Former Ram Zac Stacy

Humor, Politics, News and Other Topics NOT Related to Football.
Rams since '66
Hall of Famer

Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:23 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

Stacy can man up and prove that he serious about atoning by turning himself in, by pleading guilty to all charges, by humbly accepting what the courts mete out to him, by regularly attending anger management classes, by making all restitution and making all child support payments on time, by laying off all drugs and alcohol, by making all of his visitation and being a good father. By staying away from the girl friend even if she wants him back until and unless he has completed all of his behavior modification programs successfully.
When all of that happens, I'll be willing to believe he is serious.

Hacksaw
Hall of Famer

Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:26 am

GO RAMS !!!
Way to GO DODGERS !!!
Way to GO LAKERS !!!

THE GREATEST SHOW ON TURF,,,,,,, WAS

RGtheFirst
Hall of Famer

Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:38 am

DMRamFan wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:34 am
Is a human piece of $hit.

Man, makes me so livid. ANY man that does that is NOT a man. He will get his when he goes to the big house.

I mean, in front of a baby at that!

He’s a living Piece of garbage that needs to be thrown out w the rest of the trash. Nothing that man can say now will ever fix what he did. I don’t get men that beat woman. I’ll never understand it. EVER.

Sorry guys, just saw the video. I’m just pi$$ed off at what I just watched. Like extremely ***-d!

If you haven’t watched it, I recommend you don’t. It’s everywhere.
I’m with ya, that was not abuse, that was a violent smack down… holy ***, the kind of stuff you only see in a frickin’ movie. Real villain like…

SoCalRam78
Hall of Famer

Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:15 pm

*** him.

Trash person and player.
Fan since 80s

armyram
Hall of Famer

Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:38 pm

Rams since '66 wrote:
Stacy can man up and prove that he serious about atoning by turning himself in, by pleading guilty to all charges, by humbly accepting what the courts mete out to him, by regularly attending anger management classes, by making all restitution and making all child support payments on time, by laying off all drugs and alcohol, by making all of his visitation and being a good father. By staying away from the girl friend even if she wants him back until and unless he has completed all of his behavior modification programs successfully.
What world are you living in??? You the same type that gives PR Bonds to these felons. Sorry Bro, Stacy doesnt deserve a damn thing. If he gets what you want, he will use the system and we will be reading about him again after he kills a female. Trust me, if I was the judge, 10 years minimum. You're a joke. no offense but you are not living in reality

DMRamFan
Commissioner

Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:21 am

armyram wrote:
Rams since '66 wrote:
What world are you living in??? You the same type that gives PR Bonds to these felons. Sorry Bro, Stacy doesnt deserve a damn thing. If he gets what you want, he will use the system and we will be reading about him again after he kills a female. Trust me, if I was the judge, 10 years minimum. You're a joke. no offense but you are not living in reality
‘66, Army has a point here. Plus, Army deals with this all the time, as he’s a cop in the Houston area. So he can detail first hand how this usually shakes out.

Not saying your incorrect with your opinion ‘66, but for me… this guy needs to go away for at least 10 years. But, w our system… he may not even see the inside of a prison. He’ll work the system and most likely do this again… it’s just too common. Of course we all hope for what you and Harkin say, but let’s be in reality here.

This guy is trash and has done this to this girl before and maybe others. More stuff coming out about this guy… like many said in here… this wasn’t his first thrashing.

Bottomline…He’s a woman abuser and next could be that baby. Sorry, not worth the chance. Time for him to go get his in the big house.

UplandRam
Site Admin

Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:51 pm

Let’s not forget OJ and the horrible abuse Nicole suffered before the unspeakable happened. Guys like this don’t change unless they are forced to.

ocram23
Hall of Famer

Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:00 am

this dude is going away for at least 10 yrs. he will have time to think about what he did.

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:26 am

I'll bet he'll do solitary time. they don't take to this kinda shite in there.
He'll be marked and others will be looking to make a name for themselves 'letting the air" out of him...

armyram
Hall of Famer

Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:37 am

DMRamFan wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:21 am
armyram wrote:
Rams since '66 wrote:
‘66, Army has a point here. Plus, Army deals with this all the time, as he’s a cop in the Houston area. So he can detail first hand how this usually shakes out.

Not saying your incorrect with your opinion ‘66, but for me… this guy needs to go away for at least 10 years. But, w our system… he may not even see the inside of a prison. He’ll work the system and most likely do this again… it’s just too common. Of course we all hope for what you and Harkin say, but let’s be in reality here.

This guy is trash and has done this to this girl before and maybe others. More stuff coming out about this guy… like many said in here… this wasn’t his first thrashing.

Bottomline…He’s a woman abuser and next could be that baby. Sorry, not worth the chance. Time for him to go get his in the big house.
Yep, he won’t serve much time at all. Will probably serve half the time he gets. May 66 was saying that with some sarcasm in other words, saying he will never do all those things. But didn’t mean to be disrespectful 66, DM keeps me straight at times. Yeah, he’s definitely a repeat abuser, that just wasn’t a reactive slap which is still bad. That was a freaking beating. I can’t imagine doing that to a female.

STL Woody
Hall of Famer

Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:07 pm

Throw his ass under the jail and let the guys his own size at him. Let’s see how tough he is in there.
Loyalty over Location...

Hacksaw
Hall of Famer

Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:23 pm

That video will do him in. His inmates code will do him.
GO RAMS !!!
Way to GO DODGERS !!!
Way to GO LAKERS !!!

clevelandrams
Hall of Famer

Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:25 pm

I’m with ya, that was not abuse, that was a violent smack down… holy ***, the kind of stuff you only see in a frickin’ movie. Real villain like…
######
"The kind of stuff you only see in a movie."
Yeah, she just happened to have 2 cameras .
She posts it on social media? He's a no name. She couldn't have any followers.
Maybe it's real, maybe not. Incredibly grainy for modern video.
This makes national news and countless others don't?

Hacksaw
Hall of Famer

Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:30 pm

clevelandrams wrote:
######
Your conspiracy theory schtick has crossed the line with this one Harold. You give Cleveland and clowns a bad name..
GO RAMS !!!
Way to GO DODGERS !!!
Way to GO LAKERS !!!

DMRamFan
Commissioner

Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:32 pm

clevelandrams wrote:
######
So Maybe her getting smashed around was fake? Are you that stupid man.

I mean, we all know you’re the village you know what here… but you cannot be serious.

This was by far, the lowest comment you’ve made.

Grainy for modern video? Lol. All baby cams are like that. You’re just a jerk dude

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:14 pm

Yeah and the state of Florida went thru the motions of arresting, processing and charging him with felonies for it because the NFL ask them to take part in the script... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

DMRamFan
Commissioner

Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:38 pm

Rampager66 wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:14 pm
Yeah and the state of Florida went thru the motions of arresting, processing and charging him with felonies for it because the NFL ask them to take part in the script... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
How do you know this? The media says this. But were you there and physically see him processed? You can’t be this stupid. You’re a bot

Lol. I swear this guy… Cleveland is out there

ocram23
Hall of Famer

Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:31 pm

Hacksaw wrote:
clevelandrams wrote:
######
Your conspiracy theory schtick has crossed the line with this one Harold. You give Cleveland and clowns a bad name..
par for the course with cleveland

clevelandrams
Hall of Famer

Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:55 pm

So Maybe her getting smashed around was fake? Are you that stupid man.
##############
What part of "they can absolutely fake everything with video now" do you not understand.
The entire thing could simply be digital art. You have no way to prove it real. You're just using emotion, not logic.
Again, why aren't these things seen weekly?
Why just this and now?

clevelandrams
Hall of Famer

Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:05 pm

Hacksaw wrote:
clevelandrams wrote:
######
How can I cross a line by questioning media and technology? You're making a million assumptions with no ability to prove any of them.
Read the articles. They use words like..he appears to do this and such...he allegedly did thus and such.
Apparently video proves nothing and they don't dare say it actually happened. And it seems he got off pretty good so far.

UplandRam
Site Admin

Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:48 pm

clevelandrams wrote:
Hacksaw wrote:
clevelandrams wrote:
######
How can I cross a line by questioning media and technology? You're making a million assumptions with no ability to prove any of them.
Read the articles. They use words like..he appears to do this and such...he allegedly did thus and such.
Apparently video proves nothing and they don't dare say it actually happened. And it seems he got off pretty good so far.
Cleveland, there are times I question not only your humanity, but your intelligence. I am not sure if this forum is the right place for you. You have crossed the line so many times, I think it’s time you move on.

clevelandrams
Hall of Famer

Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:35 pm

UplandRam wrote:
clevelandrams wrote:
Hacksaw wrote:

Cleveland, there are times I question not only your humanity, but your intelligence. I am not sure if this forum is the right place for you. You have crossed the line so many times, I think it’s time you move on.
I'm not condoning any wrong doing.
I haven't crossed any line what so ever.
I'm questioning media. Nothing wrong with that at all. It's quite mentally healthy. And I just quoted you the wording they used in articles.

You ignore the questions I bring up about why is this one focused in when surely it's happening 100s of times anywhere else? I'm being intelligent and critical and scrutinizing.
That's needed now, more than ever in society.

ocram23
Hall of Famer

Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:25 am

clevelandrams wrote:
UplandRam wrote:
clevelandrams wrote:

I'm questioning media. Nothing wrong with that at all. It's quite mentally healthy. And I just quoted you the wording they used in articles.

You ignore the questions I bring up about why is this one focused in when surely it's happening 100s of times anywhere else? I'm being intelligent and critical and scrutinizing.
I question your intelligence all the time. In regards to the media they have to use words like allegedly because they have to in order not to get sued.

Rampager66
Hall of Famer

Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:36 am

Perhaps someone could tell cleveland that "my BS is right because I said so" is not a viable argument...

clevelandrams
Hall of Famer

Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:57 am

ocram23 wrote:
clevelandrams wrote:
UplandRam wrote:

I question your intelligence all the time. In regards to the media they have to use words like allegedly because they have to in order not to get sued.
Yeah, that's not necessary if it actually happened.
You can't dispute that technology is such that they can fake anything.

ocram23
Hall of Famer

Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:58 am

clevelandrams wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:57 am
ocram23 wrote:
clevelandrams wrote:

Yeah, that's not necessary if it actually happened.
You can't dispute that technology is such that they can fake anything.
it's always said that way. this video is not a fake...jesus cleveland listen to yourself

• Information