24%

Total votes: 37
flv
Veteran

Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:21 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

NorCal RF wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:00 am
Personally I think he is just trolling with one goal of getting a rise from others……….

Not even worth responding…………
I'm glad i'm not the only person who feels that way about him. I should have put him on ignore before today.

fan since 65
Hall of Famer

Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:02 pm

Rams since '66 wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:39 pm
No to firing him until after the season. Desperate moves rarely work and just tell the players that management has lost confidence in the team. Some players will be happy and some pissed. Will sow division in a locker room that has its quota and then some of players noted for vocalizing their dissatisfaction. Besides, we're not getting a wholesale change in defensive philosophy at this point in the season. They need to stay the course, make some adjustments and raise their level of play.
I agree firing a coordinator after mid-season reeks of desperation for a team sitting at 7-3. Does Morris game plan in a bubble and then unleash it an hour before kickoff. If McVay had an offensive coordinator then maybe he could put more focus on both sides of the ball. Morris' defense did not lose the game against the Titans. At the end of the season it is another debate...

fan since 65
Hall of Famer

Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:19 pm

LARAMFAN52 wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:06 am
It’s all falling apart now

Jalen is a diva,too many times he publicly acts this way when things don’t go his way

We need to get rid of him next offseason because he is turning into a cancer in this locker room

He’s dividing the locker room and causing a downward spiral

The Rams are caught in a downward spiral

A deathly darkly downward spiral that has no bottom,no end do the grizzly ,ever losing to the 49 ers and everyone else deathrattling 8-9 season that has gripped us in its downward gazing losing,losing eat,team ever assembled

Get rid of the whole coaching staff

Hire Bill Parcells as GM and let him bring in Joe Lombardi as HC

At least he’s got the right name

Couldn’t be any worse then Mini Martz
an undertaker loitering outside an old-folks home brings more cheer than this guy... :roll: can Bill Parcells even walk at this point?

BrooklynRam74
Hall of Famer

Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:34 pm

Proud Supporter Of Los Angeles/St. Louis/Los Angeles Ram Football Since 1974 From Beautiful Brooklyn N.Y.

a.k.a. Mike Schad 1st Rd.

Rams since '66
Hall of Famer

Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:30 pm

Hey Upland!
I think a pipe just burst in your water closet. Think you could shut down the poll for the night and add in about 30 no votes?

UplandRam
Site Admin

Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:15 pm

Well, I could. Like most of you, our love for the Rams gets emotional. Emotional reactions fade. Still kind of reeling from the stupidity on defense:)

FelixTheStonerCat
Pro-bowler

Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:43 pm

LARAMFAN52 wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:06 am
It’s all falling apart now

Jalen is a diva,too many times he publicly acts this way when things don’t go his way

We need to get rid of him next offseason because he is turning into a cancer in this locker room

He’s dividing the locker room and causing a downward spiral

The Rams are caught in a downward spiral

A deathly darkly downward spiral that has no bottom,no end do the grizzly ,ever losing to the 49 ers and everyone else deathrattling 8-9 season that has gripped us in its downward gazing losing,losing eat,team ever assembled

Get rid of the whole coaching staff

Hire Bill Parcells as GM and let him bring in Joe Lombardi as HC

At least he’s got the right name

Couldn’t be any worse then Mini Martz
Yeah, no. Your ideas suck and Ramsey is far from a cancer. Stop commenting dumb ***. Get rid of the whole coaching staff? And for who genius?

• Information