UFO's ... Let's debate.

Everything NOT related to Rams football here.
User avatar
DMRamFan
Hall of Famer
Posts: 6313
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:48 am
Location: Orange County, CA
Has thanked: 71 times
Been thanked: 58 times

Fri May 14, 2021 4:19 pm

OK Guys...Do aliens exist or are these just top secret gov spy machines?

Video taken aboard a US Navy ship off the coast of San Diego shows a mysterious, spherical object flying in the air before disappearing into the ocean, reports said Friday 5/14/21.



Video shows an encounter between U.S. fighter jets and “anomalous aerial vehicles.

http://wapo.st/2zkUu3Z



Thanks to Trump-era covid relief bill, a UFO report may soon be public — and it’ll be big, ex-official says

What say guys?



toast49
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5454
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:26 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 12 times
Contact:

Fri May 14, 2021 4:43 pm

I think given the vast distances in our own galaxy, let alone the distance between galaxies makes it extremely unlikely we are or have been visited by Aliens :mrgreen:
Now UFO is simply something not indentified. Drone tech is possible.


Go Rams

Rams since '66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 689
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:07 pm
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 14 times
Contact:

Fri May 14, 2021 9:50 pm

Rams57 wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 8:31 pm
Mankind has recorded contact for thousands of years. There are quite a few good photos and vids that are pre drones. Mulit-verse with portals, worm holes to travel thru, using tech that may be a million years ahead of humans. We have Nanzi Pelosi , Maxine Waters and AOC making our laws, we are NOT VERY ADVANCED. I HAVE PROOF MAXINE WATERS IS AN ALIEN. Photo below.
I just watched that MMBT video you posted and if I can believe that was music, than I'm on board with any any ancient alien stuff you want to throw at me :shock: :shock:



Ants
Hall of Famer
Posts: 6542
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am
Been thanked: 8 times
Contact:

Sat May 15, 2021 7:11 am

Rams57 wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 12:03 am
These are the fun paintings.
I find it funny when people point out pictures, paintings, carvings, etc from centuries ago, and then try to get into the artists head to define what was actually meant.


I also find it funny when people say something like, "the odds of us being alone in the universe are so long, there just HAS TO BE other worlds with life out there"

Um...2 things:

1) God can do whatever he wants - so if he created other creatures out there, that's the way it goes.

2) For those who think that God has nothing to do with it: The odds of us being on this planet - coming from some sort of primordial bacteria or whatever - is SO SLIM, the odds of it happening somewhere else is very unlikely. You people want to believe that somehow all of THIS came from nothing. Well, "stuff" doesn't just decide to organize over time to become something else. That rock in your back yard will either be a rock, or break down to a pile of dirt over the next million years. It won't "decide" to become a grass seed or something.
Look at it this way: when one person wins the Mega Millions, is your immediate thought, "surely if ONE person won, there has to be other winners!!!" :? :roll:
No. The fact that even ONE person won that week is amazing. There are weeks when NOBODY wins. And that example is just playing with numbers. When you get into "creating" life...that's a whole other ball game. :idea:
Some food for thought. :idea:


The Los Angeles Rams - Making the NFL Great Again. 8-)

User avatar
DMRamFan
Hall of Famer
Posts: 6313
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:48 am
Location: Orange County, CA
Has thanked: 71 times
Been thanked: 58 times

Sat May 15, 2021 7:20 am

Ants wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 7:11 am
Rams57 wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 12:03 am
These are the fun paintings.
I find it funny when people point out pictures, paintings, carvings, etc from centuries ago, and then try to get into the artists head to define what was actually meant.


I also find it funny when people say something like, "the odds of us being alone in the universe are so long, there just HAS TO BE other worlds with life out there"

Um...2 things:

1) God can do whatever he wants - so if he created other creatures out there, that's the way it goes.

2) For those who think that God has nothing to do with it: The odds of us being on this planet - coming from some sort of primordial bacteria or whatever - is SO SLIM, the odds of it happening somewhere else is very unlikely. You people want to believe that somehow all of THIS came from nothing. Well, "stuff" doesn't just decide to organize over time to become something else. That rock in your back yard will either be a rock, or break down to a pile of dirt over the next million years. It won't "decide" to become a grass seed or something.
Look at it this way: when one person wins the Mega Millions, is your immediate thought, "surely if ONE person won, there has to be other winners!!!" :? :roll:
No. The fact that even ONE person won that week is amazing. There are weeks when NOBODY wins. And that example is just playing with numbers. When you get into "creating" life...that's a whole other ball game. :idea:
Some food for thought. :idea:
I’ve never understood how anyone believes we just evolved. Blows my mind. You watch the birth of a child. You see how our bodies are made. So many things where you just look at and think ‘how in the heck can anyone believe it was just a Big Bang and we all started out as a fish?

Blows my mind. Awesome to have a creator.



Rams since '66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 689
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:07 pm
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 14 times
Contact:

Sat May 15, 2021 12:24 pm

* UFOs - Plenty of evidence that they exist. I'm not aware of any conclusive evidence of what they are or where might originate. Just guesswork.
* There are plenty of odd paintings, drawings, carvings, stories etc throughout history. Many that parallel across disparate cultures. I agree that we can't know for sure what was in the heads of the creators but all that means is that every logical possibility is on the table until evidence rules it out.
* I had the good fortune many years ago to visit Egypt and see a number of their archaeological wonders. I saw their early pyramids which looked like 100 ft high rubble mounds covered in hieroglyphs, then seeing the amazing pyramids of Giza, allegedly built 100 years later which were 350 - 480 ft, phenomenally constructed and devoid of glyphs, the seeing pyramids allegedly built 100 years later still that were back to 100 ft high primitives covered in glyphs. The logic has eluded me to this day and the evidence for putting the Giza pyramids at 2550 BC is paltry at best. It made me realize that our knowledge of the past is very incomplete and the mainstream scientific community's brush off of any questioning of their dogma is no different than their treatment of questioning earth being at the center of the universe 500 years ago (sans the stake burning).



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 15823
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm
Contact:

Sat May 15, 2021 12:54 pm

“Because otherwise this would all be meaningless to me..”

Lol

There’s absolutely life on other planets.

Life that can travel interstellar? Seems like a big pull based on our current understanding of physics... but.. that’s current.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

User avatar
clevelandrams
Hall of Famer
Posts: 2900
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:19 pm
Location: Oregon/California
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 3 times
Contact:

Sat May 15, 2021 2:51 pm

They don't exist.
But the govt will do something that makes you think they do as part of this whole nwo.
Or they'll have some jesus moment that's not real either .
From 2015

http://in5d.com/what-is-project-bluebeam/



Ants
Hall of Famer
Posts: 6542
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am
Been thanked: 8 times
Contact:

Sat May 15, 2021 2:58 pm

Dick84 wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 12:54 pm


There’s absolutely life on other planets.


"absolutely" :lol:
Ok, I gotta write this down: "absolutely life on other planets...Trump collusion..." :lol:

Anything else you want to add to your "Manifesto of Certainties"? :lol:


The Los Angeles Rams - Making the NFL Great Again. 8-)

Ants
Hall of Famer
Posts: 6542
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am
Been thanked: 8 times
Contact:

Sat May 15, 2021 3:01 pm

clevelandrams wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 2:51 pm
They don't exist.
But the govt will do something that makes you think they do as part of this whole nwo.
I suspect, after "climate science" fails, this will be the government's last chance to appear to be the saviors. "We have learned that intergalactic aliens do indeed exist, and they do NOT come in peace. I'm from the government, and I'm here to help" :lol:


The Los Angeles Rams - Making the NFL Great Again. 8-)

User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 15823
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm
Contact:

Sat May 15, 2021 3:33 pm

Ants wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 2:58 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 12:54 pm


There’s absolutely life on other planets.


"absolutely" :lol:
Ok, I gotta write this down: "absolutely life on other planets...Trump collusion..." :lol:

Anything else you want to add to your "Manifesto of Certainties"? :lol:
Math.

Thinking there isn’t is a function of the same defect that makes you think there’s a God that thinks you matter.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

Rams since '66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 689
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:07 pm
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 14 times
Contact:

Sat May 15, 2021 5:59 pm

Does life exist elsewhere in the universe? Absolutely yes. It has been demonstrated that earth life can exist and thrive in space vacuum and viable methods for transferring earth life to other planets have also been demonstrated. Even if you take the most constraining view that life originated on earth 6200 years ago, that is more than enough time for earth life to have reached nearby planets and moons. If you subscribe to the mainstream science view that the earth has supported life for over 4 billion years, it is practically a given that earth life has reached far into the galaxy with time to gain footholds in a number of places.



User avatar
DMRamFan
Hall of Famer
Posts: 6313
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:48 am
Location: Orange County, CA
Has thanked: 71 times
Been thanked: 58 times

Sat May 15, 2021 6:10 pm

Ants wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 3:01 pm
clevelandrams wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 2:51 pm
They don't exist.
But the govt will do something that makes you think they do as part of this whole nwo.
I suspect, after "climate science" fails, this will be the government's last chance to appear to be the saviors. "We have learned that intergalactic aliens do indeed exist, and they do NOT come in peace. I'm from the government, and I'm here to help" :lol:
Exactly... and we call them Democrats.



Rams since '66
Hall of Famer
Posts: 689
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:07 pm
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 14 times
Contact:

Sat May 15, 2021 9:11 pm

Rams57 wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 8:24 pm
Humans used to interact with Dogmen. Alexander the Great said he visited a Greek island inhabited by dog headed people. St. Christopher was said to be a Dogman. In modern times, Dogmen are reported as being powerfully built , pointed ears on top of head, hanging arms with long clawed hands, 7 to 10 ft. tall. Having the classic werewolf appearance , they are said to exude pure evil. There are reports of these things by police and border patrol agents.
Border Patrol? Then we can definitely rule out Kamala. I can attest that she's never been near them.



User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 15823
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm
Contact:

Sat May 15, 2021 10:18 pm

Rams since '66 wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 5:59 pm
Does life exist elsewhere in the universe? Absolutely yes. It has been demonstrated that earth life can exist and thrive in space vacuum and viable methods for transferring earth life to other planets have also been demonstrated. Even if you take the most constraining view that life originated on earth 6200 years ago, that is more than enough time for earth life to have reached nearby planets and moons. If you subscribe to the mainstream science view that the earth has supported life for over 4 billion years, it is practically a given that earth life has reached far into the galaxy with time to gain footholds in a number of places.
Oh.... my......


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

Ants
Hall of Famer
Posts: 6542
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am
Been thanked: 8 times
Contact:

Sun May 16, 2021 4:39 am

Dick84 wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 3:33 pm
Ants wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 2:58 pm
Dick84 wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 12:54 pm


There’s absolutely life on other planets.


"absolutely" :lol:
Ok, I gotta write this down: "absolutely life on other planets...Trump collusion..." :lol:

Anything else you want to add to your "Manifesto of Certainties"? :lol:
Math.

Thinking there isn’t is a function of the same defect that makes you think there’s a God that thinks you matter.
English, please. :idea:


The Los Angeles Rams - Making the NFL Great Again. 8-)

toast49
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5454
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:26 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 12 times
Contact:

Sun May 16, 2021 6:48 am

Well if they ever show a photo or video that is clear and not blurry where I can see actual detail then we'll see. Right now I think drone tech is most likely for these "objects" being observed.


Go Rams

Ants
Hall of Famer
Posts: 6542
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am
Been thanked: 8 times
Contact:

Sun May 16, 2021 7:25 am

toast49 wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 6:48 am
Well if they ever show a photo or video that is clear and not blurry where I can see actual detail then we'll see. Right now I think drone tech is most likely for these "objects" being observed.
Probably. And that blurry green image is likely a lense artifact of a fighter jet.
That was told by someone on another forum (yes, I do have life outside of this forum - lol) who served in the Air Force. 8-)


The Los Angeles Rams - Making the NFL Great Again. 8-)

User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 15823
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm
Contact:

Sun May 16, 2021 8:55 am

Ants wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 4:39 am
Dick84 wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 3:33 pm
Ants wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 2:58 pm



"absolutely" :lol:
Ok, I gotta write this down: "absolutely life on other planets...Trump collusion..." :lol:

Anything else you want to add to your "Manifesto of Certainties"? :lol:
Math.

Thinking there isn’t is a function of the same defect that makes you think there’s a God that thinks you matter.
English, please. :idea:
It is. Just nothing you'd be able to understand.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

Ants
Hall of Famer
Posts: 6542
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am
Been thanked: 8 times
Contact:

Sun May 16, 2021 10:11 am

Dick84 wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 8:55 am
Ants wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 4:39 am
Dick84 wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 3:33 pm


Math.

Thinking there isn’t is a function of the same defect that makes you think there’s a God that thinks you matter.
English, please. :idea:
It is. Just nothing you'd be able to understand.
Ok, so in the "Manifesto of Certainties" we have: absolutely life on other planets, Russian collusion, and gibberish.
Care to add anything else at this time? :lol:

It cracks me up - some of you who know relatively little about science (Dick) will spout off about scientific things as if you know something.
Yet you (Dick) know pretty much NOTHING about spiritual things, and STILL try to come off like you know something/anything.
Here's an idea - why don't you actually seek God before you try to portray yourself as someone who knows anything about Him? :idea: :idea: :idea:
8-)


The Los Angeles Rams - Making the NFL Great Again. 8-)

User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 15823
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm
Contact:

Sun May 16, 2021 10:20 am

Ants wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 10:11 am
Dick84 wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 8:55 am
Ants wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 4:39 am


English, please. :idea:
It is. Just nothing you'd be able to understand.
Ok, so in the "Manifesto of Certainties" we have: absolutely life on other planets, Russian collusion, and gibberish.
Care to add anything else at this time? :lol:

It cracks me up - some of you who know relatively little about science (Dick) will spout off about scientific things as if you know something.
Yet you (Dick) know pretty much NOTHING about spiritual things, and STILL try to come off like you know something/anything.
Here's an idea - why don't you actually seek God before you try to portray yourself as someone who knows anything about Him? :idea: :idea: :idea:
8-)
We have multiple convictions related to the Russia investigation. I'm kinda bored with your denial of it, to be honest.
There's really not much to "know" about spiritual things, you idiot.. that's why it's called "faith."

People who strain and argue to "know" about God and to define God and to imagine that God thinks they are special are pretty *** confused.

I'm comfortable with how I feel about spirituality.

And.. yeah.. math tells me there's life on other planets. Can it get to us? No idea.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

Ants
Hall of Famer
Posts: 6542
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am
Been thanked: 8 times
Contact:

Sun May 16, 2021 10:31 am

Dick84 wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 10:20 am
Ants wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 10:11 am
Dick84 wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 8:55 am


It is. Just nothing you'd be able to understand.
Ok, so in the "Manifesto of Certainties" we have: absolutely life on other planets, Russian collusion, and gibberish.
Care to add anything else at this time? :lol:

It cracks me up - some of you who know relatively little about science (Dick) will spout off about scientific things as if you know something.
Yet you (Dick) know pretty much NOTHING about spiritual things, and STILL try to come off like you know something/anything.
Here's an idea - why don't you actually seek God before you try to portray yourself as someone who knows anything about Him? :idea: :idea: :idea:
8-)
We have multiple convictions related to the Russia investigation. I'm kinda bored with your denial of it, to be honest.
There's really not much to "know" about spiritual things, you idiot.. that's why it's called "faith."

People who strain and argue to "know" about God and to define God and to imagine that God thinks they are special are pretty *** confused.

I'm comfortable with how I feel about spirituality.

And.. yeah.. math tells me there's life on other planets. Can it get to us? No idea.
Nevertheless - you think you know something without having explored. There's this book called the Bible. Lots of good reading there. It's not about how you "FEEL" about spirituality. I know you libs base your "facts" around feelings...but try a little harder.
Math should tell you (as I explained above) that the chances of other life out there is pretty remote.
Anything else, Einstein? :lol:


The Los Angeles Rams - Making the NFL Great Again. 8-)

User avatar
Dick84
Hall of Famer
Posts: 15823
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 6:13 pm
Contact:

Sun May 16, 2021 10:38 am

Ants wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 10:31 am
Dick84 wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 10:20 am
Ants wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 10:11 am


Ok, so in the "Manifesto of Certainties" we have: absolutely life on other planets, Russian collusion, and gibberish.
Care to add anything else at this time? :lol:

It cracks me up - some of you who know relatively little about science (Dick) will spout off about scientific things as if you know something.
Yet you (Dick) know pretty much NOTHING about spiritual things, and STILL try to come off like you know something/anything.
Here's an idea - why don't you actually seek God before you try to portray yourself as someone who knows anything about Him? :idea: :idea: :idea:
8-)
We have multiple convictions related to the Russia investigation. I'm kinda bored with your denial of it, to be honest.
There's really not much to "know" about spiritual things, you idiot.. that's why it's called "faith."

People who strain and argue to "know" about God and to define God and to imagine that God thinks they are special are pretty *** confused.

I'm comfortable with how I feel about spirituality.

And.. yeah.. math tells me there's life on other planets. Can it get to us? No idea.
Nevertheless - you think you know something without having explored. There's this book called the Bible. Lots of good reading there. It's not about how you "FEEL" about spirituality. I know you libs base your "facts" around feelings...but try a little harder.
Math should tell you (as I explained above) that the chances of other life out there is pretty remote.
Anything else, Einstein? :lol:
"Nevertheless".. lol..
The absolute irony that you refer to the Bible as some kind of document with "fact" is precious. Holy moly.

Math tells me that it would be faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from common.. which is not at all what I said.

And.. again.. I never said life that could reach us.


Okay, okay, okay.... I'll stop being a dick.
3-24-16

toast49
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5454
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:26 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 12 times
Contact:

Sun May 16, 2021 11:04 am

Whenever a ufo turns up, everyone's camera technology goes back about 3 decades


Go Rams

Ants
Hall of Famer
Posts: 6542
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am
Been thanked: 8 times
Contact:

Sun May 16, 2021 11:35 am

Dick84 wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 10:38 am
Ants wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 10:31 am
Dick84 wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 10:20 am


We have multiple convictions related to the Russia investigation. I'm kinda bored with your denial of it, to be honest.
There's really not much to "know" about spiritual things, you idiot.. that's why it's called "faith."

People who strain and argue to "know" about God and to define God and to imagine that God thinks they are special are pretty *** confused.

I'm comfortable with how I feel about spirituality.

And.. yeah.. math tells me there's life on other planets. Can it get to us? No idea.
Nevertheless - you think you know something without having explored. There's this book called the Bible. Lots of good reading there. It's not about how you "FEEL" about spirituality. I know you libs base your "facts" around feelings...but try a little harder.
Math should tell you (as I explained above) that the chances of other life out there is pretty remote.
Anything else, Einstein? :lol:
"Nevertheless".. lol..
The absolute irony that you refer to the Bible as some kind of document with "fact" is precious. Holy moly.

Math tells me that it would be faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from common.. which is not at all what I said.

And.. again.. I never said life that could reach us.
Plenty of facts in the Bible. Sure, there's all sorts of literary forms being used to describe various events and factual points.
But factual nonetheless.
Theologians and scholars far and wide acknowledge facts in the Bible. But you somehow think you know better. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


The Los Angeles Rams - Making the NFL Great Again. 8-)

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests