

THE GREATEST SHOW ON TURF,,,,,,, WAS

butch58
Starter

Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:19 am

About the Dodgers being the most popular: I don't know anyone who follows them. All I see here are Lakers and Rams
fans with the Rams making long strides the last few years. I haven't followed baseball since early '70's. Too slow paced
and games now take too long (162 games?}. I completely lost interest and is off my sports radar.

The Lakers were always the franchise that could always be entertaining at the least. I'm afraid if this turns out to be an extensive
injury for LeBron, this season is lost. Nothing can salvage this bad marriage of the Lakers with Westbrook as the point. They are
like oil and water.

• Information