Rams @ 49’ers Game Thread

Discussion & News On The Los Angeles Rams
Post Reply
LARAMFAN52
Hall of Famer
Posts: 1296
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:05 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:25 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

Soon to be 28-7

This time next year Sean Mcvay will be on the hot seat

ocram23
Hall of Famer
Posts: 10482
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:12 pm
Has thanked: 113 times
Been thanked: 109 times
Contact:

Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:25 pm

toast49 wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:22 pm
Remember it's never staffs fault. Thats our rule
well so far it's not. he has played well. the Defense and McVay are costing us this game.

User avatar
BrooklynRam74
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7205
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:31 am
Has thanked: 629 times
Been thanked: 161 times
Contact:

Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:26 pm

Its clearly obvious the Niners hate the Rams more than the Rams hate the Niners.

Niners to the Rams: Just another team

Rams to the Niners: our historical Interstate Blood Rival.
Proud Supporter Of Los Angeles/St. Louis/Los Angeles Ram Football Since 1974 From Beautiful Brooklyn N.Y.

a.k.a. Mike Schad 1st Rd.

User avatar
UK Rams Fan
Hall of Famer
Posts: 1103
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Oxford, United Kingdom
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 31 times
Contact:

Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:26 pm

Someone please tell me why I bothered to get up for this shower of S**t?

User avatar
fan since 65
Hall of Famer
Posts: 1036
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:15 pm
Has thanked: 156 times
Been thanked: 64 times
Contact:

Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:26 pm

Shanahan is inside McVays' head...

User avatar
brasilrams
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5415
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:29 pm
Has thanked: 225 times
Been thanked: 97 times
Contact:

Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:26 pm

Utah Rams Fan wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:22 pm
harkin wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:13 pm
Utah Rams Fan wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:10 pm

BS
Total BS - Rams can run but for some reason it’s way down on McVay’s card.
That’s right….Hendo getting 5-6 yards per carry and he just won’t use the running game. This goes back to last season. I’m sick and damn tired of McVay and his refusal to run the ball. He’s killing us.
Love mcvay but this is also starting to *** me off too much.

Truth
Hall of Famer
Posts: 636
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:55 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 20 times
Contact:

Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:26 pm

Why you trying a fake FG with 13 seconds left on the clock? Even if you get a first down out of that there be time for only 1 play into the end zone after that anyway

LARAMFAN52
Hall of Famer
Posts: 1296
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:05 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:27 pm

I say get rid of that candy ass faggot

User avatar
Prothro
Pro-bowler
Posts: 410
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:35 am
Been thanked: 3 times
Contact:

Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:27 pm

UplandRam wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:24 pm
I am actually really beginning to question if McVay is the right coach. No toughness, really poor play calling. The rah, rah *** is getting old.
Don't worry. He'll tell us all about how it's on him because he didn't put the team in the right position to be successful. Blah, Blah, Blah! It is getting old. The fake FG attempt was ridiculous.

User avatar
brasilrams
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5415
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:29 pm
Has thanked: 225 times
Been thanked: 97 times
Contact:

Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:27 pm

ocram23 wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:25 pm
toast49 wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:22 pm
Remember it's never staffs fault. Thats our rule
well so far it's not. he has played well. the Defense and McVay are costing us this game.
Don't feed the troll

User avatar
Prothro
Pro-bowler
Posts: 410
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:35 am
Been thanked: 3 times
Contact:

Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:28 pm

fan since 65 wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:26 pm
Shanahan is inside McVays' head...
This.

User avatar
fan since 65
Hall of Famer
Posts: 1036
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:15 pm
Has thanked: 156 times
Been thanked: 64 times
Contact:

Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:28 pm

UK Rams Fan wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:26 pm
Someone please tell me why I bothered to get up for this shower of S**t?
your not up... just having a reoccurring 9er/Ram nightmare...

User avatar
brasilrams
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5415
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:29 pm
Has thanked: 225 times
Been thanked: 97 times
Contact:

Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:28 pm

Prothro wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:27 pm
UplandRam wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:24 pm
I am actually really beginning to question if McVay is the right coach. No toughness, really poor play calling. The rah, rah *** is getting old.
Don't worry. He'll tell us all about how it's on him because he didn't put the team in the right position to be successful. Blah, Blah, Blah! It is getting old. The fake FG attempt was ridiculous.
Exactly

User avatar
Utah Rams Fan
Hall of Famer
Posts: 2392
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:16 am
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 31 times
Contact:

Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:28 pm

HellRam wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:24 pm
MichiganRam wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:23 pm
Note to self.....bet the 49ers when playing Rams every time.

How is this game any different than the last few years?
Well we have Stafford!

Unfortunately, it looks the same!
I’m done with McVay. It’s proven fact that he is a terrible play caller….horrid and will not adjust and do what works. He’s predictable and worse than Martz with his ego. We need a change,
Last edited by Utah Rams Fan on Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fan since 1969

MichiganRam
Veteran
Posts: 129
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:01 pm
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:29 pm

Sadly, the fake FG was desperation.

How about an onside kick to start the second half.....

User avatar
BrooklynRam74
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7205
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:31 am
Has thanked: 629 times
Been thanked: 161 times
Contact:

Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:29 pm

ocram23 wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:25 pm
toast49 wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:22 pm
Remember it's never staffs fault. Thats our rule
well so far it's not. he has played well. the Defense and McVay are costing us this game.
We weren't even in trouble after the 1st "punt" Interception that put SF on their own 6.

#1 culprit in this game: our Defense letting them galavant 94 yards for a TD.

#2 culprit: Higbee pick 6.
Proud Supporter Of Los Angeles/St. Louis/Los Angeles Ram Football Since 1974 From Beautiful Brooklyn N.Y.

a.k.a. Mike Schad 1st Rd.

Claremontram
Hall of Famer
Posts: 2582
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:57 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 27 times
Contact:

Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:29 pm

Our Defense looks bad.

They better make some adjustments.

I'm so pissed.

FelixTheStonerCat
Pro-bowler
Posts: 290
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:55 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 34 times
Contact:

Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:30 pm

And then McVay is gonna do what he always does and says he has to be better and next week it's the same ***. Shut the *** up talking about it and actually do it.

User avatar
HellRam
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5875
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:17 pm
Has thanked: 69 times
Been thanked: 108 times
Contact:

Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:31 pm

BrooklynRam74 wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:29 pm
ocram23 wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:25 pm
toast49 wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:22 pm
Remember it's never staffs fault. Thats our rule
well so far it's not. he has played well. the Defense and McVay are costing us this game.
We weren't even in trouble after the 1st "punt" Interception that put SF on their own 6.

#1 culprit in this game: our Defense letting them galavant 94 yards for a TD.

#2 culprit: Higbee pick 6.
Culprit # 3 Stafford andMcVay not generating offense and points.

Sorry but you need to find ways to points on the board. Especially when your D is having a bad game.

It is what it is....

User avatar
UK Rams Fan
Hall of Famer
Posts: 1103
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Oxford, United Kingdom
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 31 times
Contact:

Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:33 pm

FelixTheStonerCat wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:30 pm
And then McVay is gonna do what he always does and says he has to be better and next week it's the same ***. Shut the *** up talking about it and actually do it.
Yep, tired of hearing it.. Adjust your ego and playcalling coach or sod off, cause you're not doing this team any favors anymore. :roll:

User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 10596
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:46 pm
Has thanked: 300 times
Been thanked: 107 times
Contact:

Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:33 pm

Neither team punted in that half. We had it 4 times and turned it over 3 of them, if you count the blown Fake FG as a TO. 4 penalties for 30 yards, 1 that killed our only defensive stop...
It's said this is a well coached team... way too many mistakes and ineffective game plans is what I see.
I can only imagine how ugly it will be @ the Ravens, Cards, Packers and even @ home vs the Vikings if something isn't done about defensive scheme and ST's.

User avatar
Tenacious T
Hall of Famer
Posts: 1015
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:03 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 8 times
Contact:

Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:34 pm

McVay’s shine is gone.

Rams are soft.

User avatar
Raminec
Hall of Famer
Posts: 3280
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:21 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 48 times
Contact:

Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:35 pm

Utah Rams Fan wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:28 pm
HellRam wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:24 pm
MichiganRam wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:23 pm
Note to self.....bet the 49ers when playing Rams every time.

How is this game any different than the last few years?
Well we have Stafford!

Unfortunately, it looks the same!
I’m done with him. It’s proven fact that he is a terrible play caller….horrid and will not adjust and do what works. He’s predictable and worse than Martz with his ego. We need a change,
After the Fisher years of mediocrity I can’t believe this type of talk. Fire McVay. Yeah that’s the stupidest thing I’ve read tonight. Although this board is full of stupid posts. Let’s hope that the Rams players haven’t quit at halftime like the clowns on this board. The game is tough watching but this board is worse.

MichiganRam
Veteran
Posts: 129
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:01 pm
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:35 pm

My biggest concern coming into this game was with Woods out, and OBJ so new to the team, how would the offense look. I was concerned about this game.......just somehow get the W, and head to the bye week to get OBJ more up to speed with the offense.

And here we are.....defense making SF offense look like they are great......just like last year and the year before. Argh!

This first possession of the second half will tell us if this will be a game or not.

Yorkshire Ram
Hall of Famer
Posts: 730
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:21 am
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 40 times
Contact:

Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:35 pm

Stafford's stat line aside from the 2 picks (one not his fault, one awful) is decent. There's clearly a bit of a disconnect with the reshuffled WR Corp too. The running game is averaging 6 yards a carry.

However Jimmy G hasn't made an incompletion yet and the Niners have controlled the ball with the running game with almost 100 yards on the ground.

I still think the Rams will put up points in the second half but I've zero confidence the D will stop the rot. Ramsey looks like he's starting to see what the rest of us see.

Huge second half for this team going forward.

MichiganRam
Veteran
Posts: 129
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:01 pm
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:37 pm

BrooklynRam74 wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:26 pm
Its clearly obvious the Niners hate the Rams more than the Rams hate the Niners.

Niners to the Rams: Just another team

Rams to the Niners: our historical Interstate Blood Rival.
Yup. As a Michigan fan, I know this concept well

Post Reply
  • Information