Ukraine and FTX Crypto

Humor, Politics, News and Other Topics NOT Related to Football.

Moderator: UplandRam

User avatar
HellRam
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 2102
Joined: June 22nd, 2015, 10:17 pm
Has thanked: 249 times
Been thanked: 413 times

Re: Ukraine and FTX Crypto

Post by HellRam »

Rammer wrote: November 22nd, 2022, 7:20 am
HellRam wrote: November 21st, 2022, 2:31 pm

Like you said Russia is falling apart but they are threat? Bigger than China even? :lol:

That's absurd. China owns our Government, land, technology, they have actual spies in our government. They can kill millions with no consequences as we saw with Covid and now with Fentanyl. That's the real issue! Not some country with a economy smaller then California! :roll:


Sorry but you are completely unhinged with that statement. I don't care about your personal life or personal opinions. Fact is the Democrats are destroying this country! China is actively doing the same and successfully doing so. Russia? You can't even name one aggression they've done in recent history. And no MSM Russia "propaganda" is not a valid answer. Ukraine is a far bigger threat to this country then Russia even. Russia has no influence over us whatsoever. They are merely a tool to push a globalist agenda. Nothing more.

Wow, you are way out there. But I will to address your rambling points.

Threat - Once again, I said Russia is the more immediate threat. Not the bigger threat. Is this distinction too complex for you? You keep going back to this, so clearly you aren't comprehending. Do you want me to draw stick figures? If you are going to quote me, at least make an attempt to be honest.

Russia's economy -- Ditto, to above, Russia is a huge military threat. Not an economic threat. A distinction that you don't seem to understand. So our economy is way bigger and you aren't liking it that that we use that advantage against them.

China-- So, we post about a ukraine and russia war and you keep harping endlessly about China, Do, what do you want to do about China? and what does this have to do with Ukraine - other than they gave Russia the green light and they are watching to how we react with an eye towards Taiwan. I didn't allow China to buy our land, start Covid, sneak in Fentanyl - Honest that wasn't me. You keep accusing me but I wasn't the guy. And I don't use Tiktok, either . Honest. lol. Actually, I never trusted China and I saw this eventuality coming from the very beginning. It's common sense that it turned out like this. Politicians that set all this in motion on both sides of the aisle cared only about money, their own careers and the immediate effect of doing business. They didn't care about our future at all..

Russia influence - And again where did I ever say that they have influence over us?

Yes, China and Russia have spies.

My personal experience - it just happens to be very relevant to this topic. It doesn't make me an expert but it does give me an insight that you obviously don't have and don't want to hear. This is real world first hand, not from any media. That is why I mention it. I don't give 2 craps whether you care or not.
I dont need "insight". I have facts on my side along with 20 years of recent history. Your premise is completely outdated and irrelevant in the modern world.

If this county wants to ever get back on track. Tackle the real issues! Not scapegoat Russia so the select few elites can continue to profit on a war that has very little to do with whats happening here! Nevermind the fact the war is a complete waste of money. Putin doesn't want NATO! He just doesn't want NATO on his border. So unless you're going to remove Putin himself. None of this is solving a issue.

People like you don't learn. Which is astounding considering how the whole middle east war was anouther waste of money and American lives. And we litteraly just lived through that.


User avatar
Rammer
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 1882
Joined: January 13th, 2016, 12:17 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 95 times

Re: Ukraine and FTX Crypto

Post by Rammer »

HellRam wrote: November 22nd, 2022, 12:46 pm
Rammer wrote: November 22nd, 2022, 7:20 am


Wow, you are way out there. But I will to address your rambling points.

Threat - Once again, I said Russia is the more immediate threat. Not the bigger threat. Is this distinction too complex for you? You keep going back to this, so clearly you aren't comprehending. Do you want me to draw stick figures? If you are going to quote me, at least make an attempt to be honest.

Russia's economy -- Ditto, to above, Russia is a huge military threat. Not an economic threat. A distinction that you don't seem to understand. So our economy is way bigger and you aren't liking it that that we use that advantage against them.

China-- So, we post about a ukraine and russia war and you keep harping endlessly about China, Do, what do you want to do about China? and what does this have to do with Ukraine - other than they gave Russia the green light and they are watching to how we react with an eye towards Taiwan. I didn't allow China to buy our land, start Covid, sneak in Fentanyl - Honest that wasn't me. You keep accusing me but I wasn't the guy. And I don't use Tiktok, either . Honest. lol. Actually, I never trusted China and I saw this eventuality coming from the very beginning. It's common sense that it turned out like this. Politicians that set all this in motion on both sides of the aisle cared only about money, their own careers and the immediate effect of doing business. They didn't care about our future at all..

Russia influence - And again where did I ever say that they have influence over us?

Yes, China and Russia have spies.

My personal experience - it just happens to be very relevant to this topic. It doesn't make me an expert but it does give me an insight that you obviously don't have and don't want to hear. This is real world first hand, not from any media. That is why I mention it. I don't give 2 craps whether you care or not.
I dont need "insight". I have facts on my side along with 20 years of recent history. Your premise is completely outdated and irrelevant in the modern world.

If this county wants to ever get back on track. Tackle the real issues! Not scapegoat Russia so the select few elites can continue to profit on a war that has very little to do with whats happening here! Nevermind the fact the war is a complete waste of money. Putin doesn't want NATO! He just doesn't want NATO on his border. So unless you're going to remove Putin himself. None of this is solving a issue.

People like you don't learn. Which is astounding considering how the whole middle east war was anouther waste of money and American lives. And we litteraly just lived through that.
Hilarious that you say that don't need anyone else's insight and then you that you say it's people like me don't learn. What a contradiction.

Regarding your point about Putin and NATO - he doesn't get to dictate where Nato is or isn't.

Regarding the money spent - that part is debatable. I said from the beginning that we were between a rock and a hard place. There are no easy solutions, no guarantees. Maybe the issue gets solved and maybe not. If we would have done nothing, we would have been in a bad situation. That is the only given.


User avatar
HellRam
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 2102
Joined: June 22nd, 2015, 10:17 pm
Has thanked: 249 times
Been thanked: 413 times

Re: Ukraine and FTX Crypto

Post by HellRam »

Rammer wrote: November 22nd, 2022, 1:56 pm
HellRam wrote: November 22nd, 2022, 12:46 pm

I dont need "insight". I have facts on my side along with 20 years of recent history. Your premise is completely outdated and irrelevant in the modern world.

If this county wants to ever get back on track. Tackle the real issues! Not scapegoat Russia so the select few elites can continue to profit on a war that has very little to do with whats happening here! Nevermind the fact the war is a complete waste of money. Putin doesn't want NATO! He just doesn't want NATO on his border. So unless you're going to remove Putin himself. None of this is solving a issue.

People like you don't learn. Which is astounding considering how the whole middle east war was anouther waste of money and American lives. And we litteraly just lived through that.
Hilarious that you say that don't need anyone else's insight and then you that you say it's people like me don't learn. What a contradiction.

Regarding your point about Putin and NATO - he doesn't get to dictate where Nato is or isn't.

Regarding the money spent - that part is debatable. I said from the beginning that we were between a rock and a hard place. There are no easy solutions, no guarantees. Maybe the issue gets solved and maybe not. If we would have done nothing, we would have been in a bad situation. That is the only given.

"Regarding your point about Putin and NATO - he doesn't get to dictate where Nato is or isn't. "

Well sure! But doesn't mean to hell with diplomacy. Actions have consequences even if intentions are good. Keep drumming the war drums and you'll get war. But thats what they want. Thus they keep drumming!

Very little resources have actually gone to aiding the war. I recommend updating your knowledge on where this money has gone. Many of the weapons we are sending won't be there for years. So you're fine with Iraq/Afghanistan 2.0? Me personally, I'm not.

All this is predictable. Russia will play the long game while western economies crumble. Ukraine will get weaker and weaker. We'll virtue signal and act like we made a difference. And after billions and billions spent. Virtually nothing will have changed.


User avatar
Rammer
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 1882
Joined: January 13th, 2016, 12:17 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 95 times

Re: Ukraine and FTX Crypto

Post by Rammer »

HellRam wrote: November 22nd, 2022, 2:06 pm
Rammer wrote: November 22nd, 2022, 1:56 pm

Hilarious that you say that don't need anyone else's insight and then you that you say it's people like me don't learn. What a contradiction.

Regarding your point about Putin and NATO - he doesn't get to dictate where Nato is or isn't.

Regarding the money spent - that part is debatable. I said from the beginning that we were between a rock and a hard place. There are no easy solutions, no guarantees. Maybe the issue gets solved and maybe not. If we would have done nothing, we would have been in a bad situation. That is the only given.

"Regarding your point about Putin and NATO - he doesn't get to dictate where Nato is or isn't. "

Well sure! But doesn't mean to hell with diplomacy. Actions have consequences even if intentions are good. Keep drumming the war drums and you'll get war. But thats what they want. Thus they keep drumming!

Very little resources have actually gone to aiding the war. I recommend updating your knowledge on where this money has gone. Many of the weapons we are sending won't be there for years. So you're fine with Iraq/Afghanistan 2.0? Me personally, I'm not.

All this is predictable. Russia will play the long game while western economies crumble. Ukraine will get weaker and weaker. We'll virtue signal and act like we made a difference. And after billions and billions spent. Virtually nothing will have changed.
Diplomacy was tried and has always been tried with Russia. NATO exists because diplomacy didn't work with them. You say that I'm in the past but that same situation has returned. It's not me, this is the current regime there. I hate to see it but we are indeed back to the days when our diplomacy is simply a sign of weakness to them. Biden practically begged Putin not to invade. What do you want them to do? How many reset buttons? Putin just played them all for years and years. It is pretty obvious that this invasion was his plan all along. He has been setting this up for years. This is my honest opinion. .... Before all of this -started with Crimea - Finland, Sweden didn't want to be part of Nato and Nato probably would have said no. To appease the Russian bear, Finland especially stayed neutral. It's Russia themselves that cause these countries to seek the protection of NATO. And we all know that NATO is basically full of weenies who if left alone would appease, bicker and unfund themselves out of existence. Only, Russia always finds a way to keep uniting them.

Big difference in this situation is we had troops in Iraq and Afganistan. I never supported Iraq but I did support sending our troops to Afghanistan. We were attacked and we needed to do what we did. I didn't support staying there and nation building. But come on, how can you compare this to Iraq/Afghanistan? Without our troops Afganistan crumbled almost instantly. This isn't from the inside. This is an invasion and the government and the people are begging for our help. we are helping with weapons to repel. Ukraine is doing all the fighting, dying and suffering. We are helping with weapons.

regarding your last point - Even if virtually nothing changes - this means Russia does not annex Ukraine, does not get to threaten the other ex republics and ex Warsaw Pact countries. For us, this is a win. Maybe not a super bowl win but a win. The other option was to let Russia take over there and that is far worse.


User avatar
ocram23
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 6610
Joined: October 15th, 2019, 6:12 pm
Has thanked: 327 times
Been thanked: 625 times

Re: Ukraine and FTX Crypto

Post by ocram23 »

Rammer wrote: November 23rd, 2022, 6:21 am
HellRam wrote: November 22nd, 2022, 2:06 pm


"Regarding your point about Putin and NATO - he doesn't get to dictate where Nato is or isn't. "

Well sure! But doesn't mean to hell with diplomacy. Actions have consequences even if intentions are good. Keep drumming the war drums and you'll get war. But thats what they want. Thus they keep drumming!

Very little resources have actually gone to aiding the war. I recommend updating your knowledge on where this money has gone. Many of the weapons we are sending won't be there for years. So you're fine with Iraq/Afghanistan 2.0? Me personally, I'm not.

All this is predictable. Russia will play the long game while western economies crumble. Ukraine will get weaker and weaker. We'll virtue signal and act like we made a difference. And after billions and billions spent. Virtually nothing will have changed.
Diplomacy was tried and has always been tried with Russia. NATO exists because diplomacy didn't work with them. You say that I'm in the past but that same situation has returned. It's not me, this is the current regime there. I hate to see it but we are indeed back to the days when our diplomacy is simply a sign of weakness to them. Biden practically begged Putin not to invade. What do you want them to do? How many reset buttons? Putin just played them all for years and years. It is pretty obvious that this invasion was his plan all along. He has been setting this up for years. This is my honest opinion. .... Before all of this -started with Crimea - Finland, Sweden didn't want to be part of Nato and Nato probably would have said no. To appease the Russian bear, Finland especially stayed neutral. It's Russia themselves that cause these countries to seek the protection of NATO. And we all know that NATO is basically full of weenies who if left alone would appease, bicker and unfund themselves out of existence. Only, Russia always finds a way to keep uniting them.

Big difference in this situation is we had troops in Iraq and Afganistan. I never supported Iraq but I did support sending our troops to Afghanistan. We were attacked and we needed to do what we did. I didn't support staying there and nation building. But come on, how can you compare this to Iraq/Afghanistan? Without our troops Afganistan crumbled almost instantly. This isn't from the inside. This is an invasion and the government and the people are begging for our help. we are helping with weapons to repel. Ukraine is doing all the fighting, dying and suffering. We are helping with weapons.

regarding your last point - Even if virtually nothing changes - this means Russia does not annex Ukraine, does not get to threaten the other ex republics and ex Warsaw Pact countries. For us, this is a win. Maybe not a super bowl win but a win. The other option was to let Russia take over there and that is far worse.
you can't let a maniac like Putin just invade countries at will. we have seen this play out before and it didn't end well. plus you add the fact he has nuclear weapons which makes matters worse.


User avatar
HellRam
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 2102
Joined: June 22nd, 2015, 10:17 pm
Has thanked: 249 times
Been thanked: 413 times

Re: Ukraine and FTX Crypto

Post by HellRam »

Except only a portion of the aide money is actually being used to stop "Putin". The real irony is America is more invested in this war then any European nation. And considering Russia and Europe are side by side. It's shows that virtually every nation on earth sees Russia as a minimal threat.

So a thinking person would ask? Why is it our problem when most European nations have avoided getting involved and have even pressed againt the U.S in aiding and making this conflict worse. Most sane nations are asking for peace talks in which Russia has said they engage in. Unfortunately, Zelensky wants more blood money and the US establishment has no want or will to end this money laundering scam.

Truth is the establishment loves this war for a array of reasons....

Blame Russia for economic woes
Money laundering
Keep the Neocons content
Distract from our own border and crisis

This war will continue for years. And it most certainly isn't to stop Putin. If they wanted to do that. They would!


User avatar
ocram23
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 6610
Joined: October 15th, 2019, 6:12 pm
Has thanked: 327 times
Been thanked: 625 times

Re: Ukraine and FTX Crypto

Post by ocram23 »

HellRam wrote: November 23rd, 2022, 12:50 pm Except only a portion of the aide money is actually being used to stop "Putin". The real irony is America is more invested in this war then any European nation. And considering Russia and Europe are side by side. It's shows that virtually every nation on earth sees Russia as a minimal threat.

So a thinking person would ask? Why is it our problem when most European nations have avoided getting involved and have even pressed againt the U.S in aiding and making this conflict worse. Most sane nations are asking for peace talks in which Russia has said they engage in. Unfortunately, Zelensky wants more blood money and the US establishment has no want or will to end this money laundering scam.

Truth is the establishment loves this war for a array of reasons....

Blame Russia for economic woes
Money laundering
Keep the Neocons content
Distract from our own border and crisis

This war will continue for years. And it most certainly isn't to stop Putin. If they wanted to do that. They would!
don't think the CIA hasn't tried along with our friend in North Korea. Putin is dangerous and taking him not as a threat is a huge mistake.


User avatar
HellRam
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 2102
Joined: June 22nd, 2015, 10:17 pm
Has thanked: 249 times
Been thanked: 413 times

Re: Ukraine and FTX Crypto

Post by HellRam »

ocram23 wrote: November 23rd, 2022, 3:44 pm
HellRam wrote: November 23rd, 2022, 12:50 pm Except only a portion of the aide money is actually being used to stop "Putin". The real irony is America is more invested in this war then any European nation. And considering Russia and Europe are side by side. It's shows that virtually every nation on earth sees Russia as a minimal threat.

So a thinking person would ask? Why is it our problem when most European nations have avoided getting involved and have even pressed againt the U.S in aiding and making this conflict worse. Most sane nations are asking for peace talks in which Russia has said they engage in. Unfortunately, Zelensky wants more blood money and the US establishment has no want or will to end this money laundering scam.

Truth is the establishment loves this war for a array of reasons....

Blame Russia for economic woes
Money laundering
Keep the Neocons content
Distract from our own border and crisis

This war will continue for years. And it most certainly isn't to stop Putin. If they wanted to do that. They would!
don't think the CIA hasn't tried along with our friend in North Korea. Putin is dangerous and taking him not as a threat is a huge mistake.
Putin is well bottom of my list of worries. I just think its crazy. China unleashes a virus into the world and kills millions. They litteraly want to own the entire world and we worry about a country who just wants to be left alone with a economy smaller then California. I will never see Russia as a legitimate threat simply because they don't have the means to be.

All this war is doing is making them stronger going forward and us weaker! How that solves anything is beyond logic in my opinion. And just because General Milley says the latter doesn't make it true. Supposedly tens of thousands of Russians are dying yet no no one has seen a single clip of warfare to confirm this. Not a single one.

If they want to defeat Putin and replace him then do it! Of course they would never because the reasons I've listed before. We'll just keep sending money and virtual signaling as if we are doing something. All while the world and even Europe is laughing at how dumb and niave we are.

I'll trust the media and our government when I'm given a good reason to do so.


User avatar
ocram23
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 6610
Joined: October 15th, 2019, 6:12 pm
Has thanked: 327 times
Been thanked: 625 times

Re: Ukraine and FTX Crypto

Post by ocram23 »

HellRam wrote: November 23rd, 2022, 4:51 pm
ocram23 wrote: November 23rd, 2022, 3:44 pm

don't think the CIA hasn't tried along with our friend in North Korea. Putin is dangerous and taking him not as a threat is a huge mistake.
Putin is well bottom of my list of worries. I just think its crazy. China unleashes a virus into the world and kills millions. They litteraly want to own the entire world and we worry about a country who just wants to be left alone with a economy smaller then California. I will never see Russia as a legitimate threat simply because they don't have the means to be.

All this war is doing is making them stronger going forward and us weaker! How that solves anything is beyond logic in my opinion. And just because General Milley says the latter doesn't make it true. Supposedly tens of thousands of Russians are dying yet no no one has seen a single clip of warfare to confirm this. Not a single one.

If they want to defeat Putin and replace him then do it! Of course they would never because the reasons I've listed before. We'll just keep sending money and virtual signaling as if we are doing something. All while the world and even Europe is laughing at how dumb and niave we are.

I'll trust the media and our government when I'm given a good reason to do so.
china is definitely a threat never said it wasn't but so is Russia.
Milley is a putz who needs to be fired. Can't believe he still has a job.


User avatar
HellRam
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 2102
Joined: June 22nd, 2015, 10:17 pm
Has thanked: 249 times
Been thanked: 413 times

Re: Ukraine and FTX Crypto

Post by HellRam »

Like I said a couple days ago. Regarding this war much of Europe is not happy with us. Nor should they be.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/european- ... y-worrying


User avatar
Rammer
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 1882
Joined: January 13th, 2016, 12:17 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 95 times

Re: Ukraine and FTX Crypto

Post by Rammer »

Sorry, Tucker is already on record for saying he doesn't care what Europe thinks of us. I didn't read this article because I don't care either when it comes to this kind of stuff. One thing that we know about those countries is they are cheap asses. Trump was right about that. They stick us with the problem, stick us with the bill and then as soon as they start feeling safe they complain.

Just one other point that I would like to respond to - You said Russia just wants to be left alone? seriously? Stop with that nonsense. We do leave them alone. We actually have gone out of our way to look the other way and actually the whole world did that. Sheez, looking back how did we let this guy join the G-7, host the olympics, the world cup? etc.


User avatar
HellRam
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 2102
Joined: June 22nd, 2015, 10:17 pm
Has thanked: 249 times
Been thanked: 413 times

Re: Ukraine and FTX Crypto

Post by HellRam »

Rammer wrote: November 28th, 2022, 6:28 am Sorry, Tucker is already on record for saying he doesn't care what Europe thinks of us. I didn't read this article because I don't care either when it comes to this kind of stuff. One thing that we know about those countries is they are cheap asses. Trump was right about that. They stick us with the problem, stick us with the bill and then as soon as they start feeling safe they complain.

Just one other point that I would like to respond to - You said Russia just wants to be left alone? seriously? Stop with that nonsense. We do leave them alone. We actually have gone out of our way to look the other way and actually the whole world did that. Sheez, looking back how did we let this guy join the G-7, host the olympics, the world cup? etc.
You just don't like Tucker because he exposes your globalist agenda and he does it with facts and documentation. Besides, whats in that news piece has been reported by European sources as well. It's actually irrelevant to Tucker other then he actually is one of the few in the media who reports real news and not talking points and agendas. Again, if you were a thinking person (you're not) you would understand why this war means so much more to the United States government then countries that litteraly live next to Russia.

And yes Russia just wants to be left alone like many other independent sovereign countries. Unfortunately, the west uses them as a tool to push thier own agendas. Whether it's "Russian collusion" or the false and fabricated hysteria that Russia wants the USSR back. Yes Russia wants it's country to be what it use to be. But its clear they are doing in a modern manner. Trump saw and knew this and that's precisely why our relationship with them was better under Trump. It's not nonsense at all just because it doesn't fit your lame msm talking points that are far beyond outdated.


User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 5001
Joined: February 3rd, 2015, 3:46 pm
Has thanked: 856 times
Been thanked: 311 times

Re: Ukraine and FTX Crypto

Post by Rampager66 »

If we truly were leaving Russia alone then we wouldn't have the Dems blaming them every time, everywhere they go and everything they do, on the world stage or domestic, when all their failing BS policy, blows up in everyone's faces.
To the point of having other Nations take action against them.... yeah, keep falling for and repeating the MSM narrative and pretending you know it all... just like they do!
I don't know much myself except you'll get closer to the truth, by excluding MSM and their paid liars and activists, from anything that matters.


User avatar
HellRam
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 2102
Joined: June 22nd, 2015, 10:17 pm
Has thanked: 249 times
Been thanked: 413 times

Re: Ukraine and FTX Crypto

Post by HellRam »

Rampager66 wrote: November 28th, 2022, 3:34 pm If we truly were leaving Russia alone then we wouldn't have the Dems blaming them everytime, everywhere they go, everything they do, on the world stage or domestic when all their failing BS blows up in everyone's faces.
To the point of having other Nations take action against them.... yeah, keep falling for and repeating the MSM narrative and pretending you know it all... just like they do!
I don't know much myself except you'll get closer to the truth w/o the need for anything from MSM.
Yeah I couldn't believe that statement from Rammer. Its all virtue signaling bs. All while we remain silent on real atrocities all over the world. Including ones in our country.

And it's not even about whether you think Russia is good or bad. Its about a political party/establishment drumming the war drums for thier own benefit. Which is precisely the purpose of this war and nothing more. Anyone who thinks otherwise at this point needs to turn off cable news. Even war hawk Mark Levin (who I like most times) has had to shut about it because many Americans are not falling for it anymore.


User avatar
Rammer
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 1882
Joined: January 13th, 2016, 12:17 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 95 times

Re: Ukraine and FTX Crypto

Post by Rammer »

HellRam wrote: November 28th, 2022, 3:43 pm
Rampager66 wrote: November 28th, 2022, 3:34 pm If we truly were leaving Russia alone then we wouldn't have the Dems blaming them everytime, everywhere they go, everything they do, on the world stage or domestic when all their failing BS blows up in everyone's faces.
To the point of having other Nations take action against them.... yeah, keep falling for and repeating the MSM narrative and pretending you know it all... just like they do!
I don't know much myself except you'll get closer to the truth w/o the need for anything from MSM.
Yeah I couldn't believe that statement from Rammer. Its all virtue signaling bs. All while we remain silent on real atrocities all over the world. Including ones in our country.

And it's not even about whether you think Russia is good or bad. Its about a political party/establishment drumming the war drums for thier own benefit. Which is precisely the purpose of this war and nothing more. Anyone who thinks otherwise at this point needs to turn off cable news. Even war hawk Mark Levin (who I like most times) has had to shut about it because many Americans are not falling for it anymore.
Sorry no. You always resort back to Dem vs Rep. Sure the Dems exploited Trump's foolish admiration for Putin and took it for all it was worth. But you are talking about internal politics and even then it was only the last 2 election cycles. .......Before all that that Putin played the west for years and years before anyone said or did poop. Remember Bush looking deep into his soul-lol On the Dem side - remember the reset buttons? lol Remember Obama in the debate telling Romney Russia was not a threat? and saying Romney was living in the past by even suggesting Russia was a threat? He scored big on that point even though Romney (the republican) was right. Putin played them all.

Look, we made some mistakes along the way but lord knows we tried with them. The west gave them g-7- they responded with an economy based on corruption and blackmail, we gave them the olympics -they thanked us by having their secret service develop the most massive cheating program in the history of sport. We looked the other way with Georgia, Looked the other way with Ukraine interference and until we couldn't anymore, looked the other way while the mob poisoned or shot anyone who got in their way both at home and internationally.

So, while our politicians will use the issue to get votes and Russia will try to exploit our political divisions - this is a problem that has nothing to do with Dem and Rep. It ain't going to go away if a Republican becomes Pres.


User avatar
HellRam
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 2102
Joined: June 22nd, 2015, 10:17 pm
Has thanked: 249 times
Been thanked: 413 times

Re: Ukraine and FTX Crypto

Post by HellRam »

Rammer wrote: November 30th, 2022, 6:54 am
HellRam wrote: November 28th, 2022, 3:43 pm

Yeah I couldn't believe that statement from Rammer. Its all virtue signaling bs. All while we remain silent on real atrocities all over the world. Including ones in our country.

And it's not even about whether you think Russia is good or bad. Its about a political party/establishment drumming the war drums for thier own benefit. Which is precisely the purpose of this war and nothing more. Anyone who thinks otherwise at this point needs to turn off cable news. Even war hawk Mark Levin (who I like most times) has had to shut about it because many Americans are not falling for it anymore.
Sorry no. You always resort back to Dem vs Rep. Sure the Dems exploited Trump's foolish admiration for Putin and took it for all it was worth. But you are talking about internal politics and even then it was only the last 2 election cycles. .......Before all that that Putin played the west for years and years before anyone said or did poop. Remember Bush looking deep into his soul-lol On the Dem side - remember the reset buttons? lol Remember Obama in the debate telling Romney Russia was not a threat? and saying Romney was living in the past by even suggesting Russia was a threat? He scored big on that point even though Romney (the republican) was right. Putin played them all.

Look, we made some mistakes along the way but lord knows we tried with them. The west gave them g-7- they responded with an economy based on corruption and blackmail, we gave them the olympics -they thanked us by having their secret service develop the most massive cheating program in the history of sport. We looked the other way with Georgia, Looked the other way with Ukraine interference and until we couldn't anymore, looked the other way while the mob poisoned or shot anyone who got in their way both at home and internationally.

So, while our politicians will use the issue to get votes and Russia will try to exploit our political divisions - this is a problem that has nothing to do with Dem and Rep. It ain't going to go away if a Republican becomes Pres.
Putin played the west how? I mean what exactly did they win?

And never have I made this Dem vs Rep. I just called a spade a spade. I'm pro America and this war hurts America economicaly and politicaly in the sense this war is being used for political purposes. And it will continue to be used as such for many years to come unless we see a shift in politics in 2024 God willing.

If Ukraines "democracy" is so important and Russia is the threat you claim. Then Europe needs to step up and fix problems in thier own backyard. Me personally, I dont and never have cared for selective outage or virtue signaling. I also find it ironic you see Russia as this major threat when virtually every country on this planet does not. That doesn't mean Russia invading Ukraine was right.

Again,this whole Russia Russia Russia crap is beyond outdated. I'd rather prioritize real issues. Ohh and once again we're very quiet with whats happening in China.


User avatar
Rammer
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 1882
Joined: January 13th, 2016, 12:17 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 95 times

Re: Ukraine and FTX Crypto

Post by Rammer »

HellRam wrote: November 30th, 2022, 10:46 am
Rammer wrote: November 30th, 2022, 6:54 am

Sorry no. You always resort back to Dem vs Rep. Sure the Dems exploited Trump's foolish admiration for Putin and took it for all it was worth. But you are talking about internal politics and even then it was only the last 2 election cycles. .......Before all that that Putin played the west for years and years before anyone said or did poop. Remember Bush looking deep into his soul-lol On the Dem side - remember the reset buttons? lol Remember Obama in the debate telling Romney Russia was not a threat? and saying Romney was living in the past by even suggesting Russia was a threat? He scored big on that point even though Romney (the republican) was right. Putin played them all.

Look, we made some mistakes along the way but lord knows we tried with them. The west gave them g-7- they responded with an economy based on corruption and blackmail, we gave them the olympics -they thanked us by having their secret service develop the most massive cheating program in the history of sport. We looked the other way with Georgia, Looked the other way with Ukraine interference and until we couldn't anymore, looked the other way while the mob poisoned or shot anyone who got in their way both at home and internationally.

So, while our politicians will use the issue to get votes and Russia will try to exploit our political divisions - this is a problem that has nothing to do with Dem and Rep. It ain't going to go away if a Republican becomes Pres.
Putin played the west how? I mean what exactly did they win?

And never have I made this Dem vs Rep. I just called a spade a spade. I'm pro America and this war hurts America economicaly and politicaly in the sense this war is being used for political purposes. And it will continue to be used as such for many years to come unless we see a shift in politics in 2024 God willing.

If Ukraines "democracy" is so important and Russia is the threat you claim. Then Europe needs to step up and fix problems in thier own backyard. Me personally, I dont and never have cared for selective outage or virtue signaling. I also find it ironic you see Russia as this major threat when virtually every country on this planet does not. That doesn't mean Russia invading Ukraine was right.

Again,this whole Russia Russia Russia crap is beyond outdated. I'd rather prioritize real issues. Ohh and once again we're very quiet with whats happening in China.

In short, Putin had many in the West believing that he was a reasonably peaceful leader that was steering his country towards democracy. He turned out to be a ruthless dictator bent on restoring the old Russian empire.

Virtually every other country? I think about every western democracy sees Russia as a huge threat right now as do most of its' neighbors.
Sure, some other countries that would love to see the west go down do not.

It isn't just about Russia/Ukraine in a vacuum and there is nothing so special about Ukraine, other than they are willing and able to defend themselves. So, take the two out of the equation. This is about not allowing a sovereign nation to be invaded and annexed by another more powerful neighbor. It being Russia with a huge powerful military and nukes, it being in Europe and on Nato's border makes it all the more important to not allow the precedent to be set. So imo, we should do what we reasonably can do to not allow it.

Regarding China -again, I agree that they are a huge threat. But at this point, China hasn't crossed that red line that you cannot come back from. That point of no return. That's the difference. My assumption is that they are sitting back and gauging our joint response to Russia's aggression. But if they did cross the red line would you be saying that it is also none of our business?


User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 5001
Joined: February 3rd, 2015, 3:46 pm
Has thanked: 856 times
Been thanked: 311 times

Re: Ukraine and FTX Crypto

Post by Rampager66 »

I keep hearing and seeing it but everyone who quotes it provides zero evidence of Putin... "trying to restore the old Soviet empire".... because there isn't any. :?
But just like on the View, It apparently becomes fact upon it's mere mention.... :roll:
And we should do more then the rest of the world combined to save those innocent angels in the Ukraine who have never done a damn thing wrong because MSM said so.... even at the expense of our own Country.... :shock:
Defend Nazi's because Russia Russia Russia and Trump Trump Trump live rent free 24/7/365 in weak gullible minds.... :P
At least they get to feel good about themselves with the constant virtue signaling that does SFA for America or it's people... so at least there's that! :(


User avatar
RGtheFirst
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 1263
Joined: January 10th, 2016, 5:19 am
Has thanked: 150 times
Been thanked: 129 times

Re: Ukraine and FTX Crypto

Post by RGtheFirst »

Rampager66 wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 11:01 pm I keep hearing and seeing it but everyone who quotes it provides zero evidence of Putin... "trying to restore the old Soviet empire".... because there isn't any. :?
But just like on the View, It apparently becomes fact upon it's mere mention.... :roll:
And we should do more then the rest of the world combined to save those innocent angels in the Ukraine who have never done a damn thing wrong because MSM said so.... even at the expense of our own Country.... :shock:
Defend Nazi's because Russia Russia Russia and Trump Trump Trump live rent free 24/7/365 in weak gullible minds.... :P
At least they get to feel good about themselves with the constant virtue signaling that does SFA for America or it's people... so at least there's that! :(
Very hard to comprehend that there are half of our countrymen walking around, believing all of this leftist disarray, carrying the torch, dyed in the wool, even after the facts are in!
I honestly am very saddened by it, but hey, the Buckeyes are in!
Russia now, is willing to negotiate with our perceived Intellectual Oligarchy… our main enemy is of course the NWO, hands down, and Schwab believes that China is the bellwether. So, that pretty much sums it up, but China is in big trouble economically and socially. if we had a true American in the White House, we could not only bring China to their knees, along with NK and the Middle East, especially Iran. Sadly we have a compliant puppeteer regime, pushing us right off of “their” proverbial cliff. All whilst the left even lauds, gloats over it. Go to Twitter for a moment, rampant Trump hate, viral Trump hate.
How far this country has fallen, in such a short time, and we still have AT LEAST another summer of it.


User avatar
Rammer
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 1882
Joined: January 13th, 2016, 12:17 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 95 times

Re: Ukraine and FTX Crypto

Post by Rammer »

Rampager66 wrote: December 3rd, 2022, 11:01 pm I keep hearing and seeing it but everyone who quotes it provides zero evidence of Putin... "trying to restore the old Soviet empire".... because there isn't any. :?
But just like on the View, It apparently becomes fact upon it's mere mention.... :roll:
And we should do more then the rest of the world combined to save those innocent angels in the Ukraine who have never done a damn thing wrong because MSM said so.... even at the expense of our own Country.... :shock:
Defend Nazi's because Russia Russia Russia and Trump Trump Trump live rent free 24/7/365 in weak gullible minds.... :P
At least they get to feel good about themselves with the constant virtue signaling that does SFA for America or it's people... so at least there's that! :(

First and foremost, I judge him by his actions, not words. His invasion itself and attempts to control, annex old Soviet Union territories are proof enough for me. But that being said, there are lots and lots of quotes too from him directly and also his supporters, generals, etc . All you have to do is google them. This is from him, directly and goes way back to 2006. Since then he has done everything in his power to reverse what he sees is a genuine tragedy.

“First and foremost it is worth acknowledging that the demise of the Soviet Union was the greatest geopolitical catastrophe of the century,” Putin said. “As for the Russian people, it became a genuine tragedy. Tens of millions of our fellow citizens and countrymen found themselves beyond the fringes of Russian territory.

“The epidemic of collapse has spilled over to Russia itself,”

Like i said, one of many many quotes, and this one goes way back to 2006. It is pretty clear that he has done everything in his power to go back to those good old days... The over the top propaganda about nazi's and demonizing the Ukrainians - it was meant for his own people to justify his actions. I cannot believe that there are actually American's like you that have that have bought into this clumsy Russian state propaganda.


Post Reply

Los Angeles Rams 2022 Schedule
Day Date Opp Get Tickets
Thu September 8 Details Tickets
Sun September 18 Details Tickets
Sun September 25 Details @ Tickets
Mon October 3 Details @ Tickets
Sun October 9 Details Tickets
Sun October 16 Details Tickets
Sun October 30 Details Tickets
Sun November 6 Details @ Tickets
Sun November 13 Details Tickets
Sun November 20 Details @ Tickets
Sun November 27 Details @ Tickets
Sun December 4 Details Tickets
Thu December 8 Details Tickets
Mon December 19 Details @ Tickets
Sun December 25 Details Tickets
Sun January 1 Details @ Tickets
Sun January 8 Details @ Tickets


Los Angeles Rams Gear - Save Up To 70%
Image Map