The whisperer…

Humor, Politics, News and Other Topics NOT Related to Football.

Moderator: UplandRam

RGtheFirst
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member

The whisperer…

Post by RGtheFirst »

Said they’re locked next to his Corvette…

So many felonies, and nothing but excuses from the left, he turned them in, right away, the next day… all bobbing their heads in unison.

I will say the timing is peculiar, not such as the R’s are after payback already, but the DS is tired of this buffoon.

On another note, have you seen anything on 15 minute cities, having a trial run in Oxbow, it’s funny, people are just running over the cones. The whole “concept” is to keep you in your ZONE which consists of about 60 miles, requires a pass to go out of your zone, and can only do so once a month. This is the genesis of such evil, basically a communist standard way of living…

Don’t blink Cali…

ocram23
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member

Re: The whisperer…

Post by ocram23 »

RGtheFirst wrote: January 12th, 2023, 9:48 am Said they’re locked next to his Corvette…

So many felonies, and nothing but excuses from the left, he turned them in, right away, the next day… all bobbing their heads in unison.

I will say the timing is peculiar, not such as the R’s are after payback already, but the DS is tired of this buffoon.

On another note, have you seen anything on 15 minute cities, having a trial run in Oxbow, it’s funny, people are just running over the cones. The whole “concept” is to keep you in your ZONE which consists of about 60 miles, requires a pass to go out of your zone, and can only do so once a month. This is the genesis of such evil, basically a communist standard way of living…

Don’t blink Cali…
OMG that was too funny. This yahoo had the balls to go after Trump and he is doing the same thing. It is amazing to me that every administration has been caught doing this yet Trump is the only one where the FBI makes this big deal about it. And look at the liberal media what are they saying about it??? absolutely nothing

RGtheFirst
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member

Post by RGtheFirst »

ocram23 wrote: January 12th, 2023, 9:50 am
RGtheFirst wrote: January 12th, 2023, 9:48 am Said they’re locked next to his Corvette…

Don’t blink Cali…
OMG that was too funny. This yahoo had the balls to go after Trump and he is doing the same thing. It is amazing to me that every administration has been caught doing this yet Trump is the only one where the FBI makes this big deal about it. And look at the liberal media what are they saying about it??? absolutely nothing
If that wasn’t the classic wagging the dog… msn and cnn weren’t even covering it.

ocram23
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member

Post by ocram23 »

RGtheFirst wrote: January 12th, 2023, 11:55 am
ocram23 wrote: January 12th, 2023, 9:50 am

If that wasn’t the classic wagging the dog… msn and cnn weren’t even covering it.
hence why those 2 stations viewership is in the tubes and have zero credibility

ocram23
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member

Post by ocram23 »

the more I listen to the response the more I laugh. " hey pal it was in my garage next to my vintage corvette and the garage was locked."
what a moron

RGtheFirst
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member

Post by RGtheFirst »

This is definitely looking like an inside hitjob…

If Trump said anything even remotely this pitiful…

Rammer
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member

Post by Rammer »

Yeah, definitely an inside hit job. The Dems, the justice dept. - they didn't suddenly turn so ethical. The timing of this, just as it looks like Biden is going to run again. They are stopping it from the inside..

ocram23
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member

Post by ocram23 »

Rammer wrote: January 16th, 2023, 7:50 am Yeah, definitely an inside hit job. The Dems, the justice dept. - they didn't suddenly turn so ethical. The timing of this, just as it looks like Biden is going to run again. They are stopping it from the inside..
OR just maybe that BIden is that dumb. he is by far the worst President since Carter. nothing he does surprises me

HellRam
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member

Post by HellRam »

Rammer wrote: January 16th, 2023, 7:50 am Yeah, definitely an inside hit job. The Dems, the justice dept. - they didn't suddenly turn so ethical. The timing of this, just as it looks like Biden is going to run again. They are stopping it from the inside..
According to a few sources this is very likely! I mean they denied even the existence of Hunters laptop but now they want to expose that Biden had classified documents. The establishment is ready for a new face in 2024. Of course though the agenda will be the same and probably even more extreme then Bidens Presidency. They just want someone who appears more competent all while doubling down on more of the same.

ocram23
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member

Post by ocram23 »

HellRam wrote: January 16th, 2023, 2:12 pm
According to a few sources this is very likely! I mean they denied even the existence of Hunters laptop but now they want to expose that Biden had classified documents. The establishment is ready for a new face in 2024. Of course though the agenda will be the same and probably even more extreme then Bidens Presidency. They just want someone who appears more competent all while doubling down on more of the same.
this is about an extremely arrogant old fool who thinks he can do whatever he wants. they have now found docs in 3 separate locations. total buffoon.

HellRam
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member

Post by HellRam »

ocram23 wrote: January 16th, 2023, 6:13 pm
HellRam wrote: January 16th, 2023, 2:12 pm

this is about an extremely arrogant old fool who thinks he can do whatever he wants. they have now found docs in 3 separate locations. total buffoon.
They all can do whatever they want! Hell, Hillary's situation was far worse. She actually destroyed classified information.

Rammer
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member

Post by Rammer »

HellRam wrote: January 16th, 2023, 10:29 pm
ocram23 wrote: January 16th, 2023, 6:13 pm

They all can do whatever they want! Hell, Hillary's situation was far worse. She actually destroyed classified information.
Yep, they didn't seem to care about any of this until they made a decision that it was time to care. .... But imagine that for years this guy has had classified documents sitting in his garage. I wonder how many people knew that they were there and elsewhere in his house. I wonder how secure that really is. Does he have just a four digit code on his opener, like me? Do they forget and leave the garage door it open sometimes?

ocram23
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member

Post by ocram23 »

Rammer wrote: January 17th, 2023, 6:30 am
HellRam wrote: January 16th, 2023, 10:29 pm

Yep, they didn't seem to care about any of this until they made a decision that it was time to care. .... But imagine that for years this guy has had classified documents sitting in his garage. I wonder how many people knew that they were there and elsewhere in his house. I wonder how secure that really is. Does he have just a four digit code on his opener, like me? Do they forget and leave the garage door it open sometimes?
hey come on man they were safe right next to his corvette and oh by the way the garage was locked