Discussion On The Los Angeles Rams

Moderator: UplandRam

UplandRam
The Endless Editor
The Endless Editor

OL Max Pircher’s third NFL season could shock everyone

Post by UplandRam »

Maybe… just maybe…

“ In preseason games, he was the angry Rams offensive lineman who was frequently spotted pancaking a defender or simply driving him backward off the line of scrimmage down the football field.”

https://ramblinfan.com/2023/01/24/ol-ma ... -everyone/

Our Discussion Forums Over 160 Sports Forums.
Rams Tickets Discounts on Rams Tickets.
Rams Gear On Sale Shirts, Jerseys, Hats, and more.
Rams Memorabilia A great selection of Rams Memorabilia.
ocram23
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member

Re: OL Max Pircher’s third NFL season could shock everyone

Post by ocram23 »

here we go the Rams PR campaign to try to simmer down the fan base about the OL. I hope you are right Upland but personally I am so sick and tired of them putting dogshit into the game expecting great things.

Remember this quote
" You can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit "

UplandRam
The Endless Editor
The Endless Editor

Post by UplandRam »

ocram23 wrote: January 24th, 2023, 8:41 pm here we go the Rams PR campaign to try to simmer down the fan base about the OL. I hope you are right Upland but personally I am so sick and tired of them putting dogshit into the game expecting great things.

Remember this quote
A month ago or so, I did some deep reading on this guy. While I am not ready to put a gold jacket on this guy, the one thing that stood out to me is how athletic he is. Played soccer and handball at a high level and quick hands are very important for an offensive lineman. The other thing he seems to have a mean streak… something most of our offensive lineman seem to lack.

I like to root for the underdog and coming from where he came from, I would bet he is working harder than most of the other guys.

It would be a great story if he turns out to be a gem…
Like you, I am not holding my breath, but ya never know..

Our Discussion Forums Over 160 Sports Forums.
Rams Tickets Discounts on Rams Tickets.
Rams Gear On Sale Shirts, Jerseys, Hats, and more.
Rams Memorabilia A great selection of Rams Memorabilia.
ocram23
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member

Post by ocram23 »

UplandRam wrote: January 24th, 2023, 9:09 pm
ocram23 wrote: January 24th, 2023, 8:41 pm here we go the Rams PR campaign to try to simmer down the fan base about the OL. I hope you are right Upland but personally I am so sick and tired of them putting dogshit into the game expecting great things.

Remember this quote
A month ago or so, I did some deep reading on this guy. While I am not ready to put a gold jacket on this guy, the one thing that stood out to me is how athletic he is. Played soccer and handball at a high level and quick hands are very important for an offensive lineman. The other thing he seems to have a mean streak… something most of our offensive lineman seem to lack.

I like to root for the underdog and coming from where he came from, I would bet he is working harder than most of the other guys.

It would be a great story if he turns out to be a gem…
Like you, I am not holding my breath, but ya never know..
well I will be rooting for him as well. would love to see him get some playing time next year.

RAMFAN71
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member

Post by RAMFAN71 »

Don't we all hope we have angry road graders on the OL? I hope you are right, and if he is all that- he will make the team and even play. Talk is cheap. These guys gotta compete for the spot, and we need to upgrade the competition. Lets see what a REAL LT looks like..a REAL RG. And then see if Pircher and others can beat out each other for the job. That's all. There's no way I will buy into the "we have the guys" theory. We don't. Yet.

"60% OF THE TIME........IT WORKS EVERY TIME"