Titian’s @ Rams Game Thread

Discussion & News On The Los Angeles Rams
Truth
Hall of Famer
Posts: 636
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:55 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 20 times
Contact:

Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:22 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

I would take out my main guys at 28-9. No need for Stafford or Kupp to take hits here

armyram
Hall of Famer
Posts: 3011
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:36 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 49 times
Contact:

Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:22 pm

Not even a freaking TD… McVay needs to learn how to get out of a ditch when the crap doesn’t go his way.

User avatar
fan since 65
Hall of Famer
Posts: 1036
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:15 pm
Has thanked: 156 times
Been thanked: 64 times
Contact:

Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:23 pm

RamFB wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:13 pm
The Rams are just not that good, they are pretenders….
and so are you...another joker to be ignored...

RJM
Veteran
Posts: 105
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:24 pm
Been thanked: 8 times
Contact:

Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:27 pm

Truth wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:22 pm
I would take out my main guys at 28-9. No need for Stafford or Kupp to take hits here
I know … WTF

cdaly26
Pro-bowler
Posts: 416
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:19 pm
Been thanked: 7 times
Contact:

Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:28 pm

Truth wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:18 pm
cdaly26 wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:12 pm
I don't think we have enough to make a push in the playoffs - maybe win 1st round but the minute we take the field against a physical defense we seem to fold - or at least shoot ourselves in the foot with ill-timed turnovers, stupid penalties, and a stalled offense...to be fair, Stafford didn't have the protection he's seen in previous games, but the lack of adjustments is troubling....and to add insult to injury, AP scores a rushing touchdown to seal the game....I don't know - for a team that's all in, we still seem to have some glaring weaknesses....and I don't think Von Miller would have made a difference - even is he was 100%...
Looking at our playoff opponents, I think at Green Bay would be a loss. Rams can beat Dallas and New Orleans. Loss vs Tampa.
I'd agree - and since it looks like the NFC will go thru AZ - even if we got there - hard to see a win...

I'm just as worried about the back end of our schedule - I can easily see losses to GB, AZ, BAL and possibly even MIN....unless we beat 49ers twice (which is NOT a given)

User avatar
brasilrams
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5415
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:29 pm
Has thanked: 225 times
Been thanked: 97 times
Contact:

Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:28 pm

garbage time TD ! awesome

User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 10596
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm
Has thanked: 300 times
Been thanked: 107 times
Contact:

Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:29 pm

Look at all the Flags on Tennessee now... I'm just about done with this garbage... The NFL needs new leadership. they look worse then the WWE to me...
Last edited by Rampager66 on Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
fan since 65
Hall of Famer
Posts: 1036
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:15 pm
Has thanked: 156 times
Been thanked: 64 times
Contact:

Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:30 pm

cdaly26 wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:28 pm
Truth wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:18 pm
cdaly26 wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:12 pm
I don't think we have enough to make a push in the playoffs - maybe win 1st round but the minute we take the field against a physical defense we seem to fold - or at least shoot ourselves in the foot with ill-timed turnovers, stupid penalties, and a stalled offense...to be fair, Stafford didn't have the protection he's seen in previous games, but the lack of adjustments is troubling....and to add insult to injury, AP scores a rushing touchdown to seal the game....I don't know - for a team that's all in, we still seem to have some glaring weaknesses....and I don't think Von Miller would have made a difference - even is he was 100%...
Looking at our playoff opponents, I think at Green Bay would be a loss. Rams can beat Dallas and New Orleans. Loss vs Tampa.
I'd agree - and since it looks like the NFC will go thru AZ - even if we got there - hard to see a win...

I'm just as worried about the back end of our schedule - I can easily see losses to GB, AZ, BAL and possibly even MIN....unless we beat 49ers twice (which is NOT a given)
here come the pathos pack...its a loss...learn from it, regroup and move forward...this team still has legs...

armyram
Hall of Famer
Posts: 3011
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:36 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 49 times
Contact:

Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:30 pm

fan since 65 wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:23 pm
RamFB wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:13 pm
The Rams are just not that good, they are pretenders….
and so are you...another joker to be ignored...
Yeah, this sucks but we have a great team… just NFL is hard

MileHighRam
Rookie
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:51 am
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:30 pm

ruffing the passer????????
Last edited by MileHighRam on Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
harkin
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7329
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:58 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 92 times
Contact:

Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:31 pm

Two turnovers and 12 penalties.

Complete meltdown.

NorCal RF
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7037
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:11 pm
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 217 times
Contact:

Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:32 pm

Save the”they wanted it more than us crap” Rams lost to one of the better teams in the league………..

Red flag big time with this OL against a very physical D………….

User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 10596
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm
Has thanked: 300 times
Been thanked: 107 times
Contact:

Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:33 pm

harkin wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:31 pm
Two turnovers and 12 penalties.

Complete meltdown.
6 sacks allowed...

NorCal RF
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7037
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:11 pm
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 217 times
Contact:

Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:33 pm

RJM wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:27 pm
Truth wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:22 pm
I would take out my main guys at 28-9. No need for Stafford or Kupp to take hits here
I know … WTF
Agree!!

RamFB
Bench Warmer
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:57 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:34 pm

fan since 65 wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:23 pm
RamFB wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:13 pm
The Rams are just not that good, they are pretenders….
and so are you...another joker to be ignored...
Truth is truth they are NOT a championship team, I am not going to sit here and be a homer, losing 28-16 and not even making it a game on prime time makes this team gutless losers….I have been a fan since the 80’s I call it how I see it.

User avatar
UplandRam
Site Admin
Posts: 2225
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:19 am
Location: Glendora, CA
Has thanked: 235 times
Been thanked: 143 times
Contact:

Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:34 pm

This is one of those games where I actually do say… wow… WTH. Never seen a game so defined by the officials. They set the tone and it all fell into place. Very strange game.

Truth
Hall of Famer
Posts: 636
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:55 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 20 times
Contact:

Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:36 pm

NorCal RF wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:32 pm
Save the”they wanted it more than us crap” Rams lost to one of the better teams in the league………..
….
They were without Derrick Henry. He’s their entire offense

User avatar
Utah Rams Fan
Hall of Famer
Posts: 2392
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:16 am
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 31 times
Contact:

Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:37 pm

Settle down everyone. The Rams lost the game. They are 7-2 which is very good and they will come out next week and spank SF. 8-2 at the bye week is pretty damned good.
Fan since 1969

NorCal RF
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7037
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:11 pm
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 217 times
Contact:

Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:38 pm

DMRamFan wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:13 pm
Collinsworth is a douche. We beat ourselves tonight. I can prove it. Ask Stafford, our Oline and the play calling.

We came in totally unprepared. Stafford stunk. Our Oline was on vacation. McVay couldn’t stick w establishing the run and owning the clock.

My goodness. He’s an idiot
At some point one has to see that their D was flat out more physical and had better players then the Rams tonight. 7-2 teams can give others the impression that the other team was “unprepared”……………

The performance of the OL is of great concern with teams like AZ, SF, and Balt still to play. All very physical defenses…………….

NorCal RF
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7037
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:11 pm
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 217 times
Contact:

Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:38 pm

Truth wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:36 pm
NorCal RF wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:32 pm
Save the”they wanted it more than us crap” Rams lost to one of the better teams in the league………..
….
They were without Derrick Henry. He’s their entire offense
Well obviously he is not………….

User avatar
brasilrams
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5415
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:29 pm
Has thanked: 225 times
Been thanked: 97 times
Contact:

Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:38 pm

NorCal RF wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:32 pm
Save the”they wanted it more than us crap” Rams lost to one of the better teams in the league………..

Red flag big time with this OL against a very physical D………….
Titans are very good . But imo , it is very concerning the way this offense was dominated by a more physical defense . And let's not forget titans didn't have henry . I am thinking if he was there this would be even worse .

MileHighRam
Rookie
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:51 am
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:39 pm

collinsworth is a dirt bag. tries to cover for horrible penalties

User avatar
brasilrams
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5415
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:29 pm
Has thanked: 225 times
Been thanked: 97 times
Contact:

Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:41 pm

NorCal RF wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:38 pm
Truth wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:36 pm
NorCal RF wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:32 pm
Save the”they wanted it more than us crap” Rams lost to one of the better teams in the league………..
….
They were without Derrick Henry. He’s their entire offense
Well obviously he is not………….
He is nor , proof of that is that the titans offense didn't do SQUAT . they actually scored 7 points only today . 14 points were scored by their D and that last 7 they got , was totally robbed by that flag on AD , extending their drive . So really , their offense just scored 7 points . With henry they would have scored much more , imo .

ocram23
Hall of Famer
Posts: 10482
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:12 pm
Has thanked: 113 times
Been thanked: 109 times
Contact:

Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:45 pm

RJM wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:27 pm
Truth wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:22 pm
I would take out my main guys at 28-9. No need for Stafford or Kupp to take hits here
I know … WTF
it's absolutely crazy that coaches do this. I have never understood it

cdaly26
Pro-bowler
Posts: 416
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:19 pm
Been thanked: 7 times
Contact:

Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:47 pm

fan since 65 wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:30 pm
cdaly26 wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:28 pm
Truth wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:18 pm


Looking at our playoff opponents, I think at Green Bay would be a loss. Rams can beat Dallas and New Orleans. Loss vs Tampa.
I'd agree - and since it looks like the NFC will go thru AZ - even if we got there - hard to see a win...

I'm just as worried about the back end of our schedule - I can easily see losses to GB, AZ, BAL and possibly even MIN....unless we beat 49ers twice (which is NOT a given)
here come the pathos pack...its a loss...learn from it, regroup and move forward...this team still has legs...
I hope you're right....

NorCal RF
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7037
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:11 pm
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 217 times
Contact:

Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:49 pm

brasilrams wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:41 pm
NorCal RF wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:38 pm
Truth wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:36 pm


They were without Derrick Henry. He’s their entire offense
Well obviously he is not………….
He is nor , proof of that is that the titans offense didn't do SQUAT . they actually scored 7 points only today . 14 points were scored by their D and that last 7 they got , was totally robbed by that flag on AD , extending their drive . So really , their offense just scored 7 points . With henry they would have scored much more , imo .
That team will end up with 11-12 wins which means half their wins will be without him……….

Post Reply
  • Information