At least 300 dead, Israeli PM Netanyahu declares 'war' after Hamas terrorists launch massive attack!

Favorite TV Shows, Music, Humor, Politics, News, and Other Topics not Related to Football

Moderator: GlendoraRam

User avatar
HellRam
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 2401
Joined: June 22nd, 2015, 10:17 pm
Has thanked: 404 times
Been thanked: 731 times
Contact:

Re: At least 300 dead, Israeli PM Netanyahu declares 'war' after Hamas terrorists launch massive attack!

Post by HellRam »

Henry VIII wrote: October 12th, 2023, 10:01 am
HellRam wrote: October 12th, 2023, 9:26 am

Meh.

I'm able to take the emotions out of it and just accept reality. And that reality is... it took major failures from many different branches of governments for this to happen. I get it. You're a pom pom waver. That's fine. I'm just not going to pretend everything is all good because that's what I want to believe. Nobody said the IDF won't make right of this wrong. But considering how soft Israel has been on terrorism in recent history. Some people are questioning why they are using the same tactics when stronger measures are required. It's a fair question. But yes I know anything that doesn't fit your narrative is "trolling". Classic stuff from you lol.
More mish mash mumbo jumbo from you lol..after I pointed out facts..that your BS reports are saying are just for show..facts have nothing to do with one’s emotions lol..and yes you are the definition of a classic Troll 🧌 ..that's been overwhelmingly obvious on here..others have pointed this out. But go have another beer to help with your hangover..with your back stabbing buddies 😀 I hear the bars up there open early.
Nobody disagreed with your "facts" child. Though they do come from a pom pom wavers perspective and do not truly explain everything in totality. Intelligent people all over the world are questioning Isreal right now. Just like they are/have been the USA recently. That's fact no matter how much it bothers you.

Maybe one day you'll understand what it means to be a man and have the self-awareness to call things as they are and not as you perceive them.

Edit: And you obviously don't understand why the media wants to hype the Gaza destruction. Not surprising from a child who uses the word "troll".
User avatar
ocram23
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 6253
Joined: October 15th, 2019, 6:12 pm
Has thanked: 613 times
Been thanked: 1301 times
Contact:

Re: At least 300 dead, Israeli PM Netanyahu declares 'war' after Hamas terrorists launch massive attack!

Post by ocram23 »

HellRam wrote: October 12th, 2023, 1:22 am
Henry VIII wrote: October 11th, 2023, 11:53 pm You do know what a knock knock bomb or a roof knock is right?..and in prior missile attacks the IDF would actually call in advance to warn citizens to get out of the building before they bombed it..they have killed multiple senior Hamas leaders in the past few days..not a lot has happened on the ground yet..because they have had to call up in excess of 300k reservist they don't have very large standing army..and most of them are now being deployed to the border with Lebanon in case of Hezbollah decides to strike across their shared border.
That's just it. If the citizens know of a "knock knock bomb". The word also works its way to Hamas. They didn't build tunnels for shit and giggles. I'm just going by reports. Not msm resports.

Regardless, they should have never been this ill-prepared to begin with.. The attack itself and to the extent it was all happened because of complacency and bureaucracy.
I am trying to understand your take on this tragedy. Yes Israel's security lapse at the beginning is concerning but the facts are simple. Hamas are bloody terrorists and everyone of them should be killed. what they have done to women and children is beyond disgusting. This shit would not have happened if Trump was in office.
User avatar
HellRam
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 2401
Joined: June 22nd, 2015, 10:17 pm
Has thanked: 404 times
Been thanked: 731 times
Contact:

Re: At least 300 dead, Israeli PM Netanyahu declares 'war' after Hamas terrorists launch massive attack!

Post by HellRam »

ocram23 wrote: October 12th, 2023, 10:19 am
HellRam wrote: October 12th, 2023, 1:22 am

That's just it. If the citizens know of a "knock knock bomb". The word also works its way to Hamas. They didn't build tunnels for shit and giggles. I'm just going by reports. Not msm resports.

Regardless, they should have never been this ill-prepared to begin with.. The attack itself and to the extent it was all happened because of complacency and bureaucracy.
I am trying to understand your take on this tragedy. Yes Israel's security lapse at the beginning is concerning but the facts are simple. Hamas are bloody terrorists and everyone of them should be killed. what they have done to women and children is beyond disgusting. This shit would not have happened if Trump was in office.
Umm that's exactly what I'm saying!
User avatar
Henry VIII
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 1425
Joined: September 12th, 2016, 10:10 pm
Has thanked: 1374 times
Been thanked: 446 times
Contact:

Re: At least 300 dead, Israeli PM Netanyahu declares 'war' after Hamas terrorists launch massive attack!

Post by Henry VIII »

HellRam wrote: October 12th, 2023, 10:08 am
Henry VIII wrote: October 12th, 2023, 10:01 am

More mish mash mumbo jumbo from you lol..after I pointed out facts..that your BS reports are saying are just for show..facts have nothing to do with one’s emotions lol..and yes you are the definition of a classic Troll 🧌 ..that's been overwhelmingly obvious on here..others have pointed this out. But go have another beer to help with your hangover..with your back stabbing buddies 😀 I hear the bars up there open early.
Nobody disagreed with your "facts" child. Though they do come from a pom pom wavers perspective and do not truly explain everything in totality. Intelligent people all over the world are questioning Isreal right now. Just like they are/have been the USA recently. That's fact no matter how much it bothers you.

Maybe one day you'll understand what it means to be a man and have the self-awareness to call things as they are and not as you perceive them.

Edit: And you obviously don't understand why the media wants to hype the Gaza destruction. Not surprising from a child who uses the word "troll".
Well when a Troll tells says he's listening and hearing that they are blowing up buildings for show..that definitely is MSM talking points..but being a man Troll it's to difficult to see over the steering wheel for oneself..and yes Troll you disagreed with my post pointing out facts..by answering meh..your BS facts came from listening to some idiot on your morning commute..to your neighborhood bar. I have mentioned about Israel not living up to its reputation and its ability..plus the failure of the world's intelligence community as a whole..
Get ready, little lady. Hell is coming to breakfast.
User avatar
HellRam
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 2401
Joined: June 22nd, 2015, 10:17 pm
Has thanked: 404 times
Been thanked: 731 times
Contact:

Re: At least 300 dead, Israeli PM Netanyahu declares 'war' after Hamas terrorists launch massive attack!

Post by HellRam »

Henry VIII wrote: October 12th, 2023, 10:50 am
HellRam wrote: October 12th, 2023, 10:08 am

Nobody disagreed with your "facts" child. Though they do come from a pom pom wavers perspective and do not truly explain everything in totality. Intelligent people all over the world are questioning Isreal right now. Just like they are/have been the USA recently. That's fact no matter how much it bothers you.

Maybe one day you'll understand what it means to be a man and have the self-awareness to call things as they are and not as you perceive them.

Edit: And you obviously don't understand why the media wants to hype the Gaza destruction. Not surprising from a child who uses the word "troll".
Well when a Troll tells says he's listening and hearing that they are blowing up buildings for show..that definitely is MSM talking points..but being a man Troll it's to difficult to see over the steering wheel for oneself..and yes Troll you disagreed with my post pointing out facts..by answering meh..your BS facts came from listening to some idiot on your morning commute..to your neighborhood bar. I have mentioned about Israel not living up to its reputation and its ability..plus the failure of the world's intelligence community as a whole..
No Henry, msm talking points are....."Isreal is destroying Gaza", "Isreal commits war crimes", ect. Again they want the story line Israel is bad and the oppresor. And unfortunately Isreal abides to that storyline too much when they should be in show no mercy mode.

Now the reality is quite the opposite. Isreal has been very soft and complacent with Hamas. Ala the terrorists attack with very little push back to date. I'd imagine (hope) that would change after this. And yes people in the know are saying the blowing up of empty building is more a "show" of force. Obviously, it does some impact. Nobody is saying otherwise. But in the grand scheme of Hamas leadership and operations. Its miniscule at this time. Blowing up of "terrorists" buildings has happened for decades. Guess what? We still have terrorists and terrorists attacks.

Call me at troll for speaking truth. I don't care. I think it shows how small and insecure of a man you are that anyone with a opinion other than yours is a "troll". Sorry dude the opinion of children such as yourself means nothing to me. Keep trying.
User avatar
HellRam
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 2401
Joined: June 22nd, 2015, 10:17 pm
Has thanked: 404 times
Been thanked: 731 times
Contact:

Re: At least 300 dead, Israeli PM Netanyahu declares 'war' after Hamas terrorists launch massive attack!

Post by HellRam »

Anyways, I'm off to the Warner Mountains for a hunting trip. I'll be back Saturday evening and we can continue our pleasantries.
User avatar
Henry VIII
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 1425
Joined: September 12th, 2016, 10:10 pm
Has thanked: 1374 times
Been thanked: 446 times
Contact:

Re: At least 300 dead, Israeli PM Netanyahu declares 'war' after Hamas terrorists launch massive attack!

Post by Henry VIII »

No you are repeating those bombing of buildings is for show is 100% MSM..yet you are the one who is listening to the pom pom morons you accuse me of? What you are posting has very little truth to it..and the proof was the buildings being bombed was only for show..but yet when I pointed out that they use apartments and buildings for their tunneling operations you said meh..you can't have it both way..but that's what Trolls do..they come in..say a bunch of crap then try and backtrack saying no one is arguing with your post..hey good luck on your hunting trip..
Get ready, little lady. Hell is coming to breakfast.
User avatar
HellRam
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 2401
Joined: June 22nd, 2015, 10:17 pm
Has thanked: 404 times
Been thanked: 731 times
Contact:

Re: At least 300 dead, Israeli PM Netanyahu declares 'war' after Hamas terrorists launch massive attack!

Post by HellRam »

Henry VIII wrote: October 12th, 2023, 11:25 am No you are repeating those bombing of buildings is for show is 100% MSM..yet you said you were listening to the pom pom morons you accuse me of? What you are posting has very little truth to it..and the proof was the buildings being bombed was only for show..but yet when I pointed out that they use apartments and buildings for their tunneling operations you said meh..you can't have it both way..but that's what Trolls do..they come in..say a bunch of crap then try and backtrack saying no one is arguing with your post..hey good luck on your hunting trip..
Not having it both ways. These matters are just too complexfor a simpleton like you.
User avatar
Henry VIII
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 1425
Joined: September 12th, 2016, 10:10 pm
Has thanked: 1374 times
Been thanked: 446 times
Contact:

Re: At least 300 dead, Israeli PM Netanyahu declares 'war' after Hamas terrorists launch massive attack!

Post by Henry VIII »

Maybe instead of your listening to your pom pom BS MSM radio and then posting on here..trying listening to Dennis Prager on your hunting trip..you might learn something..oh and don't accidentally shoot you hunting buddy..dipshit
Last edited by Henry VIII on October 12th, 2023, 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Get ready, little lady. Hell is coming to breakfast.
User avatar
ocram23
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 6253
Joined: October 15th, 2019, 6:12 pm
Has thanked: 613 times
Been thanked: 1301 times
Contact:

Re: At least 300 dead, Israeli PM Netanyahu declares 'war' after Hamas terrorists launch massive attack!

Post by ocram23 »

Henry VIII wrote: October 12th, 2023, 11:33 am Maybe instead of your listening to your pom pom BS MSM radio and then posting on here..trying listening to Dennis Prager on your hunting trip..you might learn something..oh and don't accidentally shot you hunting buddy..dipshit
I used to listen to DP all the time. what station is he on?
User avatar
Henry VIII
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 1425
Joined: September 12th, 2016, 10:10 pm
Has thanked: 1374 times
Been thanked: 446 times
Contact:

Re: At least 300 dead, Israeli PM Netanyahu declares 'war' after Hamas terrorists launch massive attack!

Post by Henry VIII »

ocram23 wrote: October 12th, 2023, 11:52 am
Henry VIII wrote: October 12th, 2023, 11:33 am Maybe instead of your listening to your pom pom BS MSM radio and then posting on here..trying listening to Dennis Prager on your hunting trip..you might learn something..oh and don't accidentally shot you hunting buddy..dipshit
I used to listen to DP all the time. what station is he on?
Heck..he's on a bunch of different stations and times..I usually just stream him by going to his website and listening at work..but HellRam is listening to the Michael Savages of the world..he has good information for the most part..but he definitely goes off the deep end just like Hannity does..Dennis Prager is really good and doesn't get emotional like HellRam and his radio buddies..also try listening to Victor Davis Hanson! He has his own podcasts and the guy is really knowledgeable.. talented and speaks the truth he's the best out there!
Get ready, little lady. Hell is coming to breakfast.
User avatar
ocram23
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 6253
Joined: October 15th, 2019, 6:12 pm
Has thanked: 613 times
Been thanked: 1301 times
Contact:

Re: At least 300 dead, Israeli PM Netanyahu declares 'war' after Hamas terrorists launch massive attack!

Post by ocram23 »

Henry VIII wrote: October 12th, 2023, 12:12 pm
ocram23 wrote: October 12th, 2023, 11:52 am

I used to listen to DP all the time. what station is he on?
Heck..he's on a bunch of different stations and times..I usually just stream him by going to his website and listening at work..but HellRam is listening to the Michael Savages of the world..he has good information for the most part..but he definitely goes off the deep end just like Hannity does..Dennis Prager is really good and doesn't get emotional like HellRam and his radio buddies..also try listening to Victor Davis Hanson! He has his own podcasts and the guy is really knowledgeable.. talented and speaks the truth he's the best out there!
yeah I was watching Hannity last night and he is just too much. He makes some valid pts but he always goes overboard. Hamas said it is going to start broadcasting executions, shit is getting really ugly over there.
These users thanked the author ocram23 for the post:
Henry VIII
Rating: 8.33%
 
User avatar
GlendoraRam
The Big Guy
The Big Guy
Posts: 35055
Joined: January 8th, 2015, 6:19 am
Has thanked: 1865 times
Been thanked: 1226 times
Contact:

Re: At least 300 dead, Israeli PM Netanyahu declares 'war' after Hamas terrorists launch massive attack!

Post by GlendoraRam »

NYPD orders all cops to report in uniform after ex-Hamas chief calls for global protests.

https://nypost.com/2023/10/12/nypd-orde ... tests/amp/

They will go after soft targets, please be alert and diligent.

LAPD as well.
https://ktla.com/news/local-news/lapd-s ... -of-jihad/
These users thanked the author GlendoraRam for the post:
Henry VIII
Rating: 8.33%
 
Rams Gear On Sale - Save up to 70%
Rams Game Tickets - Lowest Prices, No fees.
Officially Licensed Rams Memorabilia on Sale
Visit All Our Forums - Over 160 Sports Forums
User avatar
Henry VIII
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 1425
Joined: September 12th, 2016, 10:10 pm
Has thanked: 1374 times
Been thanked: 446 times
Contact:

Re: At least 300 dead, Israeli PM Netanyahu declares 'war' after Hamas terrorists launch massive attack!

Post by Henry VIII »

ocram23 wrote: October 12th, 2023, 10:19 am
HellRam wrote: October 12th, 2023, 1:22 am

That's just it. If the citizens know of a "knock knock bomb". The word also works its way to Hamas. They didn't build tunnels for shit and giggles. I'm just going by reports. Not msm resports.

Regardless, they should have never been this ill-prepared to begin with.. The attack itself and to the extent it was all happened because of complacency and bureaucracy.
I am trying to understand your take on this tragedy. Yes Israel's security lapse at the beginning is concerning but the facts are simple. Hamas are bloody terrorists and everyone of them should be killed. what they have done to women and children is beyond disgusting. This shit would not have happened if Trump was in office.
You see that's his troll problem no one can understand him..he always has to chime in with negative comments that don't make sense..especially to anything I post..he can't help himself..what's funny is that he thinks his takes are reality..watch like this..when I say..the sky is blue..water is wet..these pretzels are making me thirsty..you can expect his comments to be completely opposed to what I just posted..if and when he even gets back from his hunting trip..if his back stabbing buddies don't shoot him first.
These users thanked the author Henry VIII for the post:
ocram23
Rating: 8.33%
 
Get ready, little lady. Hell is coming to breakfast.
User avatar
Henry VIII
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 1425
Joined: September 12th, 2016, 10:10 pm
Has thanked: 1374 times
Been thanked: 446 times
Contact:

Re: At least 300 dead, Israeli PM Netanyahu declares 'war' after Hamas terrorists launch massive attack!

Post by Henry VIII »

The IDF in a message to the UN: "Within 24 hours - residents of the northern Gaza Strip must evacuate to the south..

It looks like they are going into Gaza with a determination to destroy Hamas..this is going to get very ugly on both sides.


https://www.0404.co.il/?p=921986
These users thanked the author Henry VIII for the post:
GlendoraRam
Rating: 8.33%
 
Get ready, little lady. Hell is coming to breakfast.
User avatar
Henry VIII
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 1425
Joined: September 12th, 2016, 10:10 pm
Has thanked: 1374 times
Been thanked: 446 times
Contact:

Re: At least 300 dead, Israeli PM Netanyahu declares 'war' after Hamas terrorists launch massive attack!

Post by Henry VIII »

Israeli forces entered Gaza for localized raids, IDF tells Fox News..it looks like an operational raids and not the larger ground invasion that is anticipated coming soon.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/israeli-f ... s-fox-news
These users thanked the author Henry VIII for the post (total 2):
GlendoraRam, ocram23
Rating: 16.67%
 
Get ready, little lady. Hell is coming to breakfast.
User avatar
GoldenRam
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 1165
Joined: April 29th, 2017, 9:36 pm
Has thanked: 248 times
Been thanked: 260 times
Contact:

Re: At least 300 dead, Israeli PM Netanyahu declares 'war' after Hamas terrorists launch massive attack!

Post by GoldenRam »

GlendoraRam wrote: October 8th, 2023, 5:07 pm No, the solution is to completely eliminate the Gaza Strip, the West Bank and the Golan Heights. Unifying Israel into a single nation of Jewish people. That’s exactly what I would do and push all the so-called Palestinians back into Jordan, Syria, and Egypt. If Iran steps in, flatted their Nuclear facilities, and ALL THEIR government command and control and political leadership.
Historically 80% of the Palestinian homeland is in Jordan, let them have it back Jordan..
GR .. shaken not stirred
User avatar
GoldenRam
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 1165
Joined: April 29th, 2017, 9:36 pm
Has thanked: 248 times
Been thanked: 260 times
Contact:

Re: At least 300 dead, Israeli PM Netanyahu declares 'war' after Hamas terrorists launch massive attack!

Post by GoldenRam »

HellRam wrote: October 9th, 2023, 5:23 pm
Henry VIII wrote: October 9th, 2023, 5:01 pm

It's 100% an intelligence lapse..especially that it happened on Bibis watch which is surprising to me..and you can bet that Hezbollah and probably Hamas terrorists have absolutely entered our country at the Southern Border..we will soon see the affects of our governments weaknesses and criminal greed..to gain a new voting block by leaving our borders wide open..we are going to pay a step price. We can expect to see the IDF to really start to hit back in Gaza within the next 48 hours or less..they will set things straight.
Lets hope but they cant even get their own people (hostages) back or protect their own borders. We'll see how much they actually "set straight".
no worse than our failure leading to 9/11. Much of this requires HUMINT which is tough when dealing with terror cells
GR .. shaken not stirred
User avatar
GlendoraRam
The Big Guy
The Big Guy
Posts: 35055
Joined: January 8th, 2015, 6:19 am
Has thanked: 1865 times
Been thanked: 1226 times
Contact:

Re: At least 300 dead, Israeli PM Netanyahu declares 'war' after Hamas terrorists launch massive attack!

Post by GlendoraRam »

GoldenRam wrote: October 13th, 2023, 1:19 pm
GlendoraRam wrote: October 8th, 2023, 5:07 pm No, the solution is to completely eliminate the Gaza Strip, the West Bank and the Golan Heights. Unifying Israel into a single nation of Jewish people. That’s exactly what I would do and push all the so-called Palestinians back into Jordan, Syria, and Egypt. If Iran steps in, flatted their Nuclear facilities, and ALL THEIR government command and control and political leadership.
Historically 80% of the Palestinian homeland is in Jordan, let them have it back Jordan..
You are exactly correct. Jordan is Arab Palestine. Glad you pointed this out. This is not now or ever have been about a
Palestinian homeland, it is all about blind hatred of the Jewish people. Funny how Jordan doesn’t want them there… they don’t want to radical elements on their soil either.
Rams Gear On Sale - Save up to 70%
Rams Game Tickets - Lowest Prices, No fees.
Officially Licensed Rams Memorabilia on Sale
Visit All Our Forums - Over 160 Sports Forums
User avatar
GoldenRam
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 1165
Joined: April 29th, 2017, 9:36 pm
Has thanked: 248 times
Been thanked: 260 times
Contact:

Re: At least 300 dead, Israeli PM Netanyahu declares 'war' after Hamas terrorists launch massive attack!

Post by GoldenRam »

HellRam wrote: October 9th, 2023, 7:28 pm
Henry VIII wrote: October 9th, 2023, 6:47 pm

This is just getting started..and they have rescued some hostages already everything is very fluid right now..overall the Israelis have done a pretty good job protecting their citizens..you realize that they are in a constant state of war and they are completely surrounded by their sworn enemies. This wasn't just a single point of entry on their border. This was completely planned and staged months in advance this was carried out by trained terrorists. I'm not sure if any country could prevent a simultaneous or similar attack. There was a lot of coordination between Hamas.. Hezbollah and Iranian military. It seems you are predisposed to always disagree with everything and quite negative. Sit back and watch..they are already hitting the shit out of them.
We'll see like I said. People on the right have a terrible habit of confusing thier wants with reality. The right has made a terrible habit of just assuming everything will work out because thats what they want to happen. Which breeds complacency. So call me negative or whatever. Personally,I think the world needs a lot more people like me who are willing to speak truth and demand accountability over just speaking feel good feelers rah rah bs that usually translates to nothing productive.


The fact this plan/attack was so big and coordinated. I think that makes it even worse regarding Isreal and the USA. That our intel agencies are so incompetent they couldn't see this coming. 9-11 was one thing. That was a very well planned small attack that created big destruction. Isreal should always be on alert like you said. Yet they we're not. So if anything the point you are trying to make is that much more damning.

Anouther angle is the west and Isreal is turning thier back on God. I dont know how religious you are. But some feel a period of suffering is needed to get closer to God again. There's many ways to look at this. But if you believe the in the bible. You might not get the outcomes you are always hoping for. The end days will be tuberlent.
But you point out another issue. Whose truth is real? Since the PEOPLE on either side most likely know very little of the background of virtually anything, how are they able to claim "truth". Everyone thinks what they know/say is THE truth. To you, what you say is truth, to me, what I say is truth and so on. Education means little as well, since doctor and scientists are now claiming near infinite genders.

I would not call 9/11 a small attack. In numbers, perhaps, but they killed more in one day than Israel has lost in many days. They also struck at the outside edge of the HEART of the country in the process by getting to the Pentagon.

I'll leave the bible to others, since I'm not a reader of what I can consider myth and fairy tale, therefore I'm not versed in the vision of the biblical "end times". Then again, many scholars aren't either, since this wouldn't be the first claim of being in the "end times"

IMO, the human race will eventually destroy itself, without some sort of shared epiphany, which I think as likely as the sky turning rainbow hued before the day is over. People think the word "Human" is somehow meaningful, because in our hubris, we believe it to be true.
In MY truth however, it is just another descriptor, with no particular inherited nobleness or morality than anything before it. We are a race that lives for our basest instincts with much of our attention focused on food, shelter, money and sex. Add in booze, drugs, and the desire for power, and you're not looking at much special in humanity. Sure, some create great art, literature and so on, but even a lot of that is rooted is the base instincts. Then we have those who create unimaginable pain and suffering, Hitler, Stalin, Rome, even the arbitors of religions themselves. So spare me the Grace of sentiments and anything leading to paradise on earth.

Doesn't matter how we arrived at today. Intelligence failures are common. The basic fact is simply Hamas attacked, Israel has the right to counterattack, and Hezbollah has already entered the fray, the money is coming from Iran, which they got from US, so at the end WE are responsible for the attack intelligence failures or not.

If I were Israel I would take Gaza, the Golan Heights back create the best strategic land base for myself and like Korea would mine the fuck out of it. Like Egypt I would flood all know tunnels with seawater, saturate the land with sensors to detect tunneling, and build trenching to deter tanks and I might even place fuel/air explosives in them. I would do my absolute best to prevent any sort of land attack on my soil, and go forward from there
These users thanked the author GoldenRam for the post:
DelMar
Rating: 8.33%
 
GR .. shaken not stirred
User avatar
GoldenRam
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 1165
Joined: April 29th, 2017, 9:36 pm
Has thanked: 248 times
Been thanked: 260 times
Contact:

Re: At least 300 dead, Israeli PM Netanyahu declares 'war' after Hamas terrorists launch massive attack!

Post by GoldenRam »

GlendoraRam wrote: October 11th, 2023, 3:47 pm To add, reports indicate the IDF has found over 60 beheaded bodies of infants and children.
And to think, we have people in power who sympathize with these sub-human animals.
They are simply human. The worst of humanity, but just because we like to ascribe some noble or moral to humanity, doesn't make it so. Too many examples of this and much worse to take that approach, at least IMO
GR .. shaken not stirred
User avatar
GoldenRam
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 1165
Joined: April 29th, 2017, 9:36 pm
Has thanked: 248 times
Been thanked: 260 times
Contact:

Re: At least 300 dead, Israeli PM Netanyahu declares 'war' after Hamas terrorists launch massive attack!

Post by GoldenRam »

Henry VIII wrote: October 11th, 2023, 5:00 pm And you can add to the list of disgusting and sickness at Harvard University and a large % of their professor's..faculty and students..and damn near every other Liberal University in America..Trump is needed more than ever now. We had 4 years of peace..a strong economy and no damn new WARS! This whole thing can really go Hot and bring a lot of shit in our own backyard!
I'm for bulldozing Harvard Yale and whole lot of other Institutions of "Higher" learning
GR .. shaken not stirred
User avatar
GoldenRam
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 1165
Joined: April 29th, 2017, 9:36 pm
Has thanked: 248 times
Been thanked: 260 times
Contact:

Re: At least 300 dead, Israeli PM Netanyahu declares 'war' after Hamas terrorists launch massive attack!

Post by GoldenRam »

Henry VIII wrote: October 11th, 2023, 5:00 pm And you can add to the list of disgusting and sickness at Harvard University and a large % of their professor's..faculty and students..and damn near every other Liberal University in America..Trump is needed more than ever now. We had 4 years of peace..a strong economy and no damn new WARS! This whole thing can really go Hot and bring a lot of shit in our own backyard!
I'm for bulldozing Harvard Yale and whole lot of other Institutions of "Higher" learning
These users thanked the author GoldenRam for the post:
GlendoraRam
Rating: 8.33%
 
GR .. shaken not stirred
User avatar
GlendoraRam
The Big Guy
The Big Guy
Posts: 35055
Joined: January 8th, 2015, 6:19 am
Has thanked: 1865 times
Been thanked: 1226 times
Contact:

Re: At least 300 dead, Israeli PM Netanyahu declares 'war' after Hamas terrorists launch massive attack!

Post by GlendoraRam »

GoldenRam wrote: October 13th, 2023, 2:03 pm
HellRam wrote: October 9th, 2023, 7:28 pm

We'll see like I said. People on the right have a terrible habit of confusing thier wants with reality. The right has made a terrible habit of just assuming everything will work out because thats what they want to happen. Which breeds complacency. So call me negative or whatever. Personally,I think the world needs a lot more people like me who are willing to speak truth and demand accountability over just speaking feel good feelers rah rah bs that usually translates to nothing productive.


The fact this plan/attack was so big and coordinated. I think that makes it even worse regarding Isreal and the USA. That our intel agencies are so incompetent they couldn't see this coming. 9-11 was one thing. That was a very well planned small attack that created big destruction. Isreal should always be on alert like you said. Yet they we're not. So if anything the point you are trying to make is that much more damning.

Anouther angle is the west and Isreal is turning thier back on God. I dont know how religious you are. But some feel a period of suffering is needed to get closer to God again. There's many ways to look at this. But if you believe the in the bible. You might not get the outcomes you are always hoping for. The end days will be tuberlent.
But you point out another issue. Whose truth is real? Since the PEOPLE on either side most likely know very little of the background of virtually anything, how are they able to claim "truth". Everyone thinks what they know/say is THE truth. To you, what you say is truth, to me, what I say is truth and so on. Education means little as well, since doctor and scientists are now claiming near infinite genders.

I would not call 9/11 a small attack. In numbers, perhaps, but they killed more in one day than Israel has lost in many days. They also struck at the outside edge of the HEART of the country in the process by getting to the Pentagon.

I'll leave the bible to others, since I'm not a reader of what I can consider myth and fairy tale, therefore I'm not versed in the vision of the biblical "end times". Then again, many scholars aren't either, since this wouldn't be the first claim of being in the "end times"

IMO, the human race will eventually destroy itself, without some sort of shared epiphany, which I think as likely as the sky turning rainbow hued before the day is over. People think the word "Human" is somehow meaningful, because in our hubris, we believe it to be true.
In MY truth however, it is just another descriptor, with no particular inherited nobleness or morality than anything before it. We are a race that lives for our basest instincts with much of our attention focused on food, shelter, money and sex. Add in booze, drugs, and the desire for power, and you're not looking at much special in humanity. Sure, some create great art, literature and so on, but even a lot of that is rooted is the base instincts. Then we have those who create unimaginable pain and suffering, Hitler, Stalin, Rome, even the arbitors of religions themselves. So spare me the Grace of sentiments and anything leading to paradise on earth.

Doesn't matter how we arrived at today. Intelligence failures are common. The basic fact is simply Hamas attacked, Israel has the right to counterattack, and Hezbollah has already entered the fray, the money is coming from Iran, which they got from US, so at the end WE are responsible for the attack intelligence failures or not.

If I were Israel I would take Gaza, the Golan Heights back create the best strategic land base for myself and like Korea would mine the fuck out of it. Like Egypt I would flood all know tunnels with seawater, saturate the land with sensors to detect tunneling, and build trenching to deter tanks and I might even place fuel/air explosives in them. I would do my absolute best to prevent any sort of land attack on my soil, and go forward from there
Fantastic post!! You are spot on. My thoughts exactly!!
Rams Gear On Sale - Save up to 70%
Rams Game Tickets - Lowest Prices, No fees.
Officially Licensed Rams Memorabilia on Sale
Visit All Our Forums - Over 160 Sports Forums
User avatar
DelMar
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 2488
Joined: January 31st, 2023, 11:01 am
Has thanked: 1067 times
Been thanked: 920 times
Contact:

Re: At least 300 dead, Israeli PM Netanyahu declares 'war' after Hamas terrorists launch massive attack!

Post by DelMar »

GEORGE SOROS ONCE WROTE AN OP-ED DEFENDING HAMAS AGAINST THE UNITED STATES AND ISRAEL

https://www.outkick.com/george-soros-on ... nd-israel/

Remember, this morons kid lives at the White House. He’s now been there… at least 20 times. So why?

https://timesatlantic.com/politics/geor ... ords-show/

Just wait for Biden to start turning and waffling on Israel. Just wait
These users thanked the author DelMar for the post:
Henry VIII
Rating: 8.33%
 
User avatar
ocram23
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 6253
Joined: October 15th, 2019, 6:12 pm
Has thanked: 613 times
Been thanked: 1301 times
Contact:

Re: At least 300 dead, Israeli PM Netanyahu declares 'war' after Hamas terrorists launch massive attack!

Post by ocram23 »

DelMar wrote: October 13th, 2023, 7:08 pm GEORGE SOROS ONCE WROTE AN OP-ED DEFENDING HAMAS AGAINST THE UNITED STATES AND ISRAEL

https://www.outkick.com/george-soros-on ... nd-israel/

Remember, this morons kid lives at the White House. He’s now been there… at least 20 times. So why?

https://timesatlantic.com/politics/geor ... ords-show/

Just wait for Biden to start turning and waffling on Israel. Just wait
he is top 5 on my list to execute. I really hate this man
These users thanked the author ocram23 for the post:
Jodat43
Rating: 8.33%
 
User avatar
GoldenRam
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 1165
Joined: April 29th, 2017, 9:36 pm
Has thanked: 248 times
Been thanked: 260 times
Contact:

Re: At least 300 dead, Israeli PM Netanyahu declares 'war' after Hamas terrorists launch massive attack!

Post by GoldenRam »

GlendoraRam wrote: October 13th, 2023, 1:26 pm
GoldenRam wrote: October 13th, 2023, 1:19 pm

Historically 80% of the Palestinian homeland is in Jordan, let them have it back Jordan..
You are exactly correct. Jordan is Arab Palestine. Glad you pointed this out. This is not now or ever have been about a
Palestinian homeland, it is all about blind hatred of the Jewish people. Funny how Jordan doesn’t want them there… they don’t want to radical elements on their soil either.
Strangely enough, as if by design, Egypt reaffirmed just today that Palestinians will not be allowed in their country, and I read an article that the current people of Palestine are not even Palestinian, they are a people manufactured as Palestinian by the KGB for just this sort of thing.

Seems that Britain has it's hand in as well, shocking I'm sure. The Ottoman Empire ceded the land to the League of Nations, who then ceded to Britain with the proviso to create the mandated Israeli homeland. Britain immediately gave 77% to Arabs to become TransJordan, now just Jordan and used the remaining 23% for the State of Israel. The 1939 Palestinian flag even held a Star of David.

{sort of a shame the name was changed. We could have used it as a transgender homeland, name half built in}
These users thanked the author GoldenRam for the post:
Henry VIII
Rating: 8.33%
 
GR .. shaken not stirred
User avatar
GoldenRam
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 1165
Joined: April 29th, 2017, 9:36 pm
Has thanked: 248 times
Been thanked: 260 times
Contact:

Re: At least 300 dead, Israeli PM Netanyahu declares 'war' after Hamas terrorists launch massive attack!

Post by GoldenRam »

DelMar wrote: October 13th, 2023, 7:08 pm GEORGE SOROS ONCE WROTE AN OP-ED DEFENDING HAMAS AGAINST THE UNITED STATES AND ISRAEL

https://www.outkick.com/george-soros-on ... nd-israel/

Remember, this morons kid lives at the White House. He’s now been there… at least 20 times. So why?

https://timesatlantic.com/politics/geor ... ords-show/

Just wait for Biden to start turning and waffling on Israel. Just wait
Already is. Trying to tie aid for Israel to money for Ukraine
GR .. shaken not stirred
User avatar
Henry VIII
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 1425
Joined: September 12th, 2016, 10:10 pm
Has thanked: 1374 times
Been thanked: 446 times
Contact:

Re: At least 300 dead, Israeli PM Netanyahu declares 'war' after Hamas terrorists launch massive attack!

Post by Henry VIII »

You can trace the Jewish people all the way back to the Judah Kingdom..the Jews were in this exact location as far as back 930 BC in the Kingdom of Israel. Then around 722 BC the Kingdom was invaded by the Assyrians and the Jews were forced to flee south to the Kingdom of Judah and it's Capitol City Jerusalem. Then around 612 BC the Assyrians were overthrown by Babylonia..and around 586 they invaded the Kingdom of Judah and King Solomons Temple was destroyed. The Jews were exiled to Babylon. Then in 538 BC Babylon was defeated and fell to the Persian Empire. Soon after Cyrus the Great decreed freedom and the Jews returned to rebuild the city of Jerusalem and Solomons Tempe. This is just a brief history of the Jews and Israel. There's much more to their history..people who say the Jews stole this land from them don't know history. Palestine and the Palestinians are made up by Governments from different Countries..
These users thanked the author Henry VIII for the post (total 2):
GlendoraRam, DelMar
Rating: 16.67%
 
Get ready, little lady. Hell is coming to breakfast.
User avatar
Henry VIII
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 1425
Joined: September 12th, 2016, 10:10 pm
Has thanked: 1374 times
Been thanked: 446 times
Contact:

Re: At least 300 dead, Israeli PM Netanyahu declares 'war' after Hamas terrorists launch massive attack!

Post by Henry VIII »

HellRam wrote: October 15th, 2023, 1:51 pm
Henry VIII wrote: October 15th, 2023, 1:50 pm

Typo? ya ok..was "someone stealing a plane and wrecking them into some buildings"..just a typo? :roll:
No, that wasn't. But that is what happened. Dont get mad at me because you don't understand simple facts.
Boom there it is..Dismissive of 9/11..simple fact is you basically said that someone stole some planes and wrecked them into some buildings right?..the Pentagon and the Twin World Trade Towers weren't just some buildings..Ignoramus!
Get ready, little lady. Hell is coming to breakfast.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests