Former Ram Zac Stacy

Humor, Politics, News and Other Topics NOT Related to Football.
DMRamFan
Commissioner

Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:34 am

Is a human piece of $hit.

Man, makes me so livid. ANY man that does that is NOT a man. He will get his when he goes to the big house.

I mean, in front of a baby at that!

He’s a living Piece of garbage that needs to be thrown out w the rest of the trash. Nothing that man can say now will ever fix what he did. I don’t get men that beat woman. I’ll never understand it. EVER.

Sorry guys, just saw the video. I’m just pi$$ed off at what I just watched. Like extremely ***-d!

If you haven’t watched it, I recommend you don’t. It’s everywhere.

Hacksaw
Hall of Famer

Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:54 am

Yeah, no kidding. That was no joke. Garbage is to kind. He really worked her over. He's done.

I posted the video over in General Discussion. But warning,, if you view it, it will get you riled up.
GO RAMS !!!
Way to GO DODGERS !!!
Way to GO LAKERS !!!

THE GREATEST SHOW ON TURF,,,,,,, WAS

ocram23
Hall of Famer

Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:00 am

yeah watched it this morning. how is he not locked up??? what more evidence do you need??

zero empathy for douchebags like this

UtahRam
Hall of Famer

Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:12 am

I was a big fan of his when he played for the RAMS. I thought he was a real good running back. This is a big disappointment; the video is horrible.

UplandRam
Site Admin

Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:32 am

ocram23 wrote:
yeah watched it this morning. how is he not locked up??? what more evidence do you need??

From what I have read, he is currently on the run.

ocram23
Hall of Famer

Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:36 am

UplandRam wrote:
ocram23 wrote:

wow I did not realize that. he is screwed

Hacksaw
Hall of Famer

Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:45 am

UplandRam wrote:
ocram23 wrote:

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/nfl-zac- ... t-incident
Former NFL running back Zac Stacy is on the run following a domestic violence incident at his Florida home over the weekend involving his ex-girlfriend, police said Thursday.

Stacy appeared to beat his girlfriend in an incident at their home over the weekend. The video appeared to show Stacy throwing the woman into a television stand and being hit, according to TMZ Sports. The gossip site, citing a restraining order application, reported that the woman said he punched her several times in the head.

Oakland police said responding officers were at the scene "within two minutes" and Stacy had fled the scene.

"Officers arrived on scene within two minutes and were able to determine a domestic violence battery had taken place and that the suspect, Zackary Stacy, had fled the scene," Oakland police said. "Officers continued to search for Stacy, and the case was forwarded to the investigations unit of the Oakland Police Department to establish probable cause to secure a warrant for Stacy’s arrest."

Oakland police said the Orange County Sheriff’s Office tried to capture Stacy because he was out of Oakland authorities’ jurisdiction, but the former NFL player had fled the state.

"Efforts are underway to capture Stacy, and we would urge him to turn himself in and face the criminal charges," authorities said.
GO RAMS !!!
Way to GO DODGERS !!!
Way to GO LAKERS !!!

THE GREATEST SHOW ON TURF,,,,,,, WAS

MichiganRam
Veteran

Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:59 am

DMRamFan wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:34 am
ANY man that does that is NOT a man.
100% true.

harkin
Hall of Famer

Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:06 pm

Hope he stops running, turns himself in, learns how to treat people and makes amends. His kid needs him.

But yeah he deserves everything coming his way right now, absolute mindless brutality.

Also, not a good role model:

DMRamFan
Commissioner

Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:50 pm

harkin wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:06 pm
Hope he stops running, turns himself in, learns how to treat people and makes amends. His kid needs him.

But yeah he deserves everything coming his way right now, absolute mindless brutality.

Also, not a good role model:

Honesty, I hope he man’s up and knocks himself off. No coming back from this. To me, this is much worse than the Ray Rice incident (and that was AWFUL).

He’s gonna get his. Just watch. One way or another. Lots of very angry people today after seeing this.

harkin
Hall of Famer

Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:06 pm

DMRamFan wrote:
Honesty, I hope he man’s up and knocks himself off. No coming back from this.
I’m hoping for what I said. Almost anyone can redeem themself if they have the will.

D-GenerationX
Hall of Famer

Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:07 pm

Bury him under the jail.
A Uniform Will Not Make A Stop On Third Down.

A Logo Will Not Make A Tough Catch Over The Middle.

Smarten Up.

crazy-legs
Hall of Famer

Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:11 pm

I have a feeling he beat her multiple times hence why there was 2 cameras setup in the living room. He probable didn't know they were recording him. Good for her if that's the case. I hope he gets at least 10 years...
Judge our new coach in his third year. After all our last coach was to game strategy what Yoko Ono was to the Beatles...

DMRamFan
Commissioner

Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:48 pm

harkin wrote:
DMRamFan wrote:
I’m hoping for what I said. Almost anyone can redeem themself if they have the will.
You’re a good man, Hark. You def have more compassion than me w this stuff.

This stuff bothers me to the core. When defenseless people get tossed around like this… it just makes me jump out of my skin.

I saw this when I was a kid first hand. Not in my family, but at a neighbors. My friend hated going home. His pop was a meat head drunk. He used to do this stuff to his mom and brothers. Finally I told my dad about it, my dad then saw the bruises on the kid… immediately my dad got up, called the police and told them ‘I’m heading to this address, and I’m going talk to the guy. You may want to send some people over… he then headed down the street and lost it on the guy, and the police department just let my dad have at him for a bit, before they took him away.

I’ll never tolerate this crap. Ever.

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:57 pm

DMRamFan wrote:
harkin wrote:
DMRamFan wrote:

This stuff bothers me to the core. When defenseless people get tossed around like this… it just makes me jump out of my skin.

I saw this when I was a kid first hand. Not in my family, but at a neighbors. My friend hated going home. His pop was a meat head drunk. He used to do this stuff to his mom and brothers. Finally I told my dad about it, my dad then saw the bruises on the kid… immediately my dad got up, called the police and told them ‘I’m heading to this address, and I’m going talk to the guy. You may want to send some people over… he then headed down the street and lost it on the guy, and the police department just let my dad have at him for a bit, before they took him away.

And there's no better accountability for *** then what your old boy did... He'd never get away with that *** now tho, they protect criminals and your dad would get charged too and maybe even get the harsher sentence... premeditated... :roll:

Awful video... poor woman... poor kid. Don't know the back story on none of this but there's nothing that merits this...
I hope harkins hope for this is how it goes too, for the womans sake also.... but mostly the kids sake. :x
He needs to settle down and be a better example... and he could start by not showing the kid how to beat mama..

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:58 pm

DMRamFan wrote:
harkin wrote:
DMRamFan wrote:

And there's no better accountability for this act then what your old boy did... He'd never get away with that *** now tho, they protect criminals and your dad would get charged too and maybe even get the harsher sentence... premeditated... :roll:

Awful video... poor woman... poor kid. Don't know the back story on none of this but there's nothing that merits this...
I hope harkins hope for this is how it goes too, for the womans sake also.... but mostly the kids sake. :x
He needs to settle down and be a better example... and he could start by not showing the kid how to beat mama..

UplandRam
Site Admin

Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:23 pm

Horrible. Some of us have seen this before, some of us as kids have lived this.
Zac…
Turn yourself in now.
Take full responsibility… not just in words but plead guilty and accept whatever punishment the courts deemed required. No matter how harsh.
Use this horrible incident as a life changing moment.
Become the person God met you to be.

DMRamFan
Commissioner

Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:27 pm

UplandRam wrote:
Zac…
Turn yourself in now.
Take full responsibility… not just in words but plead guilty and accept whatever punishment the courts deemed required. No matter how harsh.
I have prayed a few times in my life asking God to give me forgiveness for these types of things. Still 45 years later, Im just not there yet.

If Zac can become the man God wanted him to be, then I may start having more compassion for these types of abusers. I just haven't seen it yet. I know that most of these types of abusers were most likely abused themselves. That is the one thing that can give me compassion to a small extent, but we are all our own person. We make our choices. What gets inside a man that does this to woman and kids is something I just cannot comprehend.

Seeing this type of violence to where the woman was a rag doll. The baby crying. I thought for a minute he was going to throw the baby. I just have a very hard time w this stuff.

I saw this a few years ago at a park. I was there w my youngest and this dad just slapped this kid, pushed and then punched. I lost it. I wont go into what happened. But we never saw them at the park again. I have NO patience for this. I dont care if you are 300 pounds, something in me makes me throw out all my brains in thinking the guy could kill me... but it just doesnt matter. I cant take it.

UplandRam
Site Admin

Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:33 pm

DMRamFan wrote:
UplandRam wrote:
Zac…
Turn yourself in now.
I have prayed a few times in my life asking God to give me forgiveness for these types of things. Still 45 years later, Im just not there yet.

If Zac can become the man God wanted him to be, then I may start having more compassion for these types of abusers. I just haven't seen it yet. I know that most of these types of abusers were most likely abused themselves. That is the one thing that can give me compassion to a small extent, but we are all our own person. We make our choices. What gets inside a man that does this to woman and kids is something I just cannot comprehend.
Prayer does work, but for me prayer is the spiritual part. The part that can heal. The other side, is accountability. They aren’t mutually exclusive. Prayer without works is dead. Accountability is the beginning of the “works”.

Just so damn heartbreaking to see this in our society.

DMRamFan
Commissioner

Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:39 pm

UplandRam wrote:
DMRamFan wrote:
UplandRam wrote:
Zac…
Turn yourself in now.

Prayer does work, but for me prayer is the spiritual part. The part that can heal. The other side, is accountability. They aren’t mutually exclusive. Prayer without works is dead. Accountability is the beginning of the “works”.

You nailed it. Thats it right there, Upland. Glad you made that point. Prayer gives us the heart, compassion and time to talk alone w God. Its the actions part that many of us mess up. Sometimes I have noticed its best just to do nothing at all. Let God work it out. Its amazing, when I have done this... it ends up working out way better then I could have ever made it.

Thats why when we see this, we just have to let the law take care of it. I do believe in what goes around, comes around too. Bible even discusses that God is a just God. Its just hard for me to overcome that barrier in my life. Anyways, sorry. this is just a real hot button for me.

UplandRam
Site Admin

Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:48 pm

DMRamFan wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:39 pm
UplandRam wrote:
DMRamFan wrote:

You nailed it. Thats it right there, Upland. Glad you made that point. Prayer gives us the heart, compassion and time to talk alone w God. Its the actions part that many of us mess up. Sometimes I have noticed its best just to do nothing at all. Let God work it out. Its amazing, when I have done this... it ends up working out way better then I could have ever made it.

Thats why when we see this, we just have to let the law take care of it. I do believe in what goes around, comes around too. Bible even discusses that God is a just God. Its just hard for me to overcome that barrier in my life. Anyways, sorry. this is just a real hot button for me.
I agree with everything you just said. It is a hot button issue for me too. Makes me both sad and angry as hell.
For me, I just pray that we could learn to break the cycle of violence. Our prisons are full of people who have learned what they have lived. God is indeed just. That justice is served out in ways that sometimes are harsher than any of us can comprehend. Usually, it is done out of our view.
Accountability is the beginning, living with it for the rest of ones life is the lesson.

therealheadslap75
Hall of Famer

Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:35 pm

Poor girl and kid, not easy to unsee that

It’s crazy, the dude was a student athlete at Vanderbilt, one of the top schools in the country, had a meaningful career in the NFL, could have been something

flv
Veteran

Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:56 pm

All i've seen is the 2nd video posted by @Hacksaw, (i'm not giving Google and YouTube my details). Not good. I certainly don't condone how Stacy behaved. I hope the woman quickly and fully recovers. I hope the law deals with this in a swift, just, and impartial fashion.

armyram
Hall of Famer

Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:04 pm

Yeah, extremely frustrating! But don’t be fooled , this happens in your neighborhood too! Domestic Violence has no boundaries

Rams since '66
Hall of Famer

Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:23 pm

Stacy can man up and prove that he serious about atoning by turning himself in, by pleading guilty to all charges, by humbly accepting what the courts mete out to him, by regularly attending anger management classes, by making all restitution and making all child support payments on time, by laying off all drugs and alcohol, by making all of his visitation and being a good father. By staying away from the girl friend even if she wants him back until and unless he has completed all of his behavior modification programs successfully.
When all of that happens, I'll be willing to believe he is serious.

• Information