Ukraine and FTX Crypto

Humor, Politics, News and Other Topics NOT Related to Football.

Moderator: UplandRam

User avatar
HellRam
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 2102
Joined: June 22nd, 2015, 10:17 pm
Has thanked: 249 times
Been thanked: 414 times

Ukraine and FTX Crypto

Post by HellRam »

And people actually thought this war was about Putin lol. The elites have came up big over this just like they did with Covid. No wonder the Bushs are getting into the action now!

https://michaelsavage.com/breaking-excl ... ats-in-us/


User avatar
HellRam
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 2102
Joined: June 22nd, 2015, 10:17 pm
Has thanked: 249 times
Been thanked: 414 times

Re: Ukraine and FTX Crypto

Post by HellRam »

Really though it's frightening how many people fell for this war as if it were a national "security" threat. Now that the Bushs are involved these crooks can keep this going for years.

Sorry but you got played, again.


User avatar
Rammer
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 1882
Joined: January 13th, 2016, 12:17 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 95 times

Re: Ukraine and FTX Crypto

Post by Rammer »

HellRam wrote: November 12th, 2022, 7:32 pm Really though it's frightening how many people fell for this war as if it were a national "security" threat. Now that the Bushs are involved these crooks can keep this going for years.

Sorry but you got played, again.
Ahh because Russia isn't a security threat to us.. Thanks, got it.


User avatar
HellRam
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 2102
Joined: June 22nd, 2015, 10:17 pm
Has thanked: 249 times
Been thanked: 414 times

Re: Ukraine and FTX Crypto

Post by HellRam »

Rammer wrote: November 14th, 2022, 10:49 am
HellRam wrote: November 12th, 2022, 7:32 pm Really though it's frightening how many people fell for this war as if it were a national "security" threat. Now that the Bushs are involved these crooks can keep this going for years.

Sorry but you got played, again.
Ahh because Russia isn't a security threat to us.. Thanks, got it.
Compared to China, North Korea, half the middle east and some countries south of us invading our nation with drugs and gangs. No Russia is not a threat. And ironically during the Trump years Russia was helping our fight against the brutal child rapist ISIS.

Don't get burnt at me because the media played many of you guys for fools (again). Not trying to be rude but the writing was on the wall from the beginning.

This war has destroyed so much all while making the country we are supposed to be "against" stronger! Russias economy by thier standards is booming right now.

But lets keep pretending we are doing good here.


User avatar
ocram23
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 6610
Joined: October 15th, 2019, 6:12 pm
Has thanked: 327 times
Been thanked: 625 times

Re: Ukraine and FTX Crypto

Post by ocram23 »

HellRam wrote: November 12th, 2022, 7:32 pm Really though it's frightening how many people fell for this war as if it were a national "security" threat. Now that the Bushs are involved these crooks can keep this going for years.

Sorry but you got played, again.
here we go blaming this on the Bush's now? anything Russia does is a national security threat.


User avatar
HellRam
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 2102
Joined: June 22nd, 2015, 10:17 pm
Has thanked: 249 times
Been thanked: 414 times

Re: Ukraine and FTX Crypto

Post by HellRam »

ocram23 wrote: November 14th, 2022, 11:18 am
HellRam wrote: November 12th, 2022, 7:32 pm Really though it's frightening how many people fell for this war as if it were a national "security" threat. Now that the Bushs are involved these crooks can keep this going for years.

Sorry but you got played, again.
here we go blaming this on the Bush's now? anything Russia does is a national security threat.
A threat to who?

And yeah I'm blaming the Bushs! They are litteraly funding and aiding the Biden/Globalist agenda! Why do you think Cheney is against the populist movement?

Sorry, but at this point I pray to God Putin absolutely destroys and kills Ukraines government. I'm a American and a Christian not a Marxist Globalist. Its undoubtedly go Russia at this point! Tucker Carlson was absolutely spot on when he said he was rooting for Russia. It even took me a while to understand all the reasons. But I kept a open mind and followed the facts. Identity politics means nothing to me!


User avatar
Rammer
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 1882
Joined: January 13th, 2016, 12:17 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 95 times

Re: Ukraine and FTX Crypto

Post by Rammer »

HellRam wrote: November 14th, 2022, 11:09 am
Rammer wrote: November 14th, 2022, 10:49 am

Ahh because Russia isn't a security threat to us.. Thanks, got it.
Compared to China, North Korea, half the middle east and some countries south of us invading our nation with drugs and gangs. No Russia is not a threat. And ironically during the Trump years Russia was helping our fight against the brutal child rapist ISIS.

Don't get burnt at me because the media played many of you guys for fools (again). Not trying to be rude but the writing was on the wall from the beginning.

This war has destroyed so much all while making the country we are supposed to be "against" stronger! Russias economy by thier standards is booming right now.

But lets keep pretending we are doing good here.
Yes, assisting a country that is being threatened with extinction by a supposed superpower is pretending to do good, And those videos of liberated Ukrainians are all staged. The stories of rape, plunder , torture and murder all lies. Actually, those peace loving Russians, who are not a threat to us, are doing fabulous. They haven't been stopped in their tracks at all by the Ukraine military and their young men are not either in hiding or leaving the country in droves. Their economy is booming. Once again, thanks. I been hoodwinked. I got it.


User avatar
HellRam
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 2102
Joined: June 22nd, 2015, 10:17 pm
Has thanked: 249 times
Been thanked: 414 times

Re: Ukraine and FTX Crypto

Post by HellRam »

Rammer wrote: November 14th, 2022, 12:03 pm
HellRam wrote: November 14th, 2022, 11:09 am

Compared to China, North Korea, half the middle east and some countries south of us invading our nation with drugs and gangs. No Russia is not a threat. And ironically during the Trump years Russia was helping our fight against the brutal child rapist ISIS.

Don't get burnt at me because the media played many of you guys for fools (again). Not trying to be rude but the writing was on the wall from the beginning.

This war has destroyed so much all while making the country we are supposed to be "against" stronger! Russias economy by thier standards is booming right now.

But lets keep pretending we are doing good here.
Yes, assisting a country that is being threatened with extinction by a supposed superpower is pretending to do good, And those videos of liberated Ukrainians are all staged. The stories of rape, plunder , torture and murder all lies. Actually, those peace loving Russians, who are not a threat to us, are doing fabulous. They haven't been stopped in their tracks at all by the Ukraine military and their young men are not either in hiding or leaving the country in droves. Their economy is booming. Once again, thanks. I been hoodwinked. I got it.
Well considering you are repeating MSM talking points. I mean isnt it beyond evident you've been brainwashed? Lets call a spade a spade here.

I absolutely feel sorry for the Ukrainian people. Just like I feel sorry for woman in Iran or Yazidis who lived under ISIS rule. But that doesn't negate the fact the Ukrainian government is extremely corrupt and even evil!

Sorry but emotions shouldn't dictate policy. Nevermind the fact that "policy" is destroying economies all around the world. But of course to you the only suffering that counts is that of the Ukrainian citizens. Hmmm wonder why??? (Cough) the media probably???


User avatar
ocram23
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 6610
Joined: October 15th, 2019, 6:12 pm
Has thanked: 327 times
Been thanked: 625 times

Re: Ukraine and FTX Crypto

Post by ocram23 »

HellRam wrote: November 14th, 2022, 12:08 pm
Rammer wrote: November 14th, 2022, 12:03 pm

Yes, assisting a country that is being threatened with extinction by a supposed superpower is pretending to do good, And those videos of liberated Ukrainians are all staged. The stories of rape, plunder , torture and murder all lies. Actually, those peace loving Russians, who are not a threat to us, are doing fabulous. They haven't been stopped in their tracks at all by the Ukraine military and their young men are not either in hiding or leaving the country in droves. Their economy is booming. Once again, thanks. I been hoodwinked. I got it.
Well considering you are repeating MSM talking points. I mean isnt it beyond evident you've been brainwashed? Lets call a spade a spade here.

I absolutely feel sorry for the Ukrainian people. Just like I feel sorry for woman in Iran or Yazidis who lived under ISIS rule. But that doesn't negate the fact the Ukrainian government is extremely corrupt and even evil!

Sorry but emotions shouldn't dictate policy. Nevermind the fact that "policy" is destroying economies all around the world. But of course to you the only suffering that counts is that of the Ukrainian citizens. Hmmm wonder why??? (Cough) the media probably???
Putin reminds me of Hitler so yes you intervene.


User avatar
HellRam
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 2102
Joined: June 22nd, 2015, 10:17 pm
Has thanked: 249 times
Been thanked: 414 times

Re: Ukraine and FTX Crypto

Post by HellRam »

ocram23 wrote: November 14th, 2022, 12:35 pm
HellRam wrote: November 14th, 2022, 12:08 pm

Well considering you are repeating MSM talking points. I mean isnt it beyond evident you've been brainwashed? Lets call a spade a spade here.

I absolutely feel sorry for the Ukrainian people. Just like I feel sorry for woman in Iran or Yazidis who lived under ISIS rule. But that doesn't negate the fact the Ukrainian government is extremely corrupt and even evil!

Sorry but emotions shouldn't dictate policy. Nevermind the fact that "policy" is destroying economies all around the world. But of course to you the only suffering that counts is that of the Ukrainian citizens. Hmmm wonder why??? (Cough) the media probably???
Putin reminds me of Hitler so yes you intervene.
Yeah thats what the media says about Trump and Conservatives too.

Considering Russia fought against the Nazis and they are currently fighting against the Nazis in Ukraine. Your comment makes no sense. Sorry but your comment hyperbolic nonsense.


User avatar
HellRam
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 2102
Joined: June 22nd, 2015, 10:17 pm
Has thanked: 249 times
Been thanked: 414 times

Re: Ukraine and FTX Crypto

Post by HellRam »

Yeah Putin and Trunp are the Nazis :lol:

Meanwhile in reality the same people who defended Nazis in WW2 are doing the same today.

https://thegrayzone.com/2022/08/31/jon- ... zi-disney/


User avatar
ocram23
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 6610
Joined: October 15th, 2019, 6:12 pm
Has thanked: 327 times
Been thanked: 625 times

Re: Ukraine and FTX Crypto

Post by ocram23 »

HellRam wrote: November 14th, 2022, 12:38 pm
ocram23 wrote: November 14th, 2022, 12:35 pm

Putin reminds me of Hitler so yes you intervene.
Yeah thats what the media says about Trump and Conservatives too.

Considering Russia fought against the Nazis and they are currently fighting against the Nazis in Ukraine. Your comment makes no sense. Sorry but your comment hyperbolic nonsense.
if you let Putin do whatever he wants he will. he murders tens of thousand of people in his own country every year. and you are ok with this?


User avatar
HellRam
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 2102
Joined: June 22nd, 2015, 10:17 pm
Has thanked: 249 times
Been thanked: 414 times

Re: Ukraine and FTX Crypto

Post by HellRam »

ocram23 wrote: November 14th, 2022, 12:41 pm
HellRam wrote: November 14th, 2022, 12:38 pm

Yeah thats what the media says about Trump and Conservatives too.

Considering Russia fought against the Nazis and they are currently fighting against the Nazis in Ukraine. Your comment makes no sense. Sorry but your comment hyperbolic nonsense.
if you let Putin do whatever he wants he will. he murders tens of thousand of people in his own country every year. and you are ok with this?
Never said Putin was a saint but Ukraine has done the same! Why should we only care about Russia??? Sorry but the world is evil and buy in large Russia is one of lesser of those evils.

Also, quit believing everything you hear about Russia because much of it is fabricated. I mean are we never going to learn from Russia Trump collusion. Reality is everyday life in Russia is very normal. Hell, Hillary Clinton killed American soldiers. We are no different then Russia.


User avatar
ocram23
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 6610
Joined: October 15th, 2019, 6:12 pm
Has thanked: 327 times
Been thanked: 625 times

Re: Ukraine and FTX Crypto

Post by ocram23 »

HellRam wrote: November 14th, 2022, 12:46 pm
ocram23 wrote: November 14th, 2022, 12:41 pm

if you let Putin do whatever he wants he will. he murders tens of thousand of people in his own country every year. and you are ok with this?
Never said Putin was a saint but Ukraine has done the same! Why should we only care about Russia??? Sorry but the world is evil and buy in large Russia is one of lesser of those evils.

Also, quit believing everything you hear about Russia because much of it is fabricated. I mean are we never going to learn from Russia Trump collusion. Reality is everyday life in Russia is very normal. Hell, Hillary Clinton killed American soldiers. We are no different then Russia.
so you've lived in Russia?? this is one of the more ignorant comments I have ever seen. So people disappearing has been fabricated?
that is like saying the human rights issue in China is all fabricated. You make me laugh


User avatar
HellRam
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 2102
Joined: June 22nd, 2015, 10:17 pm
Has thanked: 249 times
Been thanked: 414 times

Re: Ukraine and FTX Crypto

Post by HellRam »

ocram23 wrote: November 14th, 2022, 1:42 pm
HellRam wrote: November 14th, 2022, 12:46 pm

Never said Putin was a saint but Ukraine has done the same! Why should we only care about Russia??? Sorry but the world is evil and buy in large Russia is one of lesser of those evils.

Also, quit believing everything you hear about Russia because much of it is fabricated. I mean are we never going to learn from Russia Trump collusion. Reality is everyday life in Russia is very normal. Hell, Hillary Clinton killed American soldiers. We are no different then Russia.
so you've lived in Russia?? this is one of the more ignorant comments I have ever seen. So people disappearing has been fabricated?
that is like saying the human rights issue in China is all fabricated. You make me laugh
Have you lived in Russia?

People dissapear in this country!

We had governers kill old people on purpose during the Pandemic to exuberate the Pandemic and create our now corrupt elections.

We have politicians flooding this nation with drugs killing hundreds of thousands. Russia actually protects their youth from this.

Sorry but if you want to be on the side of Soros, Biden, Media, Globalist and the rest of the crooks have at it. I'm not trusting the establishment for a minute. How many times do you have to be played before you say...wait this isn't adding up anymore? Whens enough, enough? Serious question...


User avatar
HellRam
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 2102
Joined: June 22nd, 2015, 10:17 pm
Has thanked: 249 times
Been thanked: 414 times

Re: Ukraine and FTX Crypto

Post by HellRam »

Yeah it's okay to kill and destroy our own nation! But we draw the line with Russia protecting its own nation.

Ignorance.

How dare those Christians protect thier way of life.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... ht-214755/

https://www-businessinsider-com.cdn.amp ... sia-2018-2



Sorry but you hate Russia because the media, left and neo-cons told you too! Not because there is any moral or pragmatic matter to hate them. The globalist hate independent sovereign Christian nations and Russia exemplifies that way of life.


User avatar
Rammer
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 1882
Joined: January 13th, 2016, 12:17 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 95 times

Re: Ukraine and FTX Crypto

Post by Rammer »

HellRam wrote: November 14th, 2022, 2:55 pm Yeah it's okay to kill and destroy our own nation! But we draw the line with Russia protecting its own nation.

Ignorance.

How dare those Christians protect thier way of life.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... ht-214755/

https://www-businessinsider-com.cdn.amp ... sia-2018-2



Sorry but you hate Russia because the media, left and neo-cons told you too! Not because there is any moral or pragmatic matter to hate them. The globalist hate independent sovereign Christian nations and Russia exemplifies that way of life.
Sorry, I don't hate the Russian people and I don't think anyone else here does either. I live with a Russian expat. Her brother and family is there, lots of her friends and family there too and some dispersed throughout Europe. She (and me by extension) has regular contact with these people. She has Russian expat friends here locally too who also have lots of contact with families in Russia/Ukraine. As a matter of fact her friend just returned from visiting Moscow, through Dubai. So, what I know from Russia doesn't just come from Media or Russian govt propaganda. You sound like the old timers who have no access other than Russian govt news. You know, the ones who yearn for the good ole days under Stalin? You are in agreement with them that it's all our fault. But even they are starting to wake up to the fact that they are the aggressors in a non necessary war and not some special military operation to kill nazis.

Russia is a complex place. The effect of the war on them individually and on their economy - is varied. Some say a little, some say very very much. Many express fear as they watch their homeland turn into N Korea -not my words. Even though the draft was halted, most of their adult military age sons have either left the country or have simply "disappeared" from social media. When asked about them on the phone, their moms tell me my gf that they have not been in contact with them at all and don't know where they are. So, the issue isn't pushed.


User avatar
HellRam
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 2102
Joined: June 22nd, 2015, 10:17 pm
Has thanked: 249 times
Been thanked: 414 times

Re: Ukraine and FTX Crypto

Post by HellRam »

Rammer wrote: November 16th, 2022, 8:05 am
HellRam wrote: November 14th, 2022, 2:55 pm Yeah it's okay to kill and destroy our own nation! But we draw the line with Russia protecting its own nation.

Ignorance.

How dare those Christians protect thier way of life.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... ht-214755/

https://www-businessinsider-com.cdn.amp ... sia-2018-2



Sorry but you hate Russia because the media, left and neo-cons told you too! Not because there is any moral or pragmatic matter to hate them. The globalist hate independent sovereign Christian nations and Russia exemplifies that way of life.
Sorry, I don't hate the Russian people and I don't think anyone else here does either. I live with a Russian expat. Her brother and family is there, lots of her friends and family there too and some dispersed throughout Europe. She (and me by extension) has regular contact with these people. She has Russian expat friends here locally too who also have lots of contact with families in Russia/Ukraine. As a matter of fact her friend just returned from visiting Moscow, through Dubai. So, what I know from Russia doesn't just come from Media or Russian govt propaganda. You sound like the old timers who have no access other than Russian govt news. You know, the ones who yearn for the good ole days under Stalin? You are in agreement with them that it's all our fault. But even they are starting to wake up to the fact that they are the aggressors in a non necessary war and not some special military operation to kill nazis.

Russia is a complex place. The effect of the war on them individually and on their economy - is varied. Some say a little, some say very very much. Many express fear as they watch their homeland turn into N Korea -not my words. Even though the draft was halted, most of their adult military age sons have either left the country or have simply "disappeared" from social media. When asked about them on the phone, their moms tell me my gf that they have not been in contact with them at all and don't know where they are. So, the issue isn't pushed.

"You sound like the old timers who have no access other than Russian govt news."

What on Gods earth are you talking about? What is this Russian news you keep repeating yourself about without any context or sources? I mean can I find Russian news on Netflix or cable? Because in this country I've never heard or seen Russian news lol. And to add the people with disdain for Russia is the boomer/older people who are living in the 80s still. Younger Conservatives such as myself see China and the Democrats as much bigger threats then Russia. Hell, I fear the EU and UN more then I fear Russia. The EU and UN has influence over us. Russia does not!


Oh and your boy Zelensky just killed 2 people in Poland and blamed it on Russia! Then asked for anouther billion in money. This country has spent more on this war then Russia has had to on thier own war. Of course none of this means anything to you because at this point you're willing to destroy anything and everything as long as it fits your anti Russia agenda. Personally, I wish people like you would put your money where mouth is and go to Ukraine and fight the battle yourself. Instead of demanding my taxes and whatever/whoever else do it for you.


User avatar
ocram23
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 6610
Joined: October 15th, 2019, 6:12 pm
Has thanked: 327 times
Been thanked: 625 times

Re: Ukraine and FTX Crypto

Post by ocram23 »

HellRam wrote: November 16th, 2022, 11:42 am
Rammer wrote: November 16th, 2022, 8:05 am

Sorry, I don't hate the Russian people and I don't think anyone else here does either. I live with a Russian expat. Her brother and family is there, lots of her friends and family there too and some dispersed throughout Europe. She (and me by extension) has regular contact with these people. She has Russian expat friends here locally too who also have lots of contact with families in Russia/Ukraine. As a matter of fact her friend just returned from visiting Moscow, through Dubai. So, what I know from Russia doesn't just come from Media or Russian govt propaganda. You sound like the old timers who have no access other than Russian govt news. You know, the ones who yearn for the good ole days under Stalin? You are in agreement with them that it's all our fault. But even they are starting to wake up to the fact that they are the aggressors in a non necessary war and not some special military operation to kill nazis.

Russia is a complex place. The effect of the war on them individually and on their economy - is varied. Some say a little, some say very very much. Many express fear as they watch their homeland turn into N Korea -not my words. Even though the draft was halted, most of their adult military age sons have either left the country or have simply "disappeared" from social media. When asked about them on the phone, their moms tell me my gf that they have not been in contact with them at all and don't know where they are. So, the issue isn't pushed.

"You sound like the old timers who have no access other than Russian govt news."

What on Gods earth are you talking about? What is this Russian news you keep repeating yourself about without any context or sources? I mean can I find Russian news on Netflix or cable? Because in this country I've never heard or seen Russian news lol. And to add the people with disdain for Russia is the boomer/older people who are living in the 80s still. Younger Conservatives such as myself see China and the Democrats as much bigger threats then Russia. Hell, I fear the EU and UN more then I fear Russia. The EU and UN has influence over us. Russia does not!


Oh and your boy Zelensky just killed 2 people in Poland and blamed it on Russia! Then asked for anouther billion in money. This country has spent more on this war then Russia has had to on thier own war. Of course none of this means anything to you because at this point you're willing to destroy anything and everything as long as it fits your anti Russia agenda. Personally, I wish people like you would put your money where mouth is and go to Ukraine and fight the battle yourself. Instead of demanding my taxes and whatever/whoever else do it for you.
nobody is saying Zelensky is a choir boy but he is no way in the same ballpark as Putin. Putin kills people like the wind changes. we can't just let this guy invade countries and not do anything about it


User avatar
Rammer
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 1882
Joined: January 13th, 2016, 12:17 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 95 times

Re: Ukraine and FTX Crypto

Post by Rammer »

ocram23 wrote: November 16th, 2022, 8:24 pm
HellRam wrote: November 16th, 2022, 11:42 am


"You sound like the old timers who have no access other than Russian govt news."

What on Gods earth are you talking about? What is this Russian news you keep repeating yourself about without any context or sources? I mean can I find Russian news on Netflix or cable? Because in this country I've never heard or seen Russian news lol. And to add the people with disdain for Russia is the boomer/older people who are living in the 80s still. Younger Conservatives such as myself see China and the Democrats as much bigger threats then Russia. Hell, I fear the EU and UN more then I fear Russia. The EU and UN has influence over us. Russia does not!


Oh and your boy Zelensky just killed 2 people in Poland and blamed it on Russia! Then asked for anouther billion in money. This country has spent more on this war then Russia has had to on thier own war. Of course none of this means anything to you because at this point you're willing to destroy anything and everything as long as it fits your anti Russia agenda. Personally, I wish people like you would put your money where mouth is and go to Ukraine and fight the battle yourself. Instead of demanding my taxes and whatever/whoever else do it for you.
nobody is saying Zelensky is a choir boy but he is no way in the same ballpark as Putin. Putin kills people like the wind changes. we can't just let this guy invade countries and not do anything about it


User avatar
Rammer
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 1882
Joined: January 13th, 2016, 12:17 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 95 times

Re: Ukraine and FTX Crypto

Post by Rammer »

HellRam wrote: November 16th, 2022, 11:42 am
Rammer wrote: November 16th, 2022, 8:05 am

Sorry, I don't hate the Russian people and I don't think anyone else here does either. I live with a Russian expat. Her brother and family is there, lots of her friends and family there too and some dispersed throughout Europe. She (and me by extension) has regular contact with these people. She has Russian expat friends here locally too who also have lots of contact with families in Russia/Ukraine. As a matter of fact her friend just returned from visiting Moscow, through Dubai. So, what I know from Russia doesn't just come from Media or Russian govt propaganda. You sound like the old timers who have no access other than Russian govt news. You know, the ones who yearn for the good ole days under Stalin? You are in agreement with them that it's all our fault. But even they are starting to wake up to the fact that they are the aggressors in a non necessary war and not some special military operation to kill nazis.

Russia is a complex place. The effect of the war on them individually and on their economy - is varied. Some say a little, some say very very much. Many express fear as they watch their homeland turn into N Korea -not my words. Even though the draft was halted, most of their adult military age sons have either left the country or have simply "disappeared" from social media. When asked about them on the phone, their moms tell me my gf that they have not been in contact with them at all and don't know where they are. So, the issue isn't pushed.

"You sound like the old timers who have no access other than Russian govt news."

What on Gods earth are you talking about? What is this Russian news you keep repeating yourself about without any context or sources? I mean can I find Russian news on Netflix or cable? Because in this country I've never heard or seen Russian news lol. And to add the people with disdain for Russia is the boomer/older people who are living in the 80s still. Younger Conservatives such as myself see China and the Democrats as much bigger threats then Russia. Hell, I fear the EU and UN more then I fear Russia. The EU and UN has influence over us. Russia does not!


Oh and your boy Zelensky just killed 2 people in Poland and blamed it on Russia! Then asked for anouther billion in money. This country has spent more on this war then Russia has had to on thier own war. Of course none of this means anything to you because at this point you're willing to destroy anything and everything as long as it fits your anti Russia agenda. Personally, I wish people like you would put your money where mouth is and go to Ukraine and fight the battle yourself. Instead of demanding my taxes and whatever/whoever else do it for you.
Ok, I will bite with some of your points.

Context? Russian propaganda govt news is the only news that many have access to in Russia. Do you need addl context for that? Some of the younger people in Russia still can find a source or two of uncensored news on the internet if they know where to look but many don't. And I have no idea where you get your news from. I said you sound like some of the older Russians who yearn for the old Soviet Union days. Same exact arguments. It's all the West's fault. We are terrible over here and we forced them to invade Ukraine. lol. What a croc. ..... .

..I don't play this political game over who is a bigger threat, Russia or China. They are both big threats. China, of course, is also a huge economic threat. At the moment though, Russia is obviously the more immediate threat..... And why would I go to Ukraine to fight? What a silly point. Ukrainians are defending their homeland and we are helping with weapons. Russia expanding and annexing Ukraine is not in our national interest.

... We have made it very painful for russia, and they will think twice about doing it again. It was far cheaper to nip this in the bud now than it would have been to wait. So, you're welcome for saving you money. That is if you actually pay any federal taxes. 40% of the people don't.

btw, you said Russia is coping better than us? they are officially in a recession now even by their own shaky corrupt standards.


User avatar
HellRam
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 2102
Joined: June 22nd, 2015, 10:17 pm
Has thanked: 249 times
Been thanked: 414 times

Re: Ukraine and FTX Crypto

Post by HellRam »

Rammer wrote: November 18th, 2022, 1:39 pm
HellRam wrote: November 16th, 2022, 11:42 am


"You sound like the old timers who have no access other than Russian govt news."

What on Gods earth are you talking about? What is this Russian news you keep repeating yourself about without any context or sources? I mean can I find Russian news on Netflix or cable? Because in this country I've never heard or seen Russian news lol. And to add the people with disdain for Russia is the boomer/older people who are living in the 80s still. Younger Conservatives such as myself see China and the Democrats as much bigger threats then Russia. Hell, I fear the EU and UN more then I fear Russia. The EU and UN has influence over us. Russia does not!


Oh and your boy Zelensky just killed 2 people in Poland and blamed it on Russia! Then asked for anouther billion in money. This country has spent more on this war then Russia has had to on thier own war. Of course none of this means anything to you because at this point you're willing to destroy anything and everything as long as it fits your anti Russia agenda. Personally, I wish people like you would put your money where mouth is and go to Ukraine and fight the battle yourself. Instead of demanding my taxes and whatever/whoever else do it for you.
Ok, I will bite with some of your points.

Context? Russian propaganda govt news is the only news that many have access to in Russia. Do you need addl context for that? Some of the younger people in Russia still can find a source or two of uncensored news on the internet if they know where to look but many don't. And I have no idea where you get your news from. I said you sound like some of the older Russians who yearn for the old Soviet Union days. Same exact arguments. It's all the West's fault. We are terrible over here and we forced them to invade Ukraine. lol. What a croc. ..... .

..I don't play this political game over who is a bigger threat, Russia or China. They are both big threats. China, of course, is also a huge economic threat. At the moment though, Russia is obviously the more immediate threat..... And why would I go to Ukraine to fight? What a silly point. Ukrainians are defending their homeland and we are helping with weapons. Russia expanding and annexing Ukraine is not in our national interest.

... We have made it very painful for russia, and they will think twice about doing it again. It was far cheaper to nip this in the bud now than it would have been to wait. So, you're welcome for saving you money. That is if you actually pay any federal taxes. 40% of the people don't.

btw, you said Russia is coping better than us? they are officially in a recession now even by their own shaky corrupt standards.
Sorry but much of what you say is utterly false. Everything from Russia being a threat to us to thier economy. This war has helped thier economy while economies world wide are down and partly due to this war. Actually this war has helped keep thier economy upright. I get my news from reliable sources and everything I've posted has been confirmed. Let me guess you believed msm when they said Russia bombed Poland?

Russia doesnt have to think about doing it again because this war has done what they wanted. It weakened America economicaly and our reputation on a world level. Unlike the west, Putin has a actual long game plan. Most of the money going to Ukraine isnt even for self defense and thats universally accepted as fact at this point. The only people claiming we've done great damage to Russia are the ones profiting from this war. It's time you quit trusting sources that are wrong on virtually everything they report.

And I will continue to root for the demise of Ukraine because that's whats best for my country! There was a reason Trump was impeached over a phone call to Ukraine. For the Democrats and Globalist Ukraine/Russia is a needed tool.


User avatar
Rampager66
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 5001
Joined: February 3rd, 2015, 3:46 pm
Has thanked: 856 times
Been thanked: 311 times

Re: Ukraine and FTX Crypto

Post by Rampager66 »

Russia has flat out refused to allow the globalist Kumbaya BS to invade their sovereignty and they are vilified by the controlled media both here and abroad for it.
Amazing how no one has any concern for the ethnic Russians in the Ukraine that have been subjected to the very things you all claim to despise Putin and Russia for... which has been going on for over a decade.... despite the FACT that the Ukraine signed a treaty that they would cease such activity... But Putin is just invading to exterminate the country????

And even more Amazing is few are complaining about their tax's being sent by the B's to defend a foreign state run by Nazi's while nothing is being spent to defend their own country from invasion on the southern border.... instead are way too wrapped up in events overseas.... just like they want you all to be...


User avatar
HellRam
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 2102
Joined: June 22nd, 2015, 10:17 pm
Has thanked: 249 times
Been thanked: 414 times

Re: Ukraine and FTX Crypto

Post by HellRam »

Rampager66 wrote: November 19th, 2022, 1:51 am Russia has flat out refused to allow the globalist Kumbaya BS to invade their sovereignty and they are vilified by the controlled media both here and abroad for it.
Amazing how no one has any concern for the ethnic Russians in the Ukraine that have been subjected to the very things you all claim to despise Putin and Russia for... which has been going on for over a decade.... despite the FACT that the Ukraine signed a treaty that they would cease such activity... But Putin is just invading to exterminate the country????

And even more Amazing is few are complaining about their tax's being sent by the B's to defend a foreign state run by Nazi's while nothing is being spent to defend their own country from invasion on the southern border.... instead are way too wrapped up in events overseas.... just like they want you all to be...
I don't approve of Russia invading Ukraine. But that doesn't mean I want to help destroy my own country to help a absolutely corrupt one like Ukraine. Atrocities happen all over the world, unfortunately. It's absolutely political when we decide to do "something" about it. And in this case it couldn't be more political. The fact that we gave awards to actual Nazis in this conflict is absurdly ironic. The left who loves to demonize everything as "Nazi" is going out of there way to support real Nazis. All while the low IQ Democrat base virtue signals with thier stupid little Ukraine flags on Facebook or car stickers.


User avatar
Rammer
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 1882
Joined: January 13th, 2016, 12:17 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 95 times

Re: Ukraine and FTX Crypto

Post by Rammer »

HellRam wrote: November 18th, 2022, 2:12 pm
Rammer wrote: November 18th, 2022, 1:39 pm

Ok, I will bite with some of your points.

Context? Russian propaganda govt news is the only news that many have access to in Russia. Do you need addl context for that? Some of the younger people in Russia still can find a source or two of uncensored news on the internet if they know where to look but many don't. And I have no idea where you get your news from. I said you sound like some of the older Russians who yearn for the old Soviet Union days. Same exact arguments. It's all the West's fault. We are terrible over here and we forced them to invade Ukraine. lol. What a croc. ..... .

..I don't play this political game over who is a bigger threat, Russia or China. They are both big threats. China, of course, is also a huge economic threat. At the moment though, Russia is obviously the more immediate threat..... And why would I go to Ukraine to fight? What a silly point. Ukrainians are defending their homeland and we are helping with weapons. Russia expanding and annexing Ukraine is not in our national interest.

... We have made it very painful for russia, and they will think twice about doing it again. It was far cheaper to nip this in the bud now than it would have been to wait. So, you're welcome for saving you money. That is if you actually pay any federal taxes. 40% of the people don't.

btw, you said Russia is coping better than us? they are officially in a recession now even by their own shaky corrupt standards.
Sorry but much of what you say is utterly false. Everything from Russia being a threat to us to thier economy. This war has helped thier economy while economies world wide are down and partly due to this war. Actually this war has helped keep thier economy upright. I get my news from reliable sources and everything I've posted has been confirmed. Let me guess you believed msm when they said Russia bombed Poland?

Russia doesnt have to think about doing it again because this war has done what they wanted. It weakened America economicaly and our reputation on a world level. Unlike the west, Putin has a actual long game plan. Most of the money going to Ukraine isnt even for self defense and thats universally accepted as fact at this point. The only people claiming we've done great damage to Russia are the ones profiting from this war. It's time you quit trusting sources that are wrong on virtually everything they report.

And I will continue to root for the demise of Ukraine because that's whats best for my country! There was a reason Trump was impeached over a phone call to Ukraine. For the Democrats and Globalist Ukraine/Russia is a needed tool.
Yes, reliable sources and generally accepted facts. lol Man o man, you sound like the Russian spin machine. Even those in his own close circle are turning on him. One by one they are falling out of buildings. Lol.. You need to talk to some real Russians and ask them how great they are doing.

Look, this is an absolutely silly debate. The lies, the propaganda from Russia of the past 25 years is all over. No more little green men in unmarked military columns pretending not to be from Russia, or how Russia is somehow the victim defending the sacred motherland. No more of their spin machine pitting Republican against Democrat here in the US. That didn't work for them and now it's all in the open now.
They don't even try anymore, so why are you?

Russia, under their current leadership, is our sworn enemy. It is what it is and you can't spin it any other way. They themselves tell us how they hate the "West" and openly say that they want to bring our country down. So, if you are on that side in the war that that tells me all I need to know.


User avatar
HellRam
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 2102
Joined: June 22nd, 2015, 10:17 pm
Has thanked: 249 times
Been thanked: 414 times

Re: Ukraine and FTX Crypto

Post by HellRam »

Rammer wrote: November 21st, 2022, 6:15 am
HellRam wrote: November 18th, 2022, 2:12 pm

Sorry but much of what you say is utterly false. Everything from Russia being a threat to us to thier economy. This war has helped thier economy while economies world wide are down and partly due to this war. Actually this war has helped keep thier economy upright. I get my news from reliable sources and everything I've posted has been confirmed. Let me guess you believed msm when they said Russia bombed Poland?

Russia doesnt have to think about doing it again because this war has done what they wanted. It weakened America economicaly and our reputation on a world level. Unlike the west, Putin has a actual long game plan. Most of the money going to Ukraine isnt even for self defense and thats universally accepted as fact at this point. The only people claiming we've done great damage to Russia are the ones profiting from this war. It's time you quit trusting sources that are wrong on virtually everything they report.

And I will continue to root for the demise of Ukraine because that's whats best for my country! There was a reason Trump was impeached over a phone call to Ukraine. For the Democrats and Globalist Ukraine/Russia is a needed tool.
Yes, reliable sources and generally accepted facts. lol Man o man, you sound like the Russian spin machine. Even those in his own close circle are turning on him. One by one they are falling out of buildings. Lol.. You need to talk to some real Russians and ask them how great they are doing.

Look, this is an absolutely silly debate. The lies, the propaganda from Russia of the past 25 years is all over. No more little green men in unmarked military columns pretending not to be from Russia, or how Russia is somehow the victim defending the sacred motherland. No more of their spin machine pitting Republican against Democrat here in the US. That didn't work for them and now it's all in the open now.
They don't even try anymore, so why are you?

Russia, under their current leadership, is our sworn enemy. It is what it is and you can't spin it any other way. They themselves tell us how they hate the "West" and openly say that they want to bring our country down. So, if you are on that side in the war that that tells me all I need to know.

Your argument is still one based on personal emotion. And even if much of what you said was true (it's most certainly not). How is it our problem?

I mean by your own logic. Russia is a failing economy, they can't even fight Ukraine and thier own government is turning on them. So I ask then. How are they threat? And why do we need to keep spending billions on this war and we will most certainly continue do so for quite sometime. All while we aide our true enemies in Iran and China.

This debate is only silly because you don't have the intellectual ability to put one and one together. It's precisely why you fell for the whole Trump raid story as if there was anything to it other then political theater. And you're doing it again with virtually anything msm tells you and that includes this war. You stick to all thier talking points. Especially calling anything you dont agree with Russian propaganda lol. Which is beyond tiresome but its worked for your globalist and Democrats to a lesser extent. So why not continue to do so. Nobody has ever seen Russian propaganda but everything under Gods sun is "Russian Propaganda" from Hunters laptop to Trump Russia collusion. 🤔


User avatar
Rammer
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 1882
Joined: January 13th, 2016, 12:17 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 95 times

Re: Ukraine and FTX Crypto

Post by Rammer »

HellRam wrote: November 21st, 2022, 12:10 pm
Rammer wrote: November 21st, 2022, 6:15 am

Yes, reliable sources and generally accepted facts. lol Man o man, you sound like the Russian spin machine. Even those in his own close circle are turning on him. One by one they are falling out of buildings. Lol.. You need to talk to some real Russians and ask them how great they are doing.

Look, this is an absolutely silly debate. The lies, the propaganda from Russia of the past 25 years is all over. No more little green men in unmarked military columns pretending not to be from Russia, or how Russia is somehow the victim defending the sacred motherland. No more of their spin machine pitting Republican against Democrat here in the US. That didn't work for them and now it's all in the open now.
They don't even try anymore, so why are you?

Russia, under their current leadership, is our sworn enemy. It is what it is and you can't spin it any other way. They themselves tell us how they hate the "West" and openly say that they want to bring our country down. So, if you are on that side in the war that that tells me all I need to know.

Your argument is still one based on personal emotion. And even if much of what you said was true (it's most certainly not). How is it our problem?

I mean by your own logic. Russia is a failing economy, they can't even fight Ukraine and thier own government is turning on them. So I ask then. How are they threat? And why do we need to keep spending billions on this war and we will most certainly continue do so for quite sometime. All while we aide our true enemies in Iran and China.

This debate is only silly because you don't have the intellectual ability to put one and one together. It's precisely why you fell for the whole Trump raid story as if there was anything to it other then political theater. And you're doing it again with virtually anything msm tells you and that includes this war. You stick to all thier talking points. Especially calling anything you dont agree with Russian propaganda lol. Which is beyond tiresome but its worked for your globalist and Democrats to a lesser extent. So why not continue to do so. Nobody has ever seen Russian propaganda but everything under Gods sun is "Russian Propaganda" from Hunters laptop to Trump Russia collusion. 🤔
Nah, it's not emotional for me at all. My gf is russian from St Petersburg, not ukrainian. Her friends familiy etc are almost entirely russian. I like them for the most part. So, if anything, I would be on the other side. .... I'm just looking at the facts. We have a threat that needs to be nipped in the bud. History tells us if we don't do it, we will pay later. That's it.

Actually, you have made it emotional and all about internal politics- I talk about Russia and Ukraine. You talk about Dems vs Republicans. That's all you see here. Dem vs. republican, ie China vs Russia, russia gate, Trump and all that bullsh!t. I don't give 2 sh!ts about all that. You know what? All of my life - Republicans were worried about Russia until the Dems were. China, the exact opposite. Nixon opened it all up. Republican President after republican president pushed all of this one sided trade on us. Now it's a dem thing. It's crazy. They both were and are still both potential threats. Sorry but Russia is a bigger threat to us now at this moment than ever. They have one guy calling all of the shots and he is hostile to us. .... I don't care how it affects Trump, Biden, Hunters laptop or the silly Trump collusion thing. All of that stuff is secondary to the real issue.


User avatar
HellRam
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 2102
Joined: June 22nd, 2015, 10:17 pm
Has thanked: 249 times
Been thanked: 414 times

Re: Ukraine and FTX Crypto

Post by HellRam »

Rammer wrote: November 21st, 2022, 2:02 pm
HellRam wrote: November 21st, 2022, 12:10 pm


Your argument is still one based on personal emotion. And even if much of what you said was true (it's most certainly not). How is it our problem?

I mean by your own logic. Russia is a failing economy, they can't even fight Ukraine and thier own government is turning on them. So I ask then. How are they threat? And why do we need to keep spending billions on this war and we will most certainly continue do so for quite sometime. All while we aide our true enemies in Iran and China.

This debate is only silly because you don't have the intellectual ability to put one and one together. It's precisely why you fell for the whole Trump raid story as if there was anything to it other then political theater. And you're doing it again with virtually anything msm tells you and that includes this war. You stick to all thier talking points. Especially calling anything you dont agree with Russian propaganda lol. Which is beyond tiresome but its worked for your globalist and Democrats to a lesser extent. So why not continue to do so. Nobody has ever seen Russian propaganda but everything under Gods sun is "Russian Propaganda" from Hunters laptop to Trump Russia collusion. 🤔
Nah, it's not emotional for me at all. My gf is russian from St Petersburg, not ukrainian. Her friends familiy etc are almost entirely russian. I like them for the most part. So, if anything, I would be on the other side. .... I'm just looking at the facts. We have a threat that needs to be nipped in the bud. History tells us if we don't do it, we will pay later. That's it.

Actually, you have made it emotional and all about internal politics- I talk about Russia and Ukraine. You talk about Dems vs Republicans. That's all you see here. Dem vs. republican, ie China vs Russia, russia gate, Trump and all that bullsh!t. I don't give 2 sh!ts about all that. You know what? All of my life - Republicans were worried about Russia until the Dems were. China, the exact opposite. Nixon opened it all up. Republican President after republican president pushed all of this one sided trade on us. Now it's a dem thing. It's crazy. They both were and are still both potential threats. Sorry but Russia is a bigger threat to us now at this moment than ever. They have one guy calling all of the shots and he is hostile to us. .... I don't care how it affects Trump, Biden, Hunters laptop or the silly Trump collusion thing. All of that stuff is secondary to the real issue.
Like you said Russia is falling apart but they are threat? Bigger than China even? :lol:

That's absurd. China owns our Government, land, technology, they have actual spies in our government. They can kill millions with no consequences as we saw with Covid and now with Fentanyl. That's the real issue! Not some country with a economy smaller then California! :roll:


Sorry but you are completely unhinged with that statement. I don't care about your personal life or personal opinions. Fact is the Democrats are destroying this country! China is actively doing the same and successfully doing so. Russia? You can't even name one aggression they've done in recent history. And no MSM Russia "propaganda" is not a valid answer. Ukraine is a far bigger threat to this country then Russia even. Russia has no influence over us whatsoever. They are merely a tool to push a globalist agenda. Nothing more.


User avatar
HellRam
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 2102
Joined: June 22nd, 2015, 10:17 pm
Has thanked: 249 times
Been thanked: 414 times

Re: Ukraine and FTX Crypto

Post by HellRam »

And why not! You have a ever lasting scapegoat.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/usda-b ... ing-dinner

Also enjoyed this comment in the section -

"It isn’t quite right to call it Russia’s ongoing war in Ukraine when America is feeding the war in Ukraine with more money than the Ukraine and Russia combined.

Why don’t we just call it another one of America’s endless wars. The one in the Ukraine."

More Americans are waking up to the fact the media played at thier emotions in the beginning of this conflict. Many are coming around to the fact this is the ol establishment rinse n repeat.


User avatar
Rammer
Hall of Fame Member
Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 1882
Joined: January 13th, 2016, 12:17 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 95 times

Re: Ukraine and FTX Crypto

Post by Rammer »

HellRam wrote: November 21st, 2022, 2:31 pm
Rammer wrote: November 21st, 2022, 2:02 pm

Nah, it's not emotional for me at all. My gf is russian from St Petersburg, not ukrainian. Her friends familiy etc are almost entirely russian. I like them for the most part. So, if anything, I would be on the other side. .... I'm just looking at the facts. We have a threat that needs to be nipped in the bud. History tells us if we don't do it, we will pay later. That's it.

Actually, you have made it emotional and all about internal politics- I talk about Russia and Ukraine. You talk about Dems vs Republicans. That's all you see here. Dem vs. republican, ie China vs Russia, russia gate, Trump and all that bullsh!t. I don't give 2 sh!ts about all that. You know what? All of my life - Republicans were worried about Russia until the Dems were. China, the exact opposite. Nixon opened it all up. Republican President after republican president pushed all of this one sided trade on us. Now it's a dem thing. It's crazy. They both were and are still both potential threats. Sorry but Russia is a bigger threat to us now at this moment than ever. They have one guy calling all of the shots and he is hostile to us. .... I don't care how it affects Trump, Biden, Hunters laptop or the silly Trump collusion thing. All of that stuff is secondary to the real issue.
Like you said Russia is falling apart but they are threat? Bigger than China even? :lol:

That's absurd. China owns our Government, land, technology, they have actual spies in our government. They can kill millions with no consequences as we saw with Covid and now with Fentanyl. That's the real issue! Not some country with a economy smaller then California! :roll:


Sorry but you are completely unhinged with that statement. I don't care about your personal life or personal opinions. Fact is the Democrats are destroying this country! China is actively doing the same and successfully doing so. Russia? You can't even name one aggression they've done in recent history. And no MSM Russia "propaganda" is not a valid answer. Ukraine is a far bigger threat to this country then Russia even. Russia has no influence over us whatsoever. They are merely a tool to push a globalist agenda. Nothing more.

Wow, you are way out there. But I will to address your rambling points.

Threat - Once again, I said Russia is the more immediate threat. Not the bigger threat. Is this distinction too complex for you? You keep going back to this, so clearly you aren't comprehending. Do you want me to draw stick figures? If you are going to quote me, at least make an attempt to be honest.

Russia's economy -- Ditto, to above, Russia is a huge military threat. Not an economic threat. A distinction that you don't seem to understand. So our economy is way bigger and you aren't liking it that that we use that advantage against them.

China-- So, we post about a ukraine and russia war and you keep harping endlessly about China, Do, what do you want to do about China? and what does this have to do with Ukraine - other than they gave Russia the green light and they are watching to how we react with an eye towards Taiwan. I didn't allow China to buy our land, start Covid, sneak in Fentanyl - Honest that wasn't me. You keep accusing me but I wasn't the guy. And I don't use Tiktok, either . Honest. lol. Actually, I never trusted China and I saw this eventuality coming from the very beginning. It's common sense that it turned out like this. Politicians that set all this in motion on both sides of the aisle cared only about money, their own careers and the immediate effect of doing business. They didn't care about our future at all..

Russia influence - And again where did I ever say that they have influence over us?

Yes, China and Russia have spies.

My personal experience - it just happens to be very relevant to this topic. It doesn't make me an expert but it does give me an insight that you obviously don't have and don't want to hear. This is real world first hand, not from any media. That is why I mention it. I don't give 2 craps whether you care or not.


Post Reply

Los Angeles Rams 2022 Schedule
Day Date Opp Get Tickets
Thu September 8 Details Tickets
Sun September 18 Details Tickets
Sun September 25 Details @ Tickets
Mon October 3 Details @ Tickets
Sun October 9 Details Tickets
Sun October 16 Details Tickets
Sun October 30 Details Tickets
Sun November 6 Details @ Tickets
Sun November 13 Details Tickets
Sun November 20 Details @ Tickets
Sun November 27 Details @ Tickets
Sun December 4 Details Tickets
Thu December 8 Details Tickets
Mon December 19 Details @ Tickets
Sun December 25 Details Tickets
Sun January 1 Details @ Tickets
Sun January 8 Details @ Tickets


Los Angeles Rams Gear - Save Up To 70%
Image Map